NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 29 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:44 pm

Decided I will wait a week on Taafe/Koula and play SCrichton

Basically Crichton gets another week, fairly safe and popular pick so dont lose much here

Koula gets a week to see his role and return from injury, then next week get to see if selected again
    Taaffe gets a week at fullback to see if he is playable going forward

Also gives me next week to see if Talakai gets DPP CTR and how Penisini goes on the wing

Will select based on this weekend, worst case SCrichton isn't going anywhere

Originally my plan was to refresh my playable cows and bank some cash to give me options so will stick to that
    Especially with question marks about how Wilton/Talakai get used with Graham/Traceys return.
    Nice to have upgrade money if needed but will worry about that in the future

JKing + Nanai out for Jones + Tuilagi + 285k

Starling
    Taumalolo MKing Mann
    Wilton Fermor
    Cleary (c) Schneider
    Tago May
    Papenhuyzen SCrichton Hynes

Grant
    Randall
    Talakai
    BJones

Tuilagi
    Ilias
    LThompson
    Penisini

Last edited by Boozecluez on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 29 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:45 pm

Breaking News:

BURTON HAS A PICTURE!!!!!!

No actual relevance other than to point out a player with 28% ownership took 6+weeks to be put into the system.............

Edit: Just checked its on Desktop only so far.......
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:47 pm

toast wrote:

If you're not expecting more than a warm body he should be safe. Small possibility that Hampton threatens his spot but not sure what happened to him - thought he was injured but isn't listed in the casualty ward.

He was playing in the halves in QCup on the weekend

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:47 pm

12 months ago, if someone said to you Cheese, Mcinnes and Crichton wouldn't crack their starting sides you wouldn't believe them.
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

🤣🤣🤣
    lol!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Khany wrote:12 months ago, if someone said to you Cheese, Mcinnes and Crichton wouldn't crack their starting sides you wouldn't believe them.

I mentioned this a month ago, but bringing a lock on after say 20minutes and playing the game out seems to be a tactic
    Seems to be fairly effective with Cheese,Mcinnes,Watson,Mann,Cotter getting quick play the ball against a tired defence
    Can also jump into hooker and help out the tired starting hooker if needed for a few plays too
    That and the don't wear themselves out tackling the fresh starting props at the start of the game
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:56 pm

Grouse wrote:
    lol!

Haha sorry mate no offence. I just hate that guy
    ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:57 pm

Interested to see if many people accidentally leave the C on their Haas replacement (Thompson / Jing / Ming / Moale)
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:11 pm

Is anyone seriously considering Hastings this week?

He is not a must-have by any stretch, but appears to be the lead playmaker now going forward. Douehi is still listed as indefinite on the causality ward. The increase in kick metres alone should result in an additional 7-8 points, as well as more playmaking opportunities.

I am thinking of upgrading him from Walters --- although perhaps this is a little sideways
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:12 pm

S. Crichton to May a solid move? If May avg 45 next 3 weeks with their draw that’s very likely he makes 120k so still a solid cash grab? I need to generate some more cash.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Khany wrote:12 months ago, if someone said to you Cheese, Mcinnes and Crichton wouldn't crack their starting sides you wouldn't believe them.

Have been keeping an eye on McInness' price drops for when he gets back to starting, but starting to wonder if he will at all? If the Sharks keep winning, it could just be a case of 'if it ain't broke' and he plays that 50 min bench role. I'd still think that Rudolf/Finucane/McInness would be their strongest starting middle with BHU dropping back to bench impact, but who knows.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:17 pm

This weeks trades

Latrell ==> Edrick Lee

gives me 446 k to play with, which is not quite enough to go direct to Cleary and I do not think he is ripe yet. Hs BE could still well go up again next week and his price down

I am thinking of either

No additional trade
    Walters ==> Hastings - leaves me with a 359k Cleary fund
    Walters ==> Moses - leaves me with a 89k Cleary fund

Current team posted v soon in team tracker
    Cake Tiger
    Cake Tiger

Post by Cake Tiger Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:26 pm

I know it's not cocktail o'clock but I'm working from home today and decided it was time for an afternoon coffee. Did I slip a little amaretto into it? Why, I do believe I did...

Well, it's nearly Easter.

Beer
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:27 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:

Have been keeping an eye on McInness' price drops for when he gets back to starting, but starting to wonder if he will at all? If the Sharks keep winning, it could just be a case of 'if it ain't broke' and he plays that 50 min bench role. I'd still think that Rudolf/Finucane/McInness would be their strongest starting middle with BHU dropping back to bench impact, but who knows.

now that McInnes is in a good team, and doesn't need to be flogged for 80 minutes a week, his fantasy value may make him not worth grabbing
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:29 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Hey guys can do S. Crichton to Taylan May worth a trade? Crichton’s gonna lose some coin whilst if May avg 45 next 3 weeks he makes 120k so good for cash gen and May will get DPP soon.

Rabbits21 wrote:S. Crichton to May a solid move? If May avg 45 next 3 weeks with their draw that’s very likely he makes 120k so still a solid cash grab? I need to generate some more cash.

Seems a bit sideways to me mate. I'd say if you don't have May by now it's too late, but what do I know
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:29 pm

I could do 1 trade Wilton>Cook using all bank bar 5k. Fixes my lack of 2nd hooker issue and one of better C options this week. Or 2 trades one a nuff like Granville to get Cleary vs Broncos?

Last edited by Loomer on Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:29 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:

now that McInnes is in a good team, and doesn't need to be flogged for 80 minutes a week, his fantasy value may make him not worth grabbing

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Brailey is going gangbusters 80min atm, not so sure he can maintain it all year
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:34 pm

Niukore looks to have CTR locked down for a decent stretch for most of the year.

Priced at 31.

Averages a touch over 40 at 80 minutes playing CTR.

Anyone interested? Available at MID only
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:37 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Breaking News:

BURTON HAS A PICTURE!!!!!!

No actual relevance other than to point out a player with 28% ownership took 6+weeks to be put into the system.............

Edit: Just checked its on Desktop only so far.......

Damn, I will have to find a new avatar.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:01 pm