NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:07 pm

Croker being rested next week leaves me with zero centres
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback

Post by rhinoceroo Sat May 27, 2023 11:07 pm

Booze thinks Gutho is fun? Weirdest thing I've read on here.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:08 pm

You can have a beer with ms after your oldies anonymous meeting
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:12 pm

mattnz wrote:Disgraced NRL stars Jarryd Hayne and Manase Fainu are sharing the same prison cell.
    Tomato or bbq? Figured Hayne was a chance of being in protection
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sat May 27, 2023 11:15 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:Booze thinks Gutho is fun? Weirdest thing I've read on here.

Its fun watching him play over a red dot haha

Anyways I am not upset at anyone, quite the opposite
    Have said my peace so I can go back to lurking now

whall15
    whall15

Post by whall15 Sat May 27, 2023 11:17 pm

12c/592 with Ponga to come is a bit disappointing -- I thought I'd prepared reasonably well for the bye.

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 55 - Big red and the KP comeback - Page 8 Ntegdb10

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Contrastinghobby wrote:

What happened to your team in your team tracker? The other one you don't share and probably discarded
    We are being honest here aren't we?

Darkknight I have known for years but to be honest I don't have to explain myself to you
    You were here in all the offseason but couldn't even join the fun forum league

Anyways I have been open with all my trades for years and sometimes I don't go with my gut for the enjoyable player because perhaps I talked that player up or shared my player in advance and I don't want to be a hypocrite

I am probably an idiot posting serious things on this account as the gig was up fast.

This year I wasn't even going to play but chucked a team in anyways last minute
    I made my bench a meme but then I thought it would be fun fixing it after the first round.
    Changed my username and just have fun from a different perspective felt like I had the world off my shoulders with zero expectations from anyone being completely anonymous
    So yes I have been having fun because if I didn't change my train of thought I wouldn't even be playing this year at all
    And thats why I chose Moses and Robson over Douehii and Grant because I actually like watching them

I am damned either way, come across arrogant or a liar so will just refrain from saying anything
    Do you know what isn't fun, writing all this......

I’m new buddy…..
    Took a while for most but yeah….

I don’t know any of you from a bar of soap and I found great things on here like fantasy statistics and Yaffs.
    But I started here in the offseason and seen people putting up starting teams in assistant coach with Bird and Suli as their starting centres….. so yeah figured there was a bit of “how ya goin” here…..

I’ve got a “play” team and a serious one….
    When I realised it was a crime against humanity to not join FOGS I told everyone what what my real team was…..

Weppo’s Winners… told you specifically…. Asking again…. Sure

I spent the the first few months getting treated like Rabs….
    Still to this day don’t know who the fuck it it is but realised two things

1- he has a big pool
    2- most of you don’t like him

Unfortunately the second one is the hardest one….
    Was treated like a piece of shit from a lot (not all) but enough to realise you hated the guy I was accused of being him….

That’s the honesty from my side….

You care to share?
    Can you be truly honest?

You bitched out… people gave you a hard time and apparently you’ve been here while?
    You were quiet until you were up, now you project “fun” as the same decision that everyone makes when playing this game.
    We’re all having fun mate, don’t be a bitch. It’s cowardly to make it sound like you’re picking guys out of pure fun where as the rest of us nerds are losing sleep crunching numbers….
    Own the shit…. Moping and modestly shouldn’t be the only two mandated moods in the forum….
    if you haven’t figured it out by now, I’ll call anyone out and I see right through this
    You’re trying just as hard as anyone, and being completely fake doing it
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat May 27, 2023 11:22 pm

Genderbender wrote:

I’m new buddy…..

I don’t know any of you from a bar of soap and I found great things on here like fantasy statistics and Yaffs.
    But I started here in the offseason and seen people putting up starting teams in assistant coach with Bird and Suli as their starting centres….. so yeah figured there was a bit of “how ya goin” here…..

When I realised it was a crime against humanity to not join FOGS I told everyone what what my real team was…..

1- he has a big pool

Was treated like a piece of shit from a lot (not all) but enough to realise you hated the guy I was accused of being of being him….

You care to share?
    Can you be truly honest?

You bitched out… people gave you a hard time and apparently you’ve been here while?
    You were quiet until you were up, now you project “fun” as the same decision that everyone makes when playing this game.
    We’re all having fun mate, don’t be a bitch. It’s cowardly to make it sound like you’re picking guys out of pure fun where as the rest of us nerds are losing sleep crunching numbers….
    Own the shit…. Moping and modestly shouldn’t be the only two mandated moods in the forum….
    if you haven’t figured it out by now, I’ll call anyone out and I see right through this

I can understand the confusion now Razz
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sat May 27, 2023 11:25 pm

Genderbender wrote:

I’m new buddy…..

1- he has a big pool

Was treated like a piece of shit from a lot (not all) but enough to realise you hated the guy I was accused of being him….

You care to share?
    Can you be truly honest?

Heres the thing, I know you can't be Rabs because I like him
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:26 pm

Butters will be loving this. You boys need a beer and some ref/fantasy scorer abuse in your lives.
    Speaking of which I don’t believe anyone isn’t an alt until they show up at a meetup
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat May 27, 2023 11:27 pm

Contrastinghobby wrote:

What happened to your team in your team tracker? The other one you don't share and probably discarded
    We are being honest here aren't we?

Darkknight I have known for years but to be honest I don't have to explain myself to you
    You were here in all the offseason but couldn't even join the fun forum league

Anyways I have been open with all my trades for years and sometimes I don't go with my gut for the enjoyable player because perhaps I talked that player up or shared my player in advance and I don't want to be a hypocrite

I am probably an idiot posting serious things on this account as the gig was up fast.

This year I wasn't even going to play but chucked a team in anyways last minute
    I made my bench a meme but then I thought it would be fun fixing it after the first round.
    Changed my username and just have fun from a different perspective felt like I had the world off my shoulders with zero expectations from anyone being completely anonymous
    So yes I have been having fun because if I didn't change my train of thought I wouldn't even be playing this year at all
    And thats why I chose Moses and Robson over Douehii and Grant because I actually like watching them

I am damned either way, come across arrogant or a liar so will just refrain from saying anything
    Do you know what isn't fun, writing all this......

Mate just having a laugh as you are constantly reminding us that you are trading in fun players.

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:30 pm

Krump wrote:Butters will be loving this. You boys need a beer and some ref/fantasy scorer abuse in your lives.
    Speaking of which I don’t believe anyone isn’t an alt until they show up at a meetup

Mate….
    Don’t know butters
    Dont have FB
    Just calling out the “fun” bs…..

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:32 pm

Genderbender wrote:

Mate….
    Don’t know butters
    Dont have FB

How dare any of us have fun playing a fantasy game
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Genderbender wrote:

How many are you behind?

Around 400.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm

Genderbender wrote:

Mate….
    Don’t know butters
    Dont have FB
    none of that changes the fact that you need a beer and some scorer abuse. I stand by my statement your honour.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat May 27, 2023 11:34 pm

MF wrote:

Speaking of which. Anyone tried an oculus?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat May 27, 2023 11:34 pm

Bird off

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:35 pm

Krump wrote:
    Speaking of which. Anyone tried an oculus?

I can’t even say that word let alone tried it

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:35 pm

MF wrote:

Who isn’t and how can we help them……………………..

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 11:36 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

Around 400.

Fantastic, good luck this round :ThumbsUp:

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:11 am