NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 12 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Holy Moly Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 pm

RD2 3rd 20 min MILF on 15.

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 12 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:31 pm

Holy Moly wrote:RD2 3rd 20 min MILF on 15.

Will be stoked it he beats his Breakeven of 19
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:54 pm

WT2K wrote:

Will be stoked it he beats his Breakeven of 19

RD2 after 80 min, MILF on 16.
    Syzy
    Syzy

Post by Syzy Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:55 pm

Guys what happened?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 pm

Syzy wrote:Guys what happened?

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 12 Giphy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:05 pm

Hasn’t helped his average this week
    34pts overall average now, hopefully the bulldogs will help him out next week haha
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:07 pm

The highs and the lows
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:09 pm

I don't think Milf was touched by a defender in the 2nd half until the last play of the game.

Not because he was elusive but because he just did not even pretend to run the ball. Was a big difference to his first week performance.

Hopefully he can show something against fellow strugglers Bulldogs or there may be more permanent derailments

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:10 pm

my tv broke wrote:The highs and the lows

It’s like waking up in the morning next to a stranger with a huge hangover and going for round 2
    Perhaps it was better the first time when you were drunk
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 12 Giphy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

If it makes you feel better, he is still averaging more than Tino
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Not the first time a Milf has disappointed me. Sad

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:17 pm

my tv broke wrote:The highs and the lows

As the milf dictator and founder, you need to lock this shit down like North Korea
    Stay the course people

****Hides behind wall*****

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:17 pm

RandomSil wrote:Not the first time a Milf has disappointed me. Sad

At least this time you didn’t pay full price
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 pm

RandomSil wrote:Not the first time a Milf has disappointed me. Sad

Which Milf has fucked you harder though, that is the question.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:27 am

Milf updates to 21. 2 points over his be Coffee
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:39 am

Milf did exactly as expected. Thank you milf Smile
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:08 am

Milfords effective tackle rate went from 56% last week to 75% this week - the man, the legend
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:15 am

Woken up sore after a Friday night with a milf, not for the first time
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 am

The Broncos made 17 errors, the Titans made 15.
    That's 3 times as many as in the Knights Warriors match.

That sort of error rate is not particularly conducive to high scoring halves (except Croft seemingly, who is an enigma to say the least)

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:02 am