NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by No Worries Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:47 am

Pain wrote:

I think her ticket to the games are though.

I'm betting she's a member
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 am

After giving birth to those four monsters Rusty would need Noah's Ark just to touch the sides
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Way to cheat death lad.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/12/22/15/31/anti-isil-fighter-dodges-death-from-above-thanks-to-nifty-driving-skills

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Honeysett wrote:After giving birth to those four monsters Rusty would need Noah's Ark just to touch the sides
    Stick your pinkey in first so her vag constricts to the size of a 2B pencil.
    Lebbo73

Post by Lebbo73 Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Bren wrote:
    Stick your pinkey in first so her vag constricts to the size of a 2B pencil.
    You must have small fingers! Wink

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Lebbo73 wrote:
    You must have small fingers! Wink
    You obviously dont know where I quoted that from then...
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 pm

I'll tell you my favourite christmas story.

I was shopping at Woolworths to pick up some stuff for mum for Christmas dinner the next day. It's a horrible time of the year to be shopping at the best of times, let alone with fucking children running around. Anyway, I had some bread in my hand and a few other things and this little fuckhead child was screaming and running around the aisle while the mum was on the phone doing 2/10s of fuck all. Anyway, people were not happy with the mother understandably as they were trying to get past this little Hitler. He would shake the trolley as people would go past and everything. Anyway the spawn of Satan was pissing me the fuck off and kept stepping on my feet - now I hate children at the best of times but this was during me nuts. I kinda nudged past him and he ran past and smashed the bread out of my hand and carried on knocking a few nandos sauces bottles off the shelves. I looked at the mother is disbelief who at this time did nothing, I stared at her like "what the fuck, you serious" and she said back to me "oh get over it, he's a child"

... you... bitch.

So I bent down, looked the kid right in eyes "Santa isn't real" the kid started bailing his eyes out, the mum got off the phone finally and I had to see a doctor from the excessive pats on the back and highs fives I received.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Honeysett is a total grinch. Wicked
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Krump wrote:Honeysett is a total grinch. Wicked

I was so happy with myself and I still am haha
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Honeysett wrote:I'll tell you my favourite christmas story.

I was shopping at Woolworths to pick up some stuff for mum for Christmas dinner the next day. It's a horrible time of the year to be shopping at the best of times, let alone with fucking children running around. Anyway, I had some bread in my hand and a few other things and this little fuckhead child was screaming and running around the aisle while the mum was on the phone doing 2/10s of fuck all. Anyway, people were not happy with the mother understandably as they were trying to get past this little Hitler. He would shake the trolley as people would go past and everything. Anyway the spawn of Satan was pissing me the fuck off and kept stepping on my feet - now I hate children at the best of times but this was during me nuts. I kinda nudged past him and he ran past and smashed the bread out of my hand and carried on knocking a few nandos sauces bottles off the shelves. I looked at the mother is disbelief who at this time did nothing, I stared at her like "what the fuck, you serious" and she said back to me "oh get over it, he's a child"

... you... bitch.

So I bent down, looked the kid right in eyes "Santa isn't real" the kid started bailing his eyes out, the mum got off the phone finally and I had to see a doctor from the excessive pats on the back and highs fives I received.
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:31 pm

SI wrote:
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".

Should have done it
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 pm

SI wrote:

Mate what bbq did you buy? I'm looking to get something new.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Pain wrote:
    SI wrote:

Mate what bbq did you buy? I'm looking to get something new.

I was replacing a flash 6 burner that was never that great.  I bought a cheap as chips all stainless 4 burner Jumbuck.  Deadset wrapped with it.  Very good quality for the price and cooks much better than the older expensive one.  The real cheap Jumbucks don't look that flash; plasticy ally type shit but this is the "Forum" which is all Stainless.

Was very tempted to grab a Matador after I went in there but stuck to my guns and got the cheaper brand.

They are just over $400 normally but got it for $298.  Like I said, all stainless and cooks really really well.  Currently enjoying last night's snaggers on a roll with Tomato Sauce (from the fridge) as I type  Very Happy
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 pm

SI wrote:

I was replacing a flash 6 burner that was never that great.  I bought a cheap as chips all stainless 4 burner Jumbuck.  Deadset wrapped with it.  Very good quality for the price and cooks much better than the older expensive one.  The real cheap Jumbucks don't look that flash; plasticy ally type shit but this is the "Forum" which is all Stainless.

Was very tempted to grab a Matador after I went in there but stuck to my guns and got the cheaper brand.

They are just over $400 normally but got it for $298.  Like I said, all stainless and cooks really really well.  Currently enjoying last night's snaggers on a roll with Tomato Sauce (from the fridge) as I type  Very Happy

Yeah. Nice one. I'll have a look at that then.

Does it get nice and hot for steaks?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Pain wrote:
    SI wrote:

Yeah. Nice one. I'll have a look at that then.

Does it get nice and hot for steaks?

Yep.  Gets hotter and heats more even than my old one.  I tend to cook steaks on the grill side and it is a bit sticky to start.  I actually sprayed a little bit of cooking oil on the actual steak last night before I started and it seemed to help a bit.  Can only think I was starting off too hot in the first place though.  UNLESS it is a lower quality plate/grill I guess.

I was actually surprised at the variance between cooking surface areas.  Some 4 burners were a lot more expensive and were even smaller than this one.  I don't know what you've had in the past but I've never had a top of the line barby.  My last one was about $600 7 years ago so was a mid ranger I guess.

Biggest thing with this one though is there is a reasonable area at the back for ventilation so if you are not cooking in a sheltered area it might be an issue.  I basically built it where it was comfortable to build and couldn't be fucked moving it.  The strong wind didn't actually blow the jets out, but you could hear them struggling.  I have moved it now and it is not an issue.

For the $298 I paid I am wrapped.  It came with the regulator and hose but didn't have a cover.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 pm

I need to invest in a good BBQ, the dog chewed through the gas cable on the last one so I gave it away. The matador ads are reeling me in, especially when they play them during the big bash when I'm throwing money around.

Also what's the most random drunk purchase someone has made? I bought $450 worth of Batman graphic novels on Boxing Day.. I have no memory of this.
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:38 pm

I paid $700 for an acoustic guitar at charity auction

I have no musical talents at all

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Honeysett wrote:I need to invest in a good BBQ, the dog chewed through the gas cable on the last one so I gave it away. The matador ads are reeling me in, especially when they play them during the big bash when I'm throwing money around.

Also what's the most random drunk purchase someone has made? I bought $450 worth of Batman graphic novels on Boxing Day.. I have no memory of this.
    I wonder why...
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Pain wrote:I paid $700 for an acoustic guitar at charity auction

I have no musical talents at all

At least that goes to charity haha.

Haha shut up Panda, I was on the disco biscuits and you know it

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Honeysett wrote:

At least that goes to charity haha.

Haha shut up Panda, I was on the disco biscuits and you know it 
    Does Joey have a batman fetish?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm