NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!  - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:30 am

rhinoceroo wrote:Lol Butters has a facebook group called "NRL Fantasy Without The Trolls" and his super-duper paid subscriber algorithm that is totally worth it hard recommended captaining Papy this week. And then he banned anyone who went "ha ha" after the game.
    Funny he didn’t Captain Pap then isn’t it and he went Dylbags. But of course the prick led everyone astray he’s gutless! If you’re reading this shove your paid subscription shit up your back passage and I hope it gets stuck!!!
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!  - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:37 am

With all those tries and Paps shit score, I assume he got injured! I was working so missed the game. What happened?
    Edit. I have just seen he played 80? WTF?
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:57 am

rhinoceroo wrote:Lol Butters has a facebook group called "NRL Fantasy Without The Trolls" and his super-duper paid subscriber algorithm that is totally worth it hard recommended captaining Papy this week. And then he banned anyone who went "ha ha" after the game.

It is pretty on-brand that Butters had to create a new group to discuss Fantasy because nobody would take him seriously on any other page. He needs that group so much more than they need him, but he still talks down and denigrates everyone, the group should be called “NRL Fantasy But Only Butters Is Allowed To Troll”. Its a glorious monument to the thinness of his skin, you can get banned for questioning his fantasy advice or for laugh reacting on his posts. Naturally it wasn’t long before I was banned, but I still enjoy the hilarious leaks from moles who had the self control to bite their tongues.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:07 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Funny he didn’t Captain Pap then isn’t it and he went Dylbags. But of course the prick led everyone astray he’s gutless! If you’re reading this shove your paid subscription shit up your back passage and I hope it gets stuck!!!

Woah, Rabbits! Don’t just go dropping BP bombs like that, save it for the ‘In the Bin’ podcast, mate!
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:13 am

Honeysett wrote:

You're a 30-year-old manchild.

There fixed it
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:32 am

BP bombs hahahahah

Big Friday night of footy!
    Have a new recruit, captain, all sorts.

6 runners across the 2 matches plus Captain Ponga

Only real sweat will be KPP could do with him not going too big as his my Salmon/Levi upgrade target
    Daedalus
    Daedalus

Post by Daedalus Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:30 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

I will when justice is served. I didn’t email last week copped the Lussick missed tackle break on the chin.

But that was blatant every point is important when you are well back. Even non Grant owners can see it was a try assist. But yes I won’t mention it again let’s see if they fix up their blatant mistake in a couple of hours. I know over 100 have sent emails already so hopefully they fix it.

Genuinely interested to know if they acknowledge these hundreds of emails they receive

If I was running the inbox I suspect I’d have a long list of rules along the lines of “if sender = angryrabbit@icandoyourjobbetterthanyou.com then mark as read and file in deleted items”
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:53 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

It is pretty on-brand that Butters had to create a new group to discuss Fantasy because nobody would take him seriously on any other page. He needs that group so much more than they need him, but he still talks down and denigrates everyone, the group should be called “NRL Fantasy But Only Butters Is Allowed To Troll”. Its a glorious monument to the thinness of his skin, you can get banned for questioning his fantasy advice or for laugh reacting on his posts. Naturally it wasn’t long before I was banned, but I still enjoy the hilarious leaks from moles who had the self control to bite their tongues.

He was commenting on a public fantasy FB group but posting his website as evidence to his advice. I started calling him out on it so he blocked me. He then used his alt FB account (probably has many) and started spam-replying to me. He had the same formatting as his real FB account. So I called him out on it again. His last comment to me was about how Butters aka himself is doing the Fantasy world a favour by supplying genuine stats that aren't skewed to shit forums.

lol!
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:03 am

Pookus McFly wrote:I hope Grant downdates Twisted Evil

I hope your ice cream melts before you can eat it all
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:10 am

The same guy who spammed every single pre season fantasy thread with "If you pick Jesse Arthars you're a moron". Wonder if he still stands by that
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:19 am

i remberber years ago when butters had his first site it was free then after a while he decided to charge so i left but he wasn't that bad he was pretty friendly & seemed a good dude but lately the last couple of years he's developed this arrogance where he's knows everything & if you disagree he doesn't like it.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:30 am

Weiland wrote:Jesus I have gone back and forth with my second trade, was set on Brown and Gutho but have now decided I need a forward, preferably an Edge. Been jumping in between Curran and E Katoa and at the moment of am settling on Katoa. Seems like a solid 50 every week with no concerns with minutes and no upcoming byes. But love the DPP and the extra cash of Curran.

Here's hoping you went Katoa
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:31 am

Rabbits21 wrote:I might get Fog season keeper Brown a trade when Moses is back round 12.

If Hynes no origin can trade out Fog round 14. Otherwise hold Fog all the way

Brown a trade in 12/13 yes, but should be worth 150k more.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:45 am

Woops
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:34 am

How is butters team ranked ?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:43 am

Gonna need to chase a boom game from one or both Eels lads to somehow get out of this week with a decent score

Toops > Guys
    Smithies > DBrown

Hope one of them has a big game
    thelastdodo
    thelastdodo

Post by thelastdodo Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:09 am

White Lightning wrote:i remberber years ago when butters had his first site it was free then after a while he decided to charge so i left but he wasn't that bad he was pretty friendly & seemed a good dude but lately the last couple of years he's developed this arrogance where he's knows everything & if you disagree he doesn't like it.

He must be related to Paul Kunt
    Weiland
    Weiland

Post by Weiland Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:09 am

Welsh Mafia wrote:

Here's hoping you went Katoa

i did. Been a very average Fantasy season so far for me so to see a PODish player get that score when you bring him in is the reason why I play this frustrating game haha.

It is just one week though so not getting carried away, but I feel like he will be at least a solid scorer even in quiet games.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 24 - Rumours, Wet Captains & No Mods, Oh My!  - Page 24 Empty Harsh

Post by Revraiser Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:36 am

I'm one of the original sportal lads and I have never really considered blocking someone, ever. Somehow, difficult to explain properly, but somehow Rabbits whole attitude and immature outlook has me wanting to block. Just move on, stats are missed or incorrect for every 2nd player in the game. Just enjoy Ur player running around and statting it up, only if u were paying a meaningful subscription fee would u expect more 'on point' numbers. Go donate to footystats and seek a  (something sumthin'). Could be the turning point for you.

:Edited for effect.

Last edited by Revraiser on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:45 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Night all just sent the email let’s see what transpires.

I captained Grant

he passed the ball to an outside back who then ran straight over the top of two big units using his freaky Wishy genetics and pure quads power. Don’t think he did much. It was closer to a hospital pad than a try assist. No gap there

Now maybe they give them normally, don’t know don’t care.

But it’s like how many points out of 20,000+ by the end of the season. I think you should move on.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:34 am