NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Poll

Would you want a custom fantasy fanatics polo shirt?

[ 11 ]
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Bar_left73%Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Bar_left27%Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Empty Re: Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Post by Ben Marlin Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Hi guys,

Update on the polos.

So far we have only received 2 orders.

If everybody is on board with this idea, make sure your get your orders in within the next couple of days.

It takes 5-6 weeks to get them manufactured, shipped to us in Sydney and then each order individually packaged and posted out.

I'll purchase the polos in 1 bulk order so the longer it takes for everybody to place their order, the longer it takes for them to arrive.

They can be purchased through this link.
    https://www.vrtxactivewear.com.au/collections/all

Enjoy the week off Fantasy Smile
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Empty Re: Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Reminder of sizing

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Img_1810

Also if you'er domestic, throw in a pair of trackies and get free shipping. NW Jr is getting new track pants
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 am

Hey guys,

I hope everybody is doing well in these challenging circumstance.

Quick reminder to jump on and get the fantasy polos by the end of the weekend so you don't miss out. I'm about to order them from our suppliers but we only have 7 orders so far. If they aren't ordered by the end of the weekend then it'll take an additional 1-2 months delay because of the COVID restrictions.

They're available in every size and can be purchased on this link.
    https://www.vrtxactivewear.com.au/collections/all

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 77a78111Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Screen13
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Errrrr.... no chance b4 crissy ??
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:18 am

Any chance an update here mate ? Seriously...
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:45 pm

The track pants I ordered for NW Jnr he's already out grown. It's hard not to see this as a scam
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:14 pm

I dont think so myself, it's just odd to not drop an update every now and then.

U might have to pop another kid out so u can use the pants hey ?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:16 pm

I sent him a pm a couple months back and he has been online every now and then

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Giphy
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:32 pm

I sent him a PM a while back and he said he needed a minimum run of 10 which would have been nice to know
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:31 pm

No Worries wrote:I sent him a PM a while back and he said he needed a minimum run of 10 which would have been nice to know

I know it was the more the better but he shouldn't have taken orders and cash payments if so.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry with the lack of communication - really poor from my end and no excuses.

The shirts are currently being produced atm. I'll send through photos from the manufacturers as proof within the next week or so.

The manufacturers were unfortunately closed due to COVID however I should have communicated that with you guys.

I was waiting on Green Machine to do his order since he wanted to buy the winners a shirt and I was going to do all the polos together rather than separate orders in order to save shipping costs. He didn't end up getting back to me which was part of the delay as well.

To try make it up to you guys, you'll be getting your polos and I'll include a free beanie as well for the winter time coming up in the next few months.
    You can also use the code "FANTASY30" for a 30% discount if you wanted some cheap items as a way to make it back to you guys
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:17 am

Thanks Mr Marlin !
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:36 am

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4797ptet4yotzzk61ru8aggnpdt78xq7s9xsz2oi99&rid=giphy
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:53 am

Imma be honest, I have moved house twice since buying a polo.

If I do intend to get one can I update my address.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:02 am

It's all about me ! Postcode lover
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:29 pm

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Img_6210

Hey guys, here is the polo shirt printed on the fabric.

So glad we're finally able to get this done and hopefully delivered to you fellas ASAP.
    Obviously it still needs to be cut out and stitched together as it's not complete yet.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:28 pm

Ben Marlin wrote:Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Img_6210

Hey guys, here is the polo shirt printed on the fabric.

So glad we're finally able to get this done and hopefully delivered to you fellas ASAP.
    Obviously it still needs to be cut out and stitched together as it's not complete yet.

Thanks for the update Ben
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Thanks for the update Ben
    No worries! I'll be sure to keep you guys updated of any progress, updates or changes
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:38 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:24 pm

I've literally lost 20kg's in the last 5 months, I'm going to be swimming in this once recieved

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts - Page 4 Giphy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:13 am