NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ?

Weiland
    Weiland

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ? - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ?

Post by Weiland Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:04 am

I got 735 this week so watch out, I'm coming.

My workmates cash league is my main priority so my overall isn't the end of the world, I am 1-2 in that so plenty of time in that to come back. Have a lot of money to spend this week but figuring out what 2 guys to chop will be the main headache.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ? - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ?

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:13 am

robelgordo wrote:

Tigers last in top 8 R10 2020

Win this week and back there!

To put that in perspective all 16 other teams spent at least one week in the 8 in 2023
    Thanks so much. Gees that’s such a long time ago! Long live the dream! Parra at a completely packed Com Bank Stadium, perhaps I should keep dreaming!

Last edited by The Pascoe Fiasco on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:14 am

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:

Also started Rd2 and got 42. Hard to know like Cotter which score is the outlier just yet. But in consideration as people look to move on Mid/Edge duds like Sitili.

KPP, Tohu and McInness in the convo for me

KPP has a very fantasy friendly game. Runs a good line and likes an offload. Is on ponga's and the knights historically better attacking edge

I was expecting him to be a 60 minute player with Lucas coming on to cut his minutes down but Lucas to edge and friz to the middle was a good surprise. I'm definitely considering him
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:20 am

rhinoceroo wrote:
    As for minutes? Who knows... Robbo so game dependent, but the fact that Watson covers both Cheese and (if he doesn't go 80) Radley means the other three only need to cover the balance of the JWH/May minutes (say 60-70) plus whatever they take from the edges.

After the game Watson was interviewed, saying he'd been playing lock in NSW Cup, the plan against Souths was for him to come on and play hooker (which did happen) but then the injury to Walker meant he had to play halfback.

Maybe if Walker hadn't gone down Smith would have come back on for Watson or Radley (or just stayed off the field given they were winning so easily) But one of the takeaways is that I think Watson will keep a spot in the 13 now that he's there because of his versatility.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:22 am

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:

KPP has a very fantasy friendly game. Runs a good line and likes an offload. Is on ponga's and the knights historically better attacking edge

I was expecting him to be a 60 minute player with Lucas coming on to cut his minutes down but Lucas to edge and friz to the middle was a good surprise. I'm definitely considering him

Def interested also.

Something like Hosking/Cook to him could be a nice move and would still enable Kini to Campbell for me, however would probably mean passing up FF which isn't ideal.

Last edited by BCT05 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:22 am

White Lightning wrote:Why are we worried about strange/burbo ctr p'ship they are highly owned & this round highly played

My starting WFBs averaged 61 this week.
    My starting CTRs averaged 13.5

CTR position - this is why nobody likes you
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 am

Snatchpato wrote:For those panicking about Lussick just keep in mind the kind of game the Eels Manly one was. It was open and free flowing. His job in attack was to provide service to Hopgood Brown and Moses. He had a couple of burrows at the line which, if a defender falls asleep or slips of a tackle is 14-16 extra points.

In attack Manly were throwing the ball around as much as the Eels were. There wasn't a lot of tackling to be done. For perspective, it was Lussick's lowest tackle count (29) in 70-80 minute games. The next lowest is 38 (9 extra points).

It definitely wasn't a good score, no doubt about it, but I suspect we've just seen Lussick's floor for this year.

Think he's due an update also as there is an error with his points vs his stats
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:33 am

Welsh Mafia wrote:

Think he's due an update also as there is an error with his points vs his stats

His stats and points are 28. He lost TO because wasn't one
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 am

BCT05 wrote:

Can I direct you to this post from a very wise man?  Razz

Had no interest in McInnes to start the year but if even 2 of those 3 are out long term then he should certainly be of interest to people. We know what kind of scoring he can achieve playing 60mins+. Not sure where I would fit him in personally.

McInnes looks solid but not sure I’d buy him 1 week before bye
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 am

Has there been an update that Finucane will miss a bunch of game time?
    Or some other reason that McInnes is now in the picture?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:41 am

Hazelton for 60+ mins please
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:44 am

Camo123 wrote:

McInnes looks solid but not sure I’d buy him 1 week before bye

Milchcow wrote:
    Has there been an update that Finucane will miss a bunch of game time?
    Or some other reason that McInnes is now in the picture?

Yeah for sure re the bye.

And not other than what matt posted - you'd think likelihood is this week off plus the bye week off would be enough to see him good to go again but always a small element of doubt with a lot of concussion history. More speculation than anything.

