NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:34 pm

Loomer wrote:

Someone needs to tweet Barry Toohey

or give him a massage
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:41 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Im warming to just grabbing Sharpe since he gives me a wfb for 17/19 and might make some.cash by rnd 21 ish.

He may well be a dud though

Is there any recent news on ponga (other than whats listed on casually ward ie rnd 22)

I've heard* that on the back of last weeks performance the Knights have investigated Ponga returning at CTR....although the work load is similar it's been posited that the chance of injury is slightly reduced.......and that

*for 'heard' you can substitute 'made up'
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:44 pm

Aardvark wrote:

I've heard* that on the back of last weeks performance the Knights have investigated Ponga returning at CTR....although the work load is similar it's been posited that the chance of injury is slightly reduced.......and that

*for 'heard' you can substitute 'made up'

Maybe its time the "Ponga move to 6" ideas are drummed up again

multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:46 pm

Tigs wrote:Elliott Whitehead, Danny Levi and Morgan Smithies are carrying niggles but the Raiders are hopeful they will play. “They’ve been banged around a bit but our medical team and high performance boys are working overtime to make sure they get to the sideline healthy,” said coach coach Ricky Stuart.

Nearly time for the bi-annual Starling trade in

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:50 pm

it's around about this time of the season probably from a couple of weeks ago that tapine turns into a fantasy beast
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:55 pm

Aardvark wrote:Can field a full team this week so I'm tempted to just cash out Koula to Sharpe (and even thats questionable) and hold Brailey and KPP until we see where the land lies.

It's quite possible I'll need to find a Moses replacement next week & those other two/three munters can definitely wait until next week to leave.

Edit : Deal with next weeks issues next week

Fellow Koula owner and contemplating the same trade. Didn't watch the Knights game last round to know if Sharpe passes the eye test but I'm sure he looked okay. Playing the Panthers this week isn't encouraging though.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:08 pm

precursor wrote:
    Playing the Panthers this week isn't encouraging though.

Played Storm last week
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Murray good to go trained edge and middle today.
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:13 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Murray good to go trained edge and middle today.

From the bench or will take McKs place?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:13 pm

Heads up

Lobby & Staines in doubt.
    CorruptSquid
    CorruptSquid

Post by CorruptSquid Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:19 pm

Khany wrote:Heads up

Looks like I will have to play with 15 this week
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:20 pm

Loomer wrote:

Someone needs to tweet Barry Toohey

I did last night haven’t heard back doubt I do as he will see I’m a nobody lol or something like that!

Thinking just JMK in for Brailey. Will hold Galvin and KPP if out along with Twal and Hughes I still have 17 green dots.

I assume Twal won’t play.

On Damien if the Dragons want him I don’t want Souths paying more than 150k of his 650k towards it make them pay 500-550k. Seems they want him as a starting hooker anyway. Cook is good but his best is behind him. We should play hardball on chipping in just like the Dragons didn’t chip in for Lomax to Parra.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:22 pm

Wiremu Trades Gone? wrote:

From the bench or will take McKs place?

Think Hornby said at presser today off bench but we will see
    CorruptSquid
    CorruptSquid

Post by CorruptSquid Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:22 pm

For those of you who didn't cast Nicho out of your team, are you captaining Difi or Hynes? It feels crazy to consider Hynes a pod captaincy. It would be nice for it to pay off but Atkinson being named in the reserves might be signs of an unsure calf.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:22 pm

Khany wrote:Heads up

Anymore news if Twal will play?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:23 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Anymore news if Twal will play?

Wacko says unlikely

Last edited by Khany on Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CorruptSquid
    CorruptSquid

Post by CorruptSquid Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:23 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

I did last night haven’t heard back doubt I do as he will see I’m a nobody lol or something like that!

Thinking just JMK in for Brailey. Will hold Galvin and KPP if out along with Twal and Hughes I still have 17 green dots.

On Damien if the Dragons want him I don’t want Souths paying more than 150k of his 650k towards it make them pay 500-550k. Seems they want him as a starting hooker anyway. Cook is good but his best is behind him. We should play hardball on chipping in just like the Dragons didn’t chip in for Lomax to Parra.

Does he know he's talking to Rabbits21 though?
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:26 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Is he now officially part of the Rabbits 10? 😎
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:27 pm

I assume no KPP updates? We’ll find out once it’s too late to trade as per usual.
    TherealTimSimona

Post by TherealTimSimona Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:30 pm

Basing my trade ins based on their draws (stupid) but fuck it looks like a fun team + prepared to take the L when I run out of trades lol

Brailey
    Yeo/Plath/Keon
    Fifita(c)/Katoa
    JHughes/Weekes
    Garrick/Aitken
    DYoung/Drinky/Manu

JDB/Hands/Iro/Wishart
    Twal/Sharpe/Atkinson/VFifita(Till the end)

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:44 pm