NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 35 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by Jack Torrance Thu May 26, 2022 4:47 pm

I think I need some handsome Shaun Johnson in my life In Love

NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up? - Page 35 Empty Re: NRL fantasy 2022 - Part 48 - Would the real bye planners please stand up? Please stand up?

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 4:47 pm

Another example why I wouldn't make it as a NRL coach.

I'd hang Haas out to dry for 80 min next game, no breaks, no water. no trainer assistance.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 26, 2022 4:49 pm

Lchy wrote:

Broncos are still paying him to play for them. We don't know the whole story either, it could be a negotiation tactic from Haas' management to get a contract upgrade. He's contracted until the end of 24, Broncos don't stand to gain anything with an early release (unless the new club pays full freight)

Not directed at you but funny how this situation seems to play out depending on the clubs involved

Panthers wanted Burton to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, no problems

Roosters wanted Latrell to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, the worst thing that has ever happened in rugby league

Sharks wanted to keep Josh Morris around for depth and experience, criminal behaviour not letting him play out his final season with his brother

Where will the media land on this one?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 26, 2022 4:49 pm

Khany wrote:Another example why I wouldn't make it as a NRL coach.

I'd hang Haas out to dry for 80 min next game, no breaks, no water. no trainer assistance.  

No water! Fucking lol! lol!

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 4:52 pm

wolfking wrote:

No water! Fucking lol! lol!

He can Byo
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Khany wrote:

He can Byo

Lol, mate, I'd probably be the same way lol!
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu May 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Q: Does Haas play better when he's angry?
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu May 26, 2022 4:54 pm

Finch wrote:

Why would the Broncos play a guy who doesn't want to be there?

It's likely a bluff.

He plays.

If you are the broncos and you actually want to keep him, this will annoy him even more.

I personally think Haas has been treated with total contempt despite being the only bronco to actually give an F about NRL for the last few years.

Imagine getting the same punishment as the has been A.Kelly after he acted like a drunk fool towards you..
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu May 26, 2022 4:55 pm

He's played during Ramadan, no water = no problems

And his trainers only assist if they match his bum bag anyway
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu May 26, 2022 4:59 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Not directed at you but funny how this situation seems to play out depending on the clubs involved

Panthers wanted Burton to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, no problems

Roosters wanted Latrell to stay until the end of his contract and play first grade, the worst thing that has ever happened in rugby league

Sharks wanted to keep Josh Morris around for depth and experience, criminal behaviour not letting him play out his final season with his brother

Where will the media land on this one?

The media? I reckon it'll be the dark-skinned guy's fault.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu May 26, 2022 5:03 pm

Jack Torrance wrote:I think I need some handsome Shaun Johnson in my life In Love

Well some like handsome, others prefer Sexyton
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu May 26, 2022 5:04 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

I didn't even claim he was out, I just saw some hearsay on a Discord and said that I would like it to be true. Rabbits here has a vendetta against me on Discord and loves to bring his drama over here
    It’s nothing personal against you you didn’t have a reliable source that’s what I challenged you on it for the take  off Jax discord I know that not the discord one I’m on. There is no concrete Starling rumour you said you hope the rumours are true well there was no rumour from a reliable source.

I have no vendetta against you we both give banter both ways and always have done. You went in discord and said I’m mentally challenged that’s like calling me a retard I could’ve reported you but I laughed it off Beth so don’t just act like I’m the villain here please.

You went on mute in a Storm game then when I did it to you to see how you liked it when you were bagging the Bunnies mid game I was called a big coward and a cat just saying......... I could’ve taken it personally I didn’t.
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Thu May 26, 2022 5:05 pm

Jack Torrance wrote:I think I need some handsome Shaun Johnson in my life In Love

He's a bit of a punt but I can't understand why there isn't more interest.

Averaging 70 when Tohu is in the team, what can go wrong.

Pretty sure I'm picking him up this week.
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Thu May 26, 2022 5:06 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Well some like handsome, others prefer Sexyton

My other trade in is Keary so I'm not doing things by half

Badum1
    Daedalus
    Daedalus

Post by Daedalus Thu May 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Running laps to keep warm at half time
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu May 26, 2022 5:08 pm

@Beth

Did you really call @Rabbits mentally challenged on discord?

Laugh 3

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu May 26, 2022 5:09 pm

Jack Torrance wrote:

My other trade in is Keary so I'm not doing things by half

Badum1

If you’re not first you’re last.

Regrettably I already owned SJ and sold in the middle of his run of 20s. Not expecting a repeat but just not brave enough to take a second spin
    Lchy
    Lchy

Post by Lchy Thu May 26, 2022 5:10 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    It’s nothing personal against you you didn’t have a reliable source that’s what I challenged you on it for the take  off Jax discord I know that not the discord one I’m on. There is no concrete Starling rumour you said you hope the rumours are true well there was no rumour from a reliable source.

I have no vendetta against you we both give banter both ways and always have done. You went in discord and said I’m mentally challenged that’s like calling me a retard I could’ve reported you but I laughed it off Beth so don’t just act like I’m the villain here please.

You went on mute in a Storm game then when I did it to you to see how you liked it when you were bagging the Bunnies mid game I was called a big coward and a cat just saying......... I could’ve taken it personally I didn’t.

This is officially the biggest NRL drama story of the day
    toast
    toast

Post by toast Thu May 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Grant owners holding or trading?

Leaning hold as he'll apparently be fit for origin but curious to see what others are doing. Though decent chance I make another last minute trade that doesn't pan out again.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu May 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Only one way to settle this lads:

Hop in the ring!

We will pack out an arena and make it an event!

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:39 am