NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 31 - Mrs Snatchpato celebration thread

Monty_Burns
    Monty_Burns

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 31 - Mrs Snatchpato celebration thread - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 31 - Mrs Snatchpato celebration thread

Post by Monty_Burns Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:20 am

Mr Snrub wrote:

Naden is capable of some truly atrocious scores. A -2 recently, a -8 a few years ago and a score of 6 that included a try. I'd stay well away from him.

True but people are bringing in Edrick Lee who i'd argue has worse job security, isnt dual position, doesn't play rd 13 and costs and extra 30k

I know we're scraping the barrel here but the points above sway me to naden as a cashout/warm body?

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 31 - Mrs Snatchpato celebration thread - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 31 - Mrs Snatchpato celebration thread

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:21 am

DT: It is understood Jake Averillo, Ava Seumanufagai and Brent Naden are among the players in doubt. All are named in the starting 17 to play the Broncos.

Jacob Kiraz is expected to be called into the side to make his debut in place of Naden.

Brandon Wakeham is also in doubt, although it’s unclear if his potential absence is Covid-related.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:22 am

just a heads up on who got DPP:

Keenan Palasia (Broncos) EDG +MID
    Semi Valemei (Raiders) WFB +CTR
    Taylan May (Panthers) CTR +WFB
    Siosifa Talaki (Sharks) EDG +CTR
    Mat Feagai (Dragons) CTR +WFB
    Brent Naden (Bulldogs) CTR +WFB
    Drew Hutchison (roosters) HLF +HOK
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:24 am

WT2K wrote:DT: It is understood Jake Averillo, Ava Seumanufagai and Brent Naden are among the players in doubt. All are named in the starting 17 to play the Broncos.

Jacob Kiraz is expected to be called into the side to make his debut in place of Naden.

Brandon Wakeham is also in doubt, although it’s unclear if his potential absence is Covid-related.

Phil Gould really upping the 'drama' if those are the potential outs. Barely make a difference to their chances.

Why exactly would they need to debut some unknown kid for Naden when they have named Okunbor, Hoffman, Corey Allan, and Tuipolotu Katoa on their extended bench.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:26 am

Monty_Burns wrote:

True but people are bringing in Edrick Lee who i'd argue has worse job security, isnt dual position, doesn't play rd 13 and costs and extra 30k

I know we're scraping the barrel here but the points above sway me to naden as a cashout/warm body?

Edrick looked much more involved than I've ever seen him be in the past, he was coming in looking for work and was busting tackles like crazy.

I think he's very safe on that wing, especially since he got put on the left wing instead of Dom Young's right wing spot, so I would say it's likely that they drop Tuala when Dom Young is back and run the two tall guys
    Monty_Burns
    Monty_Burns

Post by Monty_Burns Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:27 am

Bethany_B wrote:

Edrick looked much more involved than I've ever seen him be in the past, he was coming in looking for work and was busting tackles like crazy.

I think he's very safe on that wing, especially since he got put on the left wing instead of Dom Young's right wing spot, so I would say it's likely that they drop Tuala when Dom Young is back and run the two tall guys

What about Hymel Hunt?

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:28 am

Bethany_B wrote:
    Monty_Burns wrote:

Does Hymel Hunt also force his way into the squad
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:30 am

Monty_Burns wrote:

What about Hymel Hunt?

He is a risk of pushing Edrick out but I doubt it unless Edrick has a couple bad games. Guys like Tuala and Hunt are serviceable but they don't have the upside of guys like Edrick and Young, and I think it's more likely than not that neither of them play first grade until the second bye when Gagai's away on Origin duty.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 am

Just realised Pangai will be up against Gambles edge. Sin bins incoming :troll:
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 am

Edrick for an Origin return Beer
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:38 am

Loomer wrote:

No it's not getting leaked before official notice

ARTICLE FROM DT REGARDING DOGS COVID OUTBREAK:
    The Bulldogs have at least four players from their NRL squad who returned a positive RAT test on their arrival to training at Belmore on Wednesday morning.