Just realised BHU is listed as back this week anyway so he can pretty much slot straight in for Rudolf's minutes.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:45 am

Snatchpato wrote:Hey @my tv broke I assume that your website has it's own MN calculation right? I was wondering if it would be possible to add to player profiles what they're currently priced at? Quick mock up below:

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ? - Page 22 Priced10

I only ask because I find it easier to see value in a player by assigning them an average and then comparing that to their current price. I find it easier than looking at breakevens and predicting scoring for next X rounds, I prefer to just compare current price to future price (long term thinking). If possible to add (no rush) that'd be awesome.

That'd be good actually. I currently just divide their price by 14k, but having it automated would be good.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am

Snatchpato wrote:For those panicking about Lussick just keep in mind the kind of game the Eels Manly one was. It was open and free flowing. His job in attack was to provide service to Hopgood Brown and Moses. He had a couple of burrows at the line which, if a defender falls asleep or slips of a tackle is 14-16 extra points.

In attack Manly were throwing the ball around as much as the Eels were. There wasn't a lot of tackling to be done. For perspective, it was Lussick's lowest tackle count (29) in 70-80 minute games. The next lowest is 38 (9 extra points).

It definitely wasn't a good score, no doubt about it, but I suspect we've just seen Lussick's floor for this year.

I'd also like to reiterate that Lussick still had the highest tackle count of all Eels, and the 2nd highest in the game.
    Only Jake Trbojevic made more. Just wasn't a game for him to score well in.

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 am

Snatchpato wrote:Hey @my tv broke I assume that your website has it's own MN calculation right? I was wondering if it would be possible to add to player profiles what they're currently priced at? Quick mock up below:

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 19 - Souffs best fullback Owen Craigie or Owen Three ? - Page 22 Priced10

I only ask because I find it easier to see value in a player by assigning them an average and then comparing that to their current price. I find it easier than looking at breakevens and predicting scoring for next X rounds, I prefer to just compare current price to future price (long term thinking). If possible to add (no rush) that'd be awesome.

Ask and you shall receive. (its done)
    BroncosSabres
    BroncosSabres

Post by BroncosSabres Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:05 am

my tv broke wrote:

Man of the people!!
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:20 am

my tv broke wrote:

If you're taking requests...

This may have been asked about before and/or it may be a pain in the ass to implement (I have no idea), so please ignore if so.

But what are the chances of an option to exclude/de-select games from a players history, with the Average Total's at the bottom then updating to reflect with those being excluded.

Would allow you to remove what you see as outliers when assessing scoring history, or when filtering on games played with X teammate but you want to manually take out the ones where you know that teammate played hooker off the bench instead of half etc.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:31 am

A bit late after an eventful and busy weekend, but here it is:

RECAP NRL Fantasy Part 18

- Walsh out for 4-6 weeks (page 1)
    - ET moderating cranky nrlff posters (page 2,3)
    - Crackhead meth teacher (page 7)
    - Wahs vs Raiders live forum commentary (page 9-15)
    - Roosters thrashing the Bunnies live commentary (page 16-24)
    - Bloodbath aftermath chat (page 24-28 )
    - Rugbyleagueeyetest.com #ad (page 30,31)
    - Chan rumoured to be out (page 32-34)
    - Bulldogs vs Titans live game commentary (page 34-39)
    - Dragons vs Cowboys live game commentary (page 40-46)
    - Tigers vs Sharks live game commentary (page 47-52)
    - Super Saturday moderator-less  late party (page 52-54)
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 am

Looking forward to Tupouniua getting 3 70s in a row given he’s exhausted his 30s as part of his 30s and 70s
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:37 am

BCT05 wrote:

If you're taking requests...

This may have been asked about before and/or it may be a pain in the ass to implement (I have no idea), so please ignore if so.

But what are the chances of an option to exclude/de-select games from a players history, with the Average Total's at the bottom then updating to reflect with those being excluded.

Would allow you to remove what you see as outliers when assessing scoring history, or when filtering on games played with X teammate but you want to manually take out the ones where you know that teammate played hooker off the bench instead of half etc.

will have a look at something like that, definitely a good idea.

separate issue, but i realised i wasn't getting notified of new match notes over the weekend, so ive fixed that up so they can be approved properly. generally anything that's important and tagged players i will approve so it shows up the little "notice" icon on player match history/etc.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:40 am