NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

mickspicks
    mickspicks

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

Post by mickspicks Thu May 16, 2024 1:24 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Been a little out of touch this week, any consensus on who's the most urgent sell out of:

Finefeuiaki
    KPP
    Piakura
    Salmon

Cleary & Bateman being the other two trades.

Thinking Finefeuiaki on the basis that at least Piakura and Salmon are still starting and might accidentally trip over a decent score, while KPP is more likely to go back to being useful at some point.

Salmon. Preston is going to take those minutes at some point. And he one backline HIA away from sitting at centre.

Fine slots in for Nanai during Origin.

Piakura, who knows man.

KPP, if the Friz niggle is true, may start and/or play the 80
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

Post by Aardvark Thu May 16, 2024 1:26 pm

BCT05 wrote:Koula averages 10 TBs a game at fullback and that is my expectation, nothing less.

And at least 250 run metres every single game
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu May 16, 2024 1:34 pm

White Lightning wrote:

Edited by EasyTiger: this comment is unnecessary and unacceptable - it has no place in this forum now or ever

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air - Page 7 Giphy
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu May 16, 2024 1:37 pm

mickspicks wrote:

And what if Piakrua does a Koula?

And that's exactly why I'm holding onto Piakura, I did my research in the pre season and Piakura was a no brainer

Last edited by Chewie on Thu May 16, 2024 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it could also be that I didn't have enough trades this round to get rid of Piakura and trade in Koula)
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Thu May 16, 2024 1:39 pm

With all the insanity that has happened last round and going into the round of magic, all I care about this week is the Sharks being abundantly clear on the Hynes situation come Friday at 5:30 pm.

Only trade I’ve locked in is Bateman to Weekes.

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu May 16, 2024 1:40 pm

ForanAgainst wrote:With all the insanity that has happened last round and going into the round of magic, all I care about this week is the Sharks being abundantly clear on the Hynes situation come Friday at 5:30 pm.

Only trade I’ve locked in is Bateman to Weekes.

I'm fully hedged on this either way.

if Nicho plays, I captain him and use Atkinson to loop (mail is that Atkinson is dropped if Nicho's fit), otherwise I have the VC on Angus and use Hynes (and Galvin on the bench) to loop the bench.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 16, 2024 1:52 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

if Nicho plays, I captain him and use Atkinson to loop (mail is that Atkinson is dropped if Nicho's fit), otherwise I have the VC on Angus and use Hynes (and Galvin on the bench) to loop the bench.

I'll be annoyed as I traded Atkinson in last week to get a score for Hynes but it wasn't without risk. He couldn't have done anymore. Nicho not playing would justify the trade though, even though I own him.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 16, 2024 1:53 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Been a little out of touch this week, any consensus on who's the most urgent sell out of:

Finefeuiaki
    KPP
    Piakura
    Salmon

Cleary & Bateman being the other two trades.

Thinking Finefeuiaki on the basis that at least Piakura and Salmon are still starting and might accidentally trip over a decent score, while KPP is more likely to go back to being useful at some point.

Salmon. Goes well with potatoes which is what he is.
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Thu May 16, 2024 1:53 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

I've missed that mail. I know Trindall is in the squad but haven't heard he'd swap in for Atkinson?
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu May 16, 2024 2:02 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

If you want a MID in that price range, Oregon Kaufusi is the guy, as I've said earlier.

Unlike Neame he actually looks like an attacking threat, has been busting tackles and offloading more recently, and the Sharks are a much better team than the Cowboys.

Is his minutes bump set to continue? Rudolf came back Rd 9 and OK played 45 mins rather than 57-60 games either side
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu May 16, 2024 2:07 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

Tigs didn't post any updates on this so it can't be a reliable source
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu May 16, 2024 2:07 pm

Loomer wrote:

Is his minutes bump set to continue? Rudolf came back Rd 9 and OK played 45 mins rather than 57-60 games either side

I would think it does, or at least doesn't go much below 45. That said, Rudolf has been very injury-prone, and there's a decent chance McInnes makes Origin as well.

Finucane's also retired in the meantime.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu May 16, 2024 2:12 pm

If Trindall is free to play then why wouldn’t it be Hynes and Trindall?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 16, 2024 2:20 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:If Trindall is free to play then why wouldn’t it be Hynes and Trindall?

Because we own Atkinson, not Trindall.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu May 16, 2024 2:37 pm

wolfking wrote:

Because we own Atkinson, not Trindall.
    I’m in the ‘Wow, no Atkinson’ minority
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 pm

Reece Walsh out FFS! The chaos begins!
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 16, 2024 2:41 pm

So much for my one trade plan!
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu May 16, 2024 2:59 pm

Dolphins is GreatAndo is CrapVerdict
    J. BraileyJ. Braileysame shit
    HarrisCarrigancrap
    HaasMattersongreat
    HopgoodSmithiesgreat
    CrichtonCrichtonsame shit
    DifitaKPPgreat
    GalvinGalvinsame shit
    Wishart Hynescrap
    AitkenGarrickgreat
    IroIrosame shit
    KoulaFaalogogreat
    CobboDrinkwaterkinda the same
    ArmstrongKirazkinda the same
    HaviliEgancrap
    FainuPlathgreat
    JohnsonSalmongreat
    WeekesWeekessame shit
    RussellBatemancrap
    HughesHughessame shit
    NikoramaGuthokinda the same
    ChevvyChevvysame shit
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Thu May 16, 2024 3:09 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    I’m in the ‘Wow, no Atkinson’ minority

Assuming he starts this week, is anyone bringing him in?
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu May 16, 2024 3:14 pm

Actually - Chapt GPT 4 suggests we are evenly matched Ando

Dolphins is Great Ando is Crap Rationale
    J. Brailey J. Brailey Both versions of Jayden Brailey have similar profiles and performance metrics.
    Harris Carrigan Carrigan's work rate and involvement offer more consistent fantasy points than Harris.
    Haas Matterson Haas’s consistency and high output in meters and tackles make him a top fantasy pick.
    Hopgood Smithies Hopgood's high involvement and scoring potential make him superior to Smithies.
    Crichton Crichton Both versions of Angus Crichton offer similar value and performance.
    Difita KPP Fifita's explosive scoring potential makes him a premium fantasy choice over KPP.
    Galvin Galvin Assuming the same player, their value remains unchanged.
    Wishart Hynes Hynes offers versatility and high involvement, making him significantly more valuable.
    Aitken Garrick Garrick's scoring ability and consistent performances in the backline make him a better pick.
    Iro Iro Assuming the same player, their value remains unchanged.
    Koula Faalogo Koula's speed and scoring ability offer greater fantasy potential.
    Cobbo Drinkwater Cobbo's strong try-scoring ability offers high fantasy points; Drinkwater also valuable but Cobbo is preferred.
    Armstrong Kiraz Kiraz's consistency and involvement make him a strong pick.
    Havili Egan Egan, as a starting hooker, provides more opportunities for fantasy points than Havili.
    Fainu Plath Fainu’s versatility and involvement make him a stronger fantasy pick.
    Johnson Salmon Johnson’s playmaking skills and consistent scoring make him more valuable than Salmon.
    Weekes Weekes Assuming the same player, their value remains unchanged.
    Russell Bateman Bateman’s high work rate and involvement offer superior fantasy potential.
    Hughes Hughes Assuming the same player, their value remains unchanged.
    Nikorama Gutho Gutherson’s consistency and key role give him an edge over Nikorima.
    Chevvy Chevvy Assuming the same player, their value remains unchanged.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:49 am