NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by wolfking Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:16 am

mattnz wrote:

Twal and Galvin to Fainu and Watson with $1k spare.

Have 14 for R16 and 14 for R19.

That's playing with fire in the trade department. Especially since both those Tigers players could be playing next week.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:21 am

Would you still trade Matto this week? Or just take the points and move on?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:22 am

Got busy from about 3pm yesterday - don’t believe the lies about Fridays and public servants! - and missed all the excitement like Fifita(c) out, Hopgood out, and the others that don’t affect me so whatever.

Assuming KPP is out as well, need a MID and an EDG to get 17. Think I might play 16s. Can see a few MID replacement options I like but not EDG.

I would have been able to get any position rather than just EDG but I started Aitken at CTR to loop Strange/Wighton on bench. Just didn’t foresee needed 2 EDGs on the bench.

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:22 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Would you still trade Matto this week? Or just take the points and move on?

Take the points.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:27 am

My bench worries me this week.

Brown
    May
    Brailey
    Matterson
    KPP

An absolute lottery of availability/minutes/scoring
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:36 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Would you still trade Matto this week? Or just take the points and move on?

I see no reason not to hold and play him.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:38 am

I'm taking Mikaele 21pts and no trades
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:41 am

Cheers lads
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:55 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Not keen on Hughes? No origin trouble has a clean run of games up till 19?

Can't afford Hughes but think Moses is a much better option at current prices. Have brought Hughes in to end the last 2 seasons at low 6s as a cut price keeper but think he is a little over priced atm
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:58 am

mattnz wrote:

I am expecting that with Cheese back, Watson is still big minute starting lock, with time at HOK. Couldn't pass up getting him back in, at the expense of Galvin, who may still be in doubt in coming weeks, especially when Douehi is available. With a low BE, it was this week, or never for getting Watson back in my team.

My only remaining targets are ideally, Cleary, Hopgood and maybe Hynes, with very limited trades available. Would need some decent cow cashouts appearing late in the season to make it possible too.

Happy with my current team, if I can add them post-origin and get through unscathed until then.

Blayke
    Yeo Haas Watson
    Fifita Sorenson
    Plath Brown
    Aitken Kiraz
    Mitchell Weekes CNK

Uto Egan Tuilagi Fainu
    Foran Iro Fuller Koula

Before Watson got injured he started at 9 with Cheese on the bench. When Cheese came on Watson moved to lock. I wonder if this is the plan moving forward? If i buy Watson i need him to get dpp so that he can be my final 17 hooker
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:01 am

I was out last night and missed the games . But catching up this morning, how on Earth was Riki not sent off .
    It was a poor tackle even if Murray had the ball. Absolutely shocking effort on a guy off the ball
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:18 am

Milchcow wrote:
    I was out last night and missed the games . But catching up this morning, how on Earth was Riki not sent off .
    It was a poor tackle even if Murray had the ball. Absolutely shocking effort on a guy off the ball
    Even as a Broncs fan he was very lucky (Kevie said the same in his presser).

In saying that I still think @rabbits21 is delusional if he thinks the Bunnies got a raw deal last night.

My view on the game was Bunnies still shit, Broncos shitter on the night. If the Broncs had managed to hold the ball past tackle 3 they would have run them down. Holes everywhere.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:19 am

Twal out with a concussion from training, same with Lobb.
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:30 am

Snatchpato wrote:Twal out with a concussion from training, same with Lobb.

So he avoids a foot injury only to get concussed at training. Does he miss rd 16 too?
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:36 am

I know nrlphysio looked at the numbers some weeks back and the number of injuries were similar to previous years but there has to have been considerably more injuries in training this year and players being ruled out after TLT.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:36 am

Drinkworth to Tedesco/Mitchell Rd 16  depending  on origin teams.

Any ideas on trells price ?

DIsregard , will be over $800

Last edited by Khany on Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:41 am

Ponga quoted in Telegraph: “I am ahead of where I should be. I think round 20 was the aim. I have had enough injuries now to know what it looks like mentally and physically I guess. The boys winning definitely takes the pressure off a little bit.”
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:45 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:Ponga quoted in Telegraph: “I am ahead of where I should be. I think round 20 was the aim. I have had enough injuries now to know what it looks like mentally and physically I guess.  The boys winning definitely takes the pressure off a little bit.”

Mattnz justified. What's that sound? Sharpe trade reversals
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:45 am

Watching the game last night I took a special interest in seeing which players made first contact in defence. For Haas, it is really quite unbelievable how infrequent that is.
    ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:55 am

Shower thought: The kicker should get a TO for an uncontested kick defusal that is knocked on.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:36 am