NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

R25 team talk

Milchcow
    Milchcow

R25 team talk Empty R25 team talk

Post by Milchcow Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:38 pm

R25 team talk Team_r10

18 green dots.
    But have to play Bula and Graham/Hands

2 trades left, could be a good case for using one this week, but who would it be for?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

R25 team talk Empty Re: R25 team talk

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:51 pm

Hands (bench role then bye) to as solid a bye-free scorer as we can find, who we then loop with Graham.

Options under $453k are not amazing... Laurie, Russell. Would be tempted by Taumalolo with the logic that the Cowboys need to win, so we could see bigger-minute finals mode Lolo for the rest of the season.

Using both trades to cash out Colquhoun to a $220k would give us $523k, which opens up a few more options.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:01 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:Hands (bench role then bye) to as solid a bye-free scorer as we can find, who we then loop with Graham.

Options under $453k are not amazing... Laurie, Russell. Would be tempted by Taumalolo with the logic that the Cowboys need to win, so we could see bigger-minute finals mode Lolo for the rest of the season.

Using both trades to cash out Colquhoun to a $220k would give us $523k, which opens up a few more options.

Yeah, I like the first part of this. 3K short of Cotter, which I'd have thought would be worth the punt.

But I don't mind Hands to Russell and loop Graham and Russell.

Funnily enough, I did look at Laurie myself today too. Looked awesome last week and should actually go big this week too - probably a pretty good shout. But the two previous scores are a bit of a worry.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:25 am

rhinoceroo wrote:Hands (bench role then bye) to as solid a bye-free scorer as we can find, who we then loop with Graham.

I think just 1 trade probably sufficient

Dan Russell perhaps the best

Chase points with Hutchison. Bank on Schuster going to the edge?
    Trindall has done OK last 2 weeks, will he get 3 more weeks as a starter?

For a 3 week run, could punt on Turuva. EVen if Panthers rets players, surely he won't be one of them
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:58 am

Hands to Tom Weaver? Don't see how he isn't a 30 min points per week guy. Could be 40-45.

I don't mind the 200k bank either because if you're last trade ends up having to be Null/Penis/Bula, it gives you options.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:40 pm

Milchcow wrote:

I think just 1 trade probably sufficient

Dan Russell perhaps the best

Chase points with Hutchison. Bank on Schuster going to the edge?
    Trindall has done OK last 2 weeks, will he get 3 more weeks as a starter?

For a 3 week run, could punt on Turuva. EVen if Panthers rets players, surely he won't be one of them

Dan Russell probably makes the most sense.
    I'd like to see a DPP player come in if anyone can find a decent one - even Suaalii as a punt?
    Schuster if he starts on the edge - they play before the Eels so no issue with Hands being locked out.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:05 pm

filthridden wrote:

Dan Russell probably makes the most sense.
    I'd like to see a DPP player come in if anyone can find a decent one - even Suaalii as a punt?
    Schuster if he starts on the edge - they play before the Eels so no issue with Hands being locked out.

Hutchinson has DPP

Feels like chasing but he also averaged over 55 as a starting half in 2021 (80 min games)

Admittedly do need an outside back more for squad balance.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Think Suaalii is too expensive to do in 1 trade for Hands. As is podcast Booze recommended Conner Tracey. It's probably pick a Tiger (Toa, Tupou, Kepaoa)

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:51 am