It is understood Jake Averillo, Ava Seumanufagai and Brent Naden are among the players in doubt. All are named in the starting 17 to play the Broncos.

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:38 am

The Goat Boys wrote:Edrick for an Origin return Beer

if QLD want to win this year, they need to bring back the undefeated superstar combination of Brenko and Edrick Lee
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:39 am

Holy Moly wrote:

Yeah it's laughable. I'm just contemplating a Wilton to Taafe, Jones to A Crichton, to give me depth, take a gamble on a fallen gun, get some cash and improve my 18-21. As a way of feeling better without Cleary.

Wilton to Crichton and Jones to Taaffe sounds all kinds of sideways.

Jones probably still has more money to make than Taaffe will ever make and he likely scores 40s instead of 20s and 30s in your 17. (I am not a Jones fan, but less of a fan of trading a cow out early for a worse cow).

If you want Cleary, who can you pair Wilton with to bring him in?
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:40 am

Loomer wrote:

ARTICLE FROM DT REGARDING DOGS COVID OUTBREAK:
     The Bulldogs have at least four players from their NRL squad who returned a positive RAT test on their arrival to training at Belmore on Wednesday morning.

It is understood Jake Averillo, Ava Seumanufagai and Brent Naden are among the players in doubt. All are named in the starting 17 to play the Broncos.

that looks like a plus for King, instead of a potential out, phew.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:43 am

Bethany_B wrote:

He is a risk of pushing Edrick out but I doubt it unless Edrick has a couple bad games. Guys like Tuala and Hunt are serviceable but they don't have the upside of guys like Edrick and Young, and I think it's more likely than not that neither of them play first grade until the second bye when Gagai's away on Origin duty.

AOB was talking about Edrick returning to the team when up to speed from injury, before Young got injured. I don't have him, but expect his position in the team is much safer than most here are assuming. The others have been holding his spot until he returned.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:43 am

mattnz wrote:

Wilton to Crichton and Jones to Taaffe sounds all kinds of sideways.

Jones probably still has more money to make than Taaffe will ever make and he likely scores 40s instead of 20s and 30s in your 17. (I am not a Jones fan, but less of a fan of trading a cow out early for a worse cow).

If you want Cleary, who can you pair Wilton with to bring him in?

Yeah I wouldn't do those trades either, at most I would do the first trade only, but more likely do a trade to raise money for Cleary next week if it's not possible to get him this week.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:44 am

mattnz wrote:

AOB was talking about Edrick returning to the team when up to speed from injury, before Young got injured. I don't have him, but expect his position in the team is much safer than most here are assuming. The others have been holding his spot until he returned.

Great to hear, looks like my Leo to Edrick trade might pay off then Very Happy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:47 am

Well with Covid chaos gonna be around I’ve re thought my S. Crichton to Lee and Mann to I Pap trades now thinking about doing Leo to Lee and S. Crichton to Angus. Angus has pretty much bottomed and I think he will get back to good scoring soon.

Would leave me the following with 24 trades and 14k left:

Grant
    Haas M. King Mann
    Arrow Jones
    Cleary Schneider
    Penisini Tago
    Teddy Hynes Pap

Starling Randall A. Crichton T. May
    Ilias Lee Koula Billy Smith 

Thoughts?
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:48 am

Bethany_B wrote:

if QLD want to win this year, they need to bring back the undefeated superstar combination of Brenko and Edrick Lee

Potentially the greatest Origin Centre/Wing combination of all time.
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:49 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Well with Covid chaos gonna be around I’ve re thought my S. Crichton to Lee and Mann to I Pap trades now thinking about doing Leo to Lee and S. Crichton to Angus. Angus has pretty much bottomed and I think he will get back to good scoring soon.

Would leave me the following with 24 trades and 14k left:

Grant
    Haas M. King Mann
    Arrow Jones
    Cleary Schneider
    Penisini Tago
    Teddy Hynes Pap

Starling Randall A. Crichton T. May
    Ilias Lee Koula Billy Smith 

Thoughts?

Just curious as to what covid chaos impacted your first lot of trades?

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:01 pm