NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Community team - the run home

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Community team - the run home - Page 2 Empty Re: Community team - the run home

Post by Milchcow Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:37 pm

Edwards has missed enough this season that they may prefer getting some game time into him and not rest him.

I think all options suggested are potentially viable

Just a matter of guessing who is going to hit bets for over next 3 weeks
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:33 am

Community team - the run home - Page 2 R26pre10

We have 1 trade left. Use it on Murray?

We can trade in anyone we want
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:18 am

Since we have 17, is there value in holding and waiting to see what happens next week?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:40 am

robelgordo wrote:Since we have 17, is there value in holding and waiting to see what happens next week?

Maybe, most likely restings next week are Panthers (Yeo) & Roosters (Angus) which will depend to some extent on what happens results wise this week.

Positionally there is no great need to rush anyone in this week although edge might be tricky next week if both of the above get rested and KPP is still out.

It's never a good day when Hands, Talagi and late season Starling are in the 17 but it would be better/more fun to have an opportunity at a hail mary like Turbo next week
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:20 am

Aardvark wrote:

Maybe, most likely restings next week are Panthers (Yeo) & Roosters (Angus) which will depend to some extent on what happens results wise this week.

Positionally there is no great need to rush anyone in this week although edge might be tricky next week if both of the above get rested and KPP is still out.

It's never a good day when Hands, Talagi and late season Starling are in the 17 but it would be better/more fun to have an opportunity at a hail mary like Turbo next week

That's my thinking. Opposite of how I would ideally like to play, but would hate to bring in someone this week, only to end up unable to play 17 next week due to lack of positional depth somewhere.

I think a 17 including those 3 is pretty standard, and they did net about high 30s average last week
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:48 am

I'm happy to use the trade

Murray definitely unavailable next week, and we should be able to trade to an upgrade on Talagi

Unless whoever we trade Murray to gets injured this week - we won't be in a worse position by trading this week.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Murray to Hynes is very tricky with timings of games (about 30 mins to adjust trade if Hynes is cut at 24hr).

Murray to Burton or Ponga? Think minimal chance of either getting rested.

Tapine probs the best forward if preferred to cover that area.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Any of the names mentioned look good, and I'd say at our rank its worth throwing caution to the wind this week. I like Ponga - the Knights with it all to play for and two daytime home games against the Titans and Dolphins to finish the season.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:53 pm