NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Chewie Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:36 pm

CorruptSquid wrote:For those of you who didn't cast Nicho out of your team, are you captaining Difi or Hynes? It feels crazy to consider Hynes a pod captaincy. It would be nice for it to pay off but Atkinson being named in the reserves might be signs of an unsure calf.

Captain Hynes, VC Fifita for me
    Tigs
    Tigs

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Tigs Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:50 pm

BBowler wrote:I assume no KPP updates? We’ll find out once it’s too late to trade as per usual.

For what it's worth... Person with the Armstrong out mail last week, has said kpp is out (no timeframe given)
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:51 pm

Loomer wrote:

Played Storm last week

thought it would be interesting to see averages for all fullbacks vs panthers compared with fullbacks vs everyone else, from 2022 to 2024 (started game at fullback and played over 65 mins)

vs panthers: 36.2 average.
    vs everyone else: 42.6

so 6 point swing seems significant enough.

personally, i don't think its that important when talking about a one off game, and there are obviously.. a lot of other factors in every game. but over time thats a reasonable difference. watching panthers play its not hard to see why, they don't give up easy opportunities.. and no other team has been as consistent for so long either. in summary, outside backs probably have less 'big point scoring plays' vs panthers.

vs storm: 38.5
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:58 pm

BBowler wrote:I assume no KPP updates? We’ll find out once it’s too late to trade as per usual.

Just message/massage Barry Toohey. His favourite thing in the world is handling queries from fantasy/supercoach players
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:00 pm

Tigs wrote:

For what it's worth... Person with the Armstrong out mail last week, has said kpp is out (no timeframe given)

But his timeframe for Armstrong was "Armstrong minor quad injury only out for this week." so KPP could be anything from playing this week or a season ender
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:01 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Just message/massage Barry Toohey. His favourite thing in the world is handling queries from fantasy/supercoach players
    You have to phrase it like you’re a Knights fan 

“I’m concerned we won’t get the 2 points if our edge is weakened, have you heard if KPP is available”
    Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:10 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

On Damien if the Dragons want him I don’t want Souths paying more than 150k of his 650k towards it make them pay 500-550k. Seems they want him as a starting hooker anyway. Cook is good but his best is behind him. We should play hardball on chipping in just like the Dragons didn’t chip in for Lomax to Parra.

Difference is dragons wanted to keep Lomax
    Rabbits happy to move on Cook
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:11 pm

Owners of Trell & Fifita

Who are we captaining?

Feel like the Trell gamble paid dividends huge last week but Fifita vs the tigers would be tough to avoid. JC inside him kills him though, reckon Des can recognise that like us fantasy coaches? haha
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:11 pm

Tigs wrote:

I went through that dudes posts, it seems like hes just a rando that turns up to training when he can
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:15 pm

Daveboy wrote:

Difference is dragons wanted to keep Lomax
    Rabbits happy to move on Cook

Bingo

Like Tigers are gonna pay part of Sullivans salary if he finds a new club, but they’re not going to stump up any cash if Galvin keeps pushing for his move.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:18 pm

I'm a rando who drives past Broncs training pretty regularly and my scoop is that it's pretty hard to tell anything at 50kmh while watching out for all the OAPs bumbling around (in cars, on mobility scooters and on foot) the entrances to the Leagues club/Leagues club carpark.

Broncos 1-17 (except for Oates so it's actually 1 + 2-18) you heard it from the source Wink

As an aside Broncos HQ is on Fulcher Road which seems like it should mean something that it doesn't
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:20 pm

If you had 8 trades left and could do KPP > Watson in one, would you do it?

asking for a friend
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:22 pm

Camo123 wrote:
    Milchcow wrote:

You have to phrase it like you’re a Knights fan 

“I’m concerned we won’t get the 2 points if our edge is weakened, have you heard if KPP is available”

Dear Barry

As dedicated Knights fans I am very interested in how many minutes you think KKP will play over the next weeks, and whether you think he has a good enough PPM to remain starting edge. Please answer before David Fifita locks out.
    PS I am not a crackpot"
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:23 pm

my tv broke wrote:

I went through that dudes posts, it seems like hes just a rando that turns up to training when he can

Not him I'm referring to. Will find out Sunday
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:23 pm

Snatchpato wrote:If you had 8 trades left and could do KPP > Watson in one, would you do it?

asking for a friend

I've been contemplating exactly that question and my answer is 'probably not' for a myriad of reasons but primarily because I'm too chickenshit having used up my allotment of 'being burned by early trades' this season. Watson also strikes me as just the sort of busy little motherfucker who gets selected at 14 for the Blues in an attempt to have their very own Ben Hunt.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:28 pm

Have watched Oceans 11 if that qualifies for anything.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Khany wrote:

Wacko says unlikely

Just a 1 week injury?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:32 pm

Snatchpato wrote:If you had 8 trades left and could do KPP > Watson in one, would you do it?

asking for a friend

Like the Watson move but would rather move a Galvin than KPP but don’t own the latter.

Edit - just catching up on thread and seeing KPP may be out so go for it. Bin any player not playing for a week and join the 4 trade gang 🤣

Last edited by GreenMachine on Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:34 pm

Tigs wrote:

And that guy is like me the Rabbits 21 of Souths he’s that of the Knights!

Hhhmm maybe I hold and hope he’s back in 17.

Could be back via bench though fuck
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:37 pm

asking for a friend

That is the trade I made this week.

So it’s probably a bad idea, avoid accordingly

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:43 pm