NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by my tv broke Tue May 24, 2022 4:44 pm

Peoples dropped as soon as a couple of mids are available hahahaha

HoSt PlAyEd 60+ mInS tHo.

Weird hes not Host

Unfortunately i am also i dumb cunt who picked him up
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by Teeth Eater Tue May 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Holy shitballs, it makes sense when I think of it, but I had no idea Savage was actually right down at 220K. That's pretty hectic.

Just wish I had some confidence that he might actually score okay...
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue May 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Well that couldn't have gone much worse haha

- Granville back on the bench a week after buying Robson
    - Peoples left right out
    - Schneider gone
    - Tuilagi still bench
    - Koula not getting FB (always a longshot tbf)
    - Taaffe still sucks

Oh well, onwards and upwards.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue May 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:I don't know if it's just me and if it's just this year, but in 2022 do team lists for a lot of teams look like possible indicators for what might happen, rather than anything concrete?

With moderate to great urgency I need to dispose of Talakai, Randall, M.King and Tuilagi. Would it be fair to say that, based on said indicators of what teams might look like on the weekend, Tuilagi and Randall need to be the first to go? That's how I'm looking at it.

I was set to trade out Talakai if he wasn't named, but if he's good to go I guess he's just one of my keeper CTRs for the rest of the year? I do worry about holding him and then he's a late out, which would really muck the layout of my team...

Depends whether you see Talakai as a keeper centre or not, he might be...No one can tell you for sure, go with your gut. He has a BE of 82 so if you're selling now is the time. Randall's BE not much higher than his average so you could hold another week if you'd rather trade Talakai. Otherwise hold for the year and price doesn't matter.

Tuilagi is a sell by the looks and a fairly urgent one. M King hold until the bye.

In summary trade Tui, hold Ming and sell one of Talakai or Randall based on whether you think Talakai is a keeper or not.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue May 24, 2022 4:47 pm

Might jump on both Elliot and Butcher this week.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Mulvy wrote:Elliott still a buy?

Schneider still a chance rd13 with Wighton potentially origin?

One I'm pondering myself is Elliott still a buy
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue May 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Hmm, can do Tuilagi and Schneider to Tohu and Savage, which means I can hold Lolo. Very tempting.

Probably means skipping Kiraz and Butcher though who I'm also keen on.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

WT2K wrote:

Looked dangerous and bent the line every time. I think still sub 500K with DPP, I think I'll get him.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

my tv broke wrote:Peoples dropped as soon as a couple of mids are available hahahaha

HoSt PlAyEd 60+ mInS tHo.

Weird hes not Host

Unfortunately i am also i dumb cunt who picked him up

You're not alone. Who could have known we should have actually listened to Rabbits21?

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

Dpp's tomorrow ?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue May 24, 2022 4:52 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

You're not alone. Who could have known we should have actually listened to Rabbits21?

The stupid thing is, I agreed with Rabbits ie this is exactly what would happen, but short term thinking kicked in, and i just grabbed 'starting second rower' instead of 'winger'
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue May 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Depends whether you see Talakai as a keeper centre or not, he might be...No one can tell you for sure, go with your gut. He has a BE of 82 so if you're selling now is the time. Randall's BE not much higher than his average so you could hold another week if you'd rather trade Talakai. Otherwise hold for the year and price doesn't matter.

Tuilagi is a sell by the looks and a fairly urgent one. M King hold until the bye.

In summary trade Tui, hold Ming and sell one of Talakai or Randall based on whether you think Talakai is a keeper or not.

Thanks cob. Yeah, not quite sure to be honest. I decided last week that Talakai was staying for the long haul but the 22 changed things. I was several sheets to the wind during that last game, especially by the end of it, so I didn't realise he actually went off injured. Obviously he wouldn't magically have saved his score in those last 11 minutes... well, it's unlikely, but maybe a small saving grace?

It's definitely easier for me to hold him and not have to look at centres, but jeez it's worrying, especially if the ankle is something that re-appears. No way I can cop another massive price drop and then sell him. Like you say, it's now or never.

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 10 Giphy
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Tue May 24, 2022 4:55 pm

I know Ming plays Round 13, but is it time to move him on?

Ming out, Butcher in?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue May 24, 2022 4:57 pm

WT2K wrote:

Quite honestly, if I didn't already have him I don't think I would buy him unless I was really desperate for some round 13 MID/EDG cover and I had limited means

Edit : but I have the whole collection...Butcher, Jazz, Elliott, Ming. It tells a tale of how bad my starting team was

Last edited by Aardvark on Tue May 24, 2022 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue May 24, 2022 4:57 pm

wolfking wrote:

Looked dangerous and bent the line every time.  I think still sub 500K with DPP, I think I'll get him.

If I get him, I'm leaving 654k in the bank double cowing for a second week haha! If I'm getting him, it makes sense this week and Harris next week. As I said earlier today, I still need to keep building the cash after a slow start cash wise.
    Weiland
    Weiland

Post by Weiland Tue May 24, 2022 5:00 pm

How long is Taumalolo out for?
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Tue May 24, 2022 5:00 pm

Kiraz playing a second string panthers team for round 13, think i'll prioritize him over savage this week
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

Surely there's some silly buggers going on with that Dogs team right?

No way you start Max King and Waddell as your second rowers when TPJ and RFM are options.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue May 24, 2022 5:04 pm

mickspicks wrote:I know Ming plays Round 13, but is it time to move him on?

Ming out, Butcher in?

Personally wouldn't be any more confident of Butcher than Ming. Roosters forward pack almost always changes from teamlists. It's just a matter of whether Sitili comes straight in and Butcher benched or whether Sitili comes in for one of the middles and Butcher goes to lock. (Or some other weird shit like Angus benched again or Watson lock or whatever.)
    Holzman
    Holzman

Post by Holzman Tue May 24, 2022 5:05 pm

hymenbustas wrote:Kiraz playing a second string panthers team for round 13, think i'll prioritize him over savage this week

yeah thinking this,

Savage with a BE of 17 even if say he drops 40+ dont think he goes up that much.

looking to clean up one of Smith/Tass/Peoples for Savage next week.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:35 pm