NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3 - Page 18 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Sorry about that guys. I hit a brick wall last night and fell asleep and the forgot I didn’t finish today. Tribal will be Wednesday. From there I will try and track down the Jury for the final tribal next Tuesday. Over the weekend you will get asked questions from all the different member of the jury as well as being able to do one post not in reply to anyone explaining why you should be the sole survivor
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3 - Page 18 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Challenge 2
    3 - B/L
    2 - Jumping Marlin
    1 - Easy Tiger

Scores:

Last edited by FalconSloth on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:33 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Challenge 2
    3 - B/L
    2 - EasyTiger
    1 - Jumping Marlin

Scores:

Hey FS,
    Don’t wanna be that guy, but I think you made a few errors. Check Suallii.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:45 pm

Challenge 3
    3 - Jumping Marlin
    2 - B/L
    1 - EasyTiger

[]
    Results:
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:

Hey FS,
    Don’t wanna be that guy, but I think you made a few errors. Check Suallii.
    Fixed
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:24 pm

Challenge 4

3 - Jumpjng Marlin
    2 - Easytiger
    1 - B/L

Results :
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Congrats on the win JM
    Well deserved
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:26 pm

easytiger wrote:Congrats on the win JM
    Well deserved

Suck up Very Happy
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:47 pm

JM has won immunity and guaranteed himself a spot in the final two. He is the only one that is required to vote. Please vote before 7:30pm AEST and tribal will begin at 8:00pm.

Both B/L and ET answer this question here.

Why should JM take you through to the final two?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:49 pm

easytiger wrote:Congrats on the win JM
    Well deserved

Cheers ET
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 pm

B/L wrote:

Suck up Very Happy

You should take notes. Very Happy Very Happy
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:06 pm

Well done JM!
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:41 am

So the spy in The Cheese beats his two puppet masters to the final. Not quite how that was supposed to work out.....

Well played JM cheer
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:23 am

Moanaman wrote:So the spy in The Cheese beats his two puppet masters to the final. Not quite how that was supposed to work out.....

Well played JM cheer

Honestly, you have consistently had the worst reads in this game.

Now just sounding a bit sore...
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:23 am

FalconSloth wrote:JM has won immunity and guaranteed himself a spot in the final two. He is the only one that is required to vote. Please vote before 7:30pm AEST and tribal will begin at 8:00pm.

Both B/L and ET answer this question here.

Why should JM take you through to the final two?

Hey FS, any chance we can get the final results of Challenge 5?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:34 am

Thanks Chewie and Moanaman.

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3 - Page 18 Giphy
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:40 am

FalconSloth wrote:Why should JM take you through to the final two?

The way I see it; if there was $1mil on the line then you take the player you feel you have the best chance of beating.
    You look at the jury and try and anticipate where votes would go respectively if he is up against me, or if he is up against B/L.

Unfortunately, there isn't $1mil on the line but it is a difficult feat and an honour to win survivor, so I think it's a decision between who you'd most enjoy facing off against vs who gives you the best chance to win.
    Most fantasy players are very competitive by nature, and you'll probably never get another/better chance to take home the title of Sole Survivor - so IMO you take the guy you think you can beat.

JM is an intelligent, astute and quality player (just ask Rabbits) - if he wasn't he wouldn't have made it past the other quality players in this game that find themselves on the jury. So there is nothing I can tell JM that he doesn't already know, he may have his reasons to bring me, and he understands the reasons why he shouldn't - I'm certain he will come to the decision that sits best with him.

One thing I will say, is IF JM takes me to the final, I will be there with every intention to try and win it.
    If he doesn't take me, I will enjoy being on the jury and will heartily congratulate two maestro's of the game who thoroughly deserve their spot in the Survivor finale.

Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:45 am

Dear FS,

Would you consider a final 3? This could be your last twist in the game.

In it’s favour is:
    > this season will be cemented as the season of twists,
    > you will be the first fantasy fanatic to run a final 3, breaking the mould,
    > you will be aligning to survivor where a final three has been more common than a final two
    > three players changes the odds and makes it a more intriguing finale,
    > TV ratings will be better if crowd favourites ET and B/L both make the finale

Re final three. This from the web:

The Final Three are three remaining contestants on Day 39 that are present at the Final Tribal Council to plead their case for the title of Sole Survivor. This is currently the only alternative format to the Final Two.

Introduced during the events of Survivor: Cook Islands, host Jeff Probst later explained that the reason behind adopting this endgame scenario would be to prevent a strong, well-liked individual from getting to face off against a less respected individual, so by adding a third player in the mix, the odds are changed.

Whilst fan reaction to the change has been received mostly positively, several castaways have adopted taking two other castaways to the end with them who have not done as much or been obnoxious, which in turn has coined a player who fits this mold as a "goat". It is also very common that only two of the three castaways in a Final Three receive votes.

This format has become more common than a Final Two and has been seen in twenty-seven seasons. A Final Three with a nine-person jury started in Survivor: Cook Islands
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:48 am

Why should JM take you through to the final two?[/quote]

Much like ET said, JM has earnt the right to choose who should sit next to him at the final 2. He has done incredibly well to fight and manoeuvre his way to the final 2 against all the odds and I congratulate him for that.

Why should he take me through over ET ? A very tough question and one I am sure JM is struggling to decide himself at present. It's no secret ET and I were aligned from very early on and worked together very well to end up in the final 3. It appears everyone was waiting for one of us to stab the other in the back but both of us knew that was never going to happen.

If JM is looking from the outside in, potentially ET is more popular from a forum user point of view so that may sway his thinking as ET has strong relationships with basically everyone on the jury. Also who wouldn't want the chance to take down the creator of the very game we are playing at the final hurdle ?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:16 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:Dear FS,

Would you consider a final 3?  This could be your last twist in the game.

Yes I could be the Wildcard into the final 3 after one of B/L & ET get eliminated Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:08 am