NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

Post by DarkKnight Sat May 27, 2023 11:37 pm

Ash Graham to 5/8
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

Post by DarkKnight Sat May 27, 2023 11:45 pm

MF wrote:Croker being rested next week leaves me with zero centres

Weird situation to be down a player.

Stuart is not picking Croker next round so that he will play his 300th at home and mentioned breaking the attendance record.

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:46 pm

Krump wrote:
    none of that changes the fact that you need a beer and some scorer abuse. I stand by my statement your honour.

Probably too many…. Beer
    Nah fuck him….
    Too many dick kissers here…..
    He bitched out and came back when he was on top…. Coward
    Calls out some knob on FB “like many of you did” then played victim…. Coward
    He’s on top and now wants to talk “fun”….. Coward
    Just own it, you’re awesome, and you’re playing this game hard as any of us nerds….
    It’s not just fun…. You’re dreaming about it when you sleep and you’re picturing the applause that this forum will give you in your achievements….. Trophy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat May 27, 2023 11:47 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

Stuart is not picking Croker next round so that he will play his 300th at home and mentioned breaking the attendance record.

MS is presenting his jersey.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:50 pm

Genderbender wrote:

Probably too many…. Beer
    Nah fuck him….
    Too many dick kissers here…..
    He bitched out and came back when he was on top…. Coward
    Calls out some knob on FB “like many of you did” then played victim…. Coward
    He’s on top and now wants to talk “fun”….. Coward
    Just own it, you’re awesome, and you’re playing this game hard as any of us nerds….
    It’s not just fun…. You’re dreaming about it when you sleep and you’re picturing the applause that this forum will give you in your achievements….. Trophy
    I brought up the fun thing so I feel some blame but you’re just being a cunt now.
    Waiting until you’ve had too many beers to tell someone what you think of them makes you just as much of a coward as anyone you label that way.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:52 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Gotta be happy for the bloke. It didn’t look like it would happen for a long time

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:52 pm

Krump wrote:
    I brought up the fun thing so I feel some blame but you’re just being a cunt now.
    Waiting until you’ve had too many beers to tell someone what you think of them makes you just as much of a coward as anyone you label that way.

Respect that opinion but sometimes it takes a while for people to speak their truth…..

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:54 pm

I upvoted you calling me a cunt…Btw just don’t agree but respect

Last edited by Genderbender on Sat May 27, 2023 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat May 27, 2023 11:54 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

The real reason is that Sticky was disappointed with Croker passing the ball to his outside man instead of going himself

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:57 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

I’m not a raiders fan but I’m considering going to that game to see Crokers 300th
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat May 27, 2023 11:58 pm

Krump wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Gotta be happy for the bloke. It didn’t look like it would happen for a long time

Amazing.

And Sticky is not stupid, the mighty Tigers next week so doesn't want his 300th to be a deadset thumping.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:59 pm

Genderbender wrote:I upvoted you calling me a cunt…Btw just don’t agree but respect
    cheers cunt Beer
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Sun May 28, 2023 12:00 am

Tempted to boot Billy Smith for Garrick...
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun May 28, 2023 12:01 am

standard-issue wrote:

Amazing.

And Sticky is not stupid, the mighty Tigers next week so doesn't want his 300th to be a deadset thumping.
    The last Raiders game I went to was that last round game at Leichhardt to make the 8 a few years ago. Still having nightmares.

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2023 12:03 am

Krump wrote:
    cheers cunt Beer

All good not about you tbh, you just sparked what I’ve been seeing for a while….
    Can’t handle the pretentiousness….
    Passed off as fun…..
    Own it
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sun May 28, 2023 12:11 am

mickspicks wrote:Tempted to boot Billy Smith for Garrick...

He has had 1 down game and plays R16.
    Lchy
    Lchy

Post by Lchy Sun May 28, 2023 12:12 am

Genderbender wrote:

I’m new buddy…..
    Took a while for most but yeah….

I don’t know any of you from a bar of soap and I found great things on here like fantasy statistics and Yaffs.
    But I started here in the offseason and seen people putting up starting teams in assistant coach with Bird and Suli as their starting centres….. so yeah figured there was a bit of “how ya goin” here…..

I’ve got a “play” team and a serious one….
    When I realised it was a crime against humanity to not join FOGS I told everyone what what my real team was…..

Weppo’s Winners… told you specifically…. Asking again…. Sure

I spent the the first few months getting treated like Rabs….
    Still to this day don’t know who the fuck it it is but realised two things

1- he has a big pool
    2- most of you don’t like him

Unfortunately the second one is the hardest one….
    Was treated like a piece of shit from a lot (not all) but enough to realise you hated the guy I was accused of being him….

That’s the honesty from my side….

You care to share?
    Can you be truly honest?

You bitched out… people gave you a hard time and apparently you’ve been here while?
    You were quiet until you were up, now you project “fun” as the same decision that everyone makes when playing this game.
    We’re all having fun mate, don’t be a bitch. It’s cowardly to make it sound like you’re picking guys out of pure fun where as the rest of us nerds are losing sleep crunching numbers….
    Own the shit…. Moping and modestly shouldn’t be the only two mandated moods in the forum….
    if you haven’t figured it out by now, I’ll call anyone out and I see right through this
    You’re trying just as hard as anyone, and being completely fake doing it

I'm gonna play Switzerland and stay neutral on this argument but fuck me this is way too many words from both of you lads on a Saturday night, have a beer or something
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sun May 28, 2023 12:13 am

Bird off
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 am

Lchy wrote:

I'm gonna play Switzerland and stay neutral on this argument but fuck me this is way too many words from both of you lads on a Saturday night, have a beer or something

I mentioned the word fun like a couple times
    Actually had a brief look through my history to see
    This is quite funny now

#notahaiku

Gender bender you win mate, you achieved everything you wanted here
    Have fun with it

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2023 12:19 am

Contrastinghobby wrote:

I mentioned the word fun like a couple times
    Actually had a brief look through my history to see
    This is quite funny now

You mentioned the word “fun” 3 times in your last assistant coach post….
    It only 3 lines long….. Rolling Laugh

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:16 am