NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2015 Big Bash League

2015 Big Bash League - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 Big Bash League

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 am

Your Name wrote:

You're the one who brought up the olympics in a thread it would have otherwise been irrelevant.
    I was continuing the current discussion in the thread. It doesnt matter if the thread was about the big bash as the discussion at that point in time was about whether coming second meant anything. I proved my point successfully.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:58 am

Bren wrote:
    I was continuing the current discussion in the thread. It doesnt matter if the thread was about the big bash as the discussion at that point in time was about whether coming second meant anything. I proved my point successfully.

You've proved it means something in the Olympics. Once every 4 years in an event the whole world can participate it, second and third matters. Swans got belted in a grand final by the Hawks, at no stage do I ever class being in the grand final and losing as a positive thing.

Agree to disagree though.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:00 am

Honeysett wrote:

You've proved it means something in the Olympics. Once every 4 years in an event the whole world can participate it, second and third matters. Swans got belted in a grand final by the Hawks, at no stage do I ever class being in the grand final and losing as a positive thing.

Agree to disagree though.
    You said coming second means nothing. I proved it does in fact mean something. Done and dusted.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 am

Bren wrote:
    You said coming second means nothing. I proved it does in fact mean something. Done and dusted.

We were talking about Rugby League, which I maintain means nothing. Did the Broncos get runner up tattoos? No. Winning is everything.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 am

Honeysett wrote:

We were talking about Rugby League, which I maintain means nothing. Did the Broncos get runner up tattoos? No. Winning is everything.
    Losing must mean something then since the Knights were given a wooden spoon.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:47 am

Was it just me or did Watson look like he told the cameraman to get fucked when he was walking towards the boundary.  Maybe just cursing himself for getting out but he was deadset looking straight at the camera.  Seemed pretty cool a couple of minutes later in the interview though.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:51 am

SI wrote:Was it just me or did Watson look like he told the cameraman to get fucked when he was walking towards the boundary.  Maybe just cursing himself for getting out but he was deadset looking straight at the camera.  Seemed pretty cool a couple of minutes later in the interview though.
    Maybe the cameraman told him not to blush.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:45 am

Go the Thunder!!! Great to watch a GF without those Oompa Loompa's playing.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm