NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

AL
    AL

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by AL Thu May 26, 2022 5:39 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Both coming off the block list for the night. It's gonna get wild

Rabs might need a couple of Bundy rums to help him fire up.

Especially if Seve has a shocker.
    Cool Runnings
    Cool Runnings

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by Cool Runnings Thu May 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Can’t wait to see a Seve shocker tonight! Got the popcorn ready
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu May 26, 2022 5:49 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    It’s nothing personal against you you didn’t have a reliable source that’s what I challenged you on it for the take  off Jax discord I know that not the discord one I’m on. There is no concrete Starling rumour you said you hope the rumours are true well there was no rumour from a reliable source.

I have no vendetta against you we both give banter both ways and always have done. You went in discord and said I’m mentally challenged that’s like calling me a retard I could’ve reported you but I laughed it off Beth so don’t just act like I’m the villain here please.

You went on mute in a Storm game then when I did it to you to see how you liked it when you were bagging the Bunnies mid game I was called a big coward and a cat just saying......... I could’ve taken it personally I didn’t.
    Very poor form if true
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Thu May 26, 2022 5:50 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Not directed at you but funny how this situation seems to play out depending on the clubs involved

Panthers wanted Burton to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, no problems

Roosters wanted Latrell to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, the worst thing that has ever happened in rugby league

Sharks wanted to keep Josh Morris around for depth and experience, criminal behaviour not letting him play out his final season with his brother

Where will the media land on this one?

I don't understand this "wanting" to stay to the end of your contract stuff like doing so is going high and above your obligation to the club.

Guarantee you don't have players going to the club and saying " Listen I have been stinking it up for the last 3 years, and I want an early release from my million dollar contract, so I can leave the club and take up an offer for half that amount somewhere else. Waddy say?" said (inset any name here Milford, Ash Taylor, David Fifita...

Too much power in the hands of players/managers atm. Financial penalties for players seeking early release from contracts should be in place.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Who is Seve marking?
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Thu May 26, 2022 5:55 pm

TU:Turbo and Thompson out for Burton and Kiraz(have to play Kiraz,Vailea and Koula)
    TD:Turbo and Taumalolo/Grant out for any WFB and other position to the value of 1.2m combined for Lolo,1.5m for Grant
    Lchy
    Lchy

Post by Lchy Thu May 26, 2022 5:57 pm

Payne Haas' instagram bio: "Rather loyalty than numbers"

loooooooooooooool
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu May 26, 2022 5:59 pm

Koula in first loop if Hastings out or will play Ilias if Hastings out. Hope Koula can jag a good score if only to keep making money
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu May 26, 2022 5:59 pm

Finger Puppet Mafia wrote:
    Guarantee you don't have players going to the club and saying " Listen I have been stinking it up for the last 3 years, and I want an early release from my million dollar contract, so I can leave the club and take up an offer for half that amount somewhere else. Waddy say?"

No, but you do see clubs trying to offload players before their contract expires in that situation.

Can’t pretend this is a one way street, I think clubs started the contract breaking tbh
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Thu May 26, 2022 6:00 pm

WT2K wrote:Who is Seve marking?

Placing your FTS and ATS wagers?
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu May 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Chucky wrote:
    I’ve never had anyone on block.
    Beth has been making a very strong case lately to become the first.
    Calling Rabbits mentally challenged is really poor form.
    Good on ya Rabs for laughing it off.

First time i've respected rabbits to be honest.

Think I was wrong about him. Good on you.
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Thu May 26, 2022 6:14 pm

Im leaning towards trade Grant out. I think he loses alot of cash over the origin period. Has a high BE going into the origin period too
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu May 26, 2022 6:15 pm

lukeayee wrote:

First time i've respected rabbits to be honest.

Think I was wrong about him. Good on you.

Just Starling waiting for his dues now mate.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 6:23 pm

AL wrote:

Placing your FTS and ATS wagers?

Correct Razz

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 6:23 pm

Seve banner 2 night

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 6:24 pm

DT
    The Warriors have received some much-needed good news after fears Addin Founa-Blake would miss the rest of the season with a foot injury.

However, scans showed Founa-Blake could only be sidelined for a month. The prop suffered what was believed to have been a serious Lisfranc injury which would have ended his season. But the Warriors are hopeful he will be missing in the short-term.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu May 26, 2022 6:24 pm

Welshy wrote:

Just Starling waiting for his dues now mate.

Starling gotten beaten up by cops?

Still 4 foot tall?

Still a wasted trade 2 years in a row?

GTFO
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu May 26, 2022 6:25 pm

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 37 6fb9a010
    NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 37 6fb9a010
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu May 26, 2022 6:26 pm

robelgordo wrote:

No, but you do see clubs trying to offload players before their contract expires in that situation.

Can’t pretend this is a one way street, I think clubs started the contract breaking tbh

Ask Little Kyle Flanagan but yeah

My thoughts
    - Players should maximise their earning potential over their limited careers
    - Ask for a release by all means but....the club is entitled to say 'no you signed a contract' and you are staying either until that contract expires or we can line up an alternative
    - TBH managers should bear a lot of the blame tying young players into long term contracts to guarantee their own incomes (and I think Haas is in dispute with his previous manager here)
    - Buyer beware when signing contracts (both Players and Clubs)
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu May 26, 2022 6:26 pm

WT2K wrote:DT
    The Warriors have received some much-needed good news after fears Addin Founa-Blake would miss the rest of the season with a foot injury.

However, scans showed Founa-Blake could only be sidelined for a month. The prop suffered what was believed to have been a serious Lisfranc injury which would have ended his season. But the Warriors are hopeful he will be missing in the short-term.

Keep going between Jazz and Harris, think i may pull the trigger on Jazz with extra nailed on month of probable big minutes

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:41 am