NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant Empty NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:19 pm

RECAP NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 -  Ask Barry Edition

- Is KPP available? somebody message B2E (page 1-3,7,38,39)
    - Watson a chance for Origin? (page 4,5)
    - Sharks vs Phins live forum commentary (page 7-10)
    - Week to week decision on JBraileys minutes (page 11)
    - The Bradbury Strategy (page 14)
    - Galvin sticky taped the ripped up contract back together (page 15,17)
    - Twal (concussion at training) and Lobb confirmed out (page 17)
    - Fifita out with minor ankle injury (page 17)
    - VC's activated (page 18-20)
    - Raiders vs Cowboys live forum commentary (page 23-27)
    - Dom Young out with minor hamstring strain (page 26)
    - Hopgood out with back nerve issue (page 27)
    - Rabbitohs vs Broncos live forum commentary (page 28-32)
    - Cole & Kenny out with quad injuries (page 29,33-35)
    - Ponga return ahead of schedule (page 36)
    - KPP out (page 40)
    - Tigers vs Titans live forum commentary (page 43-48)
    - Warriors vs Storm live forum commentary + party (page 50-52)

Stats, Breakevens and more
    https://footystatistics.com/

Ranks, Reserve grade stats and more
    https://yafss.com/

R14 Breakevens:

2024 team planner
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/67y1rkx92jtu5fm/2024+Team+Planner+v0.1.xlsm/file

2023 NSW Cup Stats
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/7fn1wogu76g7uvu/2023+NSWRL+stats.xlsm/file

2024 bye schedule
    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant Byes_210

2024 Origin bye planner
    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant A10

2024 Origin bye planner supplement:

Dual Position Player (DPP) Updates:

NRL Fantasy Fanatics Open League
    Join Code: 559RPAAT

NRL FF DRAFT Leagues
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2340-2024-nrl-fantasy-fanatics-draft-leagues

NRL FF Supercoach Overall League
    Join Code: 210432

Lord of the Byes
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2469-lord-of-the-byes-4

Forum Theme Song
    https://app.suno.ai/song/191491d7-29ef-46fc-90b8-abc301f6550e

More links to come
    mintotheimmortal
    mintotheimmortal

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by mintotheimmortal Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:21 pm

irst
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Revraiser Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:24 pm

Proper first.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:25 pm

I was here before you
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:27 pm

RECAP NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 -  Ripping Up The Contract Edition

- Storm vs Knights live forum commentary continued (page 1)
    - Cheese breach notice for missing team review (page 1)
    - Panthers vs Sea Eagles live forum commentary (page 2-5)
    - Galvin confirmed out for next round (page 7,11-13)
    - Bulldogs vs Eels live forum commentary (page 15-19)
    - Watson & JWH to return from injury against the Eels (page 17)
    - End of round How Big Is Yours (page 20)
    - Watson the highest averaging HOK? (page 22)
    - The return of Papy impacting Faalogo & Wishart? (page 23-24)
    - Twal cleared of major damage (page 27)
    - Koloa likely to play 13 with Murray training at EDG (page 28)
    - Olakau'atu cleared of serious calf injury (page 29)
    - Murray 50/50 (page 30)
    - Kepaoa to Panthers immediately (page 31)
    - TLT (page 31)
    - Preston, no fracture, soft tissue injury (page 32)
    - Armstrong possibly off to SuperLeague (page 32)
    - Jordan Miller likely to debut for Tigers (page 39)
    - KPP foot injury rumour? (page 42)
    - Turbo back at training next week, possible rd 18 return (page 44)
    - Brandon Smith Saga (page 46,47)
    - Cook potentially to the Dragons? (page 49)
    - Contract negotiations party (page 51,52)
    Brookzy

Post by Brookzy Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:30 pm

Assuming , klese haas stays at the lock role . How many minutes are we expecting him to play and point score ? I’m considering bringing him in ..
    TheWeapon
    TheWeapon

Post by TheWeapon Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:33 pm

hahaha great thread title
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:34 pm

Salmon or Hughes to JMK and see what happens to Brailey this week?
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:40 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Salmon or Hughes to JMK and see what happens to Brailey this week?

Do you really want JMK? I'm just throwing Hands at starting hooker so I can wait until last game to trade a Salmon or not. Loop Brailey over other scoring EMG players or not. If you only have Brailey as available hooker does that mean have Mahoney as then JMK makes no sense
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:45 pm

Brookzy wrote:Assuming , klese haas stays at the lock role . How many minutes are we expecting him to play and point score ? I’m considering bringing him in ..

I can't afford to get another player that doesn't play Rd 17 but looked at his stats. Scoring and mins seem all over the place and he's mid ranger that you will need to use another trade on later most likely
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:49 pm

Elliott Whitehead, Danny Levi and Morgan Smithies are carrying niggles but the Raiders are hopeful they will play. “They’ve been banged around a bit but our medical team and high performance boys are working overtime to make sure they get to the sideline healthy,” said coach coach Ricky Stuart.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:50 pm

Loomer wrote:

Do you really want JMK? I'm just throwing Hands at starting hooker so I can wait until last game to trade a Salmon or not. Loop Brailey over other scoring EMG players or not. If you only have Brailey as available hooker does that mean have Mahoney as then JMK makes no sense
    Yeah that’s an option. Have Grant in the 13 and Brailey on bench. Have KPP as well on bench so if the changes happen on the 24 hour cut I’m a bit screwed as there is no one I really want from either teams
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:05 pm

Loomer wrote:

Wat
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:08 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Wat

Throwing hands at a hooker will get you into all sorts of trouble
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:15 pm

Wiremu Trades Gone? wrote:

Throwing hands at a hooker will get you into all sorts of trouble

Now I feel like playing Grand Theft Auto
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:18 pm

Loomer wrote:

Brailey needs to go for me, will just keep bleeding cash and JMK seems a good replacement for R16.

Hands and Grant dont cover that round and dont want to see Brailey lose a bunch more cash this week.

If I get stuck never upgrading JMK then so be it, would rather be stuck with him than Brailey as his floor is much higher this season
    Weiland
    Weiland

Post by Weiland Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:18 pm

Trading Hopgood to Aitken a waste of a trade? Hopgood to miss a few games and concerned this weekend about his minutes. Gives me a full 13 for Round 16 but leaves me with just 6 trades left after this.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:25 pm

Can field a full team this week so I'm tempted to just cash out Koula to Sharpe (and even thats questionable) and hold Brailey and KPP until we see where the land lies.

It's quite possible I'll need to find a Moses replacement next week & those other two/three munters can definitely wait until next week to leave.

Edit : Deal with next weeks issues next week
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Aardvark wrote:Can field a full team this week so I'm tempted to just cash out Koula to Sharpe (and even thats questionable) and hold Brailey and KPP until we see where the land lies.

It's quite possible I'll need to find a Moses replacement next week & those other two/three munters can definitely wait until next week to leave.

Edit : Deal with next weeks issues next week

Im warming to just grabbing Sharpe since he gives me a wfb for 17/19 and might make some.cash by rnd 21 ish.

He may well be a dud though

Is there any recent news on ponga (other than whats listed on casually ward ie rnd 22)
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:33 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Is there any recent news on ponga (other than whats listed on casually ward ie rnd 22)

Someone needs to tweet Barry Toohey

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:14 pm