NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 33 - Don't listen to Your Guts, they have Sludge for Brains

Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 33 - Don't listen to Your Guts, they have Sludge for Brains - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 33 - Don't listen to Your Guts, they have Sludge for Brains

Post by Welsh Mafia Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 pm

Wiremu Trades Gone? wrote:

How long does an MCL take to recover?

Depending on the severity, a couple of weeks.

I did one recently as well as a full ACL rupture

New found empathy for any player returning from an ACL. The mental side of things is the toughest… the idea of jumping into a side step again to me is terrifying now haha
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 33 - Don't listen to Your Guts, they have Sludge for Brains - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 33 - Don't listen to Your Guts, they have Sludge for Brains

Post by Rabbit Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm

"Peter Lang is the Barry Toohey of Panthers"

This should be the theme of a novel.

Undercover NRL Narcs.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm

Loomer wrote:Dare I say it? Does this make Garner relevant?

Sorensen has been out most the year, though, and it doesn't seem to have done much for Garner. I can't even think who else has been playing in the back row off the top of my head, but not sure Garner's been getting great minutes, bar a game or two?
    Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm

Gutho or Lussick for 17th?
    What a choice
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm

Did nrl not update the broncos/tigers to 19 man at 24hr cut off or am i on a loomer bender ?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm

Don't know how I'm managing it, but my Draft team seems to get slam-fucked each week by a late out or two. I've had Gagai all year and been stung by him a few times, amongst other. Taylan May last week too. Now Sorensen. I have Paulo on my bench, of the Junior variety, but 99% sure I didn't set him up as a MID reserve, which is stupid that you have to do it anyway, and it's not automated.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm

Daveboy wrote:Gutho or Lussick for 17th?
    What a choice

Gutho, I refuse that the answer is ever Lussick
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm

Daveboy wrote:Gutho or Lussick for 17th?
    What a choice

I traded out Gutho this week and held Lussick so in line with that I'd be playing Lussick over Gutho for sure. Dude is completely shot. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the match he finally doesn't actually complete.

OR!

More likely, as I traded him out, he scores 87.
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm

Cheese, May and possibly McInnes to deal with next week and not sure on any of the possibilities floating around(Bateman, Sorenson, Fainu, Nikora, Brailey). As I conclude this thought, I just remembered about Levi.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm

Lussick at 18 for me.

Still not sure if ill trade. Salmon to Fainu still looks likely but it feels like i still have too many lowmid's..

14-21 currently smithies piakura galvin finefeuaiki lussick salmon kiraz burbo

Terrell probably out next week. Not holding burbo for any reason other than no one worth cashing down to yet. Gray has gone ok but i still dont think 1 gray 4 latrell is better than 1 latrell

Perhaps i should think further beyond but i cbf

Cheese and lussick as hook combos is pretty ugly tho

Last edited by my tv broke on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:Play Chan's 35 over Iro? Last week I looped in Iro over Strange's 35 and did profit by a whole two points.

I have it from a very reliable source that Iro is GUARANTEED 40
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm

You know, back in the day I was an undercover mod for Sportal.....before some of you whipper snappers had pubes and were learning to wank, like young 30 yo Rabbits is right now. His mum caught him last week in full flow with a People magazine. Mortified.

I convinced the slightly retarded fella who ran the site in Melbourne to give me all the mod privileges, but not put it under my name, so I could "sort the place out".

I was like the Wyatt Earp of Sportal. Fastest ban merchant on the interwebs. Cross me. Banned. Get a little bit mouthy. Banned. Argue more than I liked. Banned. Wrong politics. Banned...absolute mod heaven.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:00 pm

ForanAgainst wrote:Cheese, May and possibly McInnes to deal with next week and not sure on any of the possibilities floating around(Bateman, Sorenson, Fainu, Nikora, Brailey). As I conclude this thought, I just remembered about Levi.

You got Teddy and Walker, of the Sam variety? Could probably wait even longer on Teddy now, but Walker will be a pick up next week if you're that way inclined. Still not sure I am - was actually hoping he'd go down quite a bit more so the appeal might be gone. But we'll see.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm

Who’s this Barry Toohey character? Is he anything like the Peter Lang for the Knights?

Asking for a mate
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm

Thanks for the replies. So that gives us: 

Knights = Barry Toohey
    Panthers = Peter Lang
    Everyone else = @Tigs
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm

Rabbit wrote:You know, back in the day I was an undercover mod for Sportal.....before some of you whipper snappers had pubes and were learning to wank, like young 30 yo Rabbits is right now. His mum caught him last week in full flow with a People magazine. Mortified.

I convinced the slightly retarded fella who ran the site in Melbourne to give me all the mod privileges, but not put it under my name, so I could "sort the place out".

I was like the Wyatt Earp of Sportal. Fastest ban merchant on the interwebs. Cross me. Banned. Get a little bit mouthy. Banned. Argue more than I liked. Banned. Wrong politics. Banned...absolute mod heaven.

Sounds an awful lot like "you cant say anything anymore" 😆
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm

my tv broke wrote:Lussick at 18 for me.

Still not sure if ill trade. Salmon to Fainu still looks likely but it feels like i still have too many lowmid's..

Terrell probably out next week. Not holding burbo for any reason other than no one worth cashing down to yet. Gray has gone ok but i still dont think 1 gray 4 latrell is better than 1 latrell

Yeah, Lussick at 18 for me too. Did it last week and it worked well, so why not try again? Hoping he makes himself playable, though.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm

my tv broke wrote:Lussick at 18 for me.

Top of the table clash in L1, going to be pretty tight
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm

Welsh Mafia wrote:

I think I’m content with Chans 35. If I did play piakura and he scored 40, I’d be over the moon rather than satisfied

If you don't think Piakura is capable of scoring 40 points you probably shouldn't trade him in
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm

Rabbit wrote:You know, back in the day I was an undercover mod for Sportal.....before some of you whipper snappers had pubes and were learning to wank, like young 30 yo Rabbits is right now. His mum caught him last week in full flow with a People magazine. Mortified.

That’s a pretend ban with my newfound pretend mod powers  jocolor

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:57 am