NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Music Thread

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

The Music Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Music Thread

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:43 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Haha, cheers Teeth, but it's me remember mate-if it doesn't involve a fax or an abacus then I'm overwhelmed!  

Nah, appreciate the tip, will definitely make it easier.  I reckon once the League is into Semi's and buggar all games I'll have a crack on a drunken weekend night.

247 is very impressive!  I do have some recently penned ones but moreso iPhone notes with a bit of structure-including one about this tall strapping blonde surfer I met on the Central Coast a few years ago who shares the name of the protagonist in my favourite Trompe Le Monde track...fell hard for that guy... Very Happy

That is a wickedly obscure reference I am not sure about, but the scent of romance is in the air and it makes me very excited. I look forward to hearing the song, maybe around the 14th of February next year.

But yeah, if you have a Mac it's called Preview. You take a photo on your phone, upload the pics through Preview and then you can copy and paste the words, as computer text. Not going to lie, it still takes a combing over and several tweaks, but it beats the hell out of typing out every lyric you've got there.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:25 am