NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 54 - Will the real Jake Sully please stand up

Ando
    Ando

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 54 - Will the real Jake Sully please stand up - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 54 - Will the real Jake Sully please stand up

Post by Ando Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:58 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Both good lads what’s not to love lol Wolfy my Souths brother and Ando has a soft spot for Souths too 😉 

Sorry I apologise I’m probs giving you a headache I’m on another level today 😆

Listening to Boom or Bust podcast now.

Yeah Matto fck that I’m traumatised still from getting him and not even getting a point out of him back in round 11/12 and straight away having to go to Soro.

You're a good lad, treat yourself to a nice long shower.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 54 - Will the real Jake Sully please stand up - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 54 - Will the real Jake Sully please stand up

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:11 pm

Ando wrote:

You're a good lad, treat yourself to a nice long shower.
    Would you believe that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.

Madness to get Sharpe for 2 weeks about 100-110k then flick him if needed in 19 and use 2 trades probs madness isn’t it?

Hmm Bostock will be cheap soon.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:17 pm

That Pryce step is sexy. None of his Faalogo leaping bollocks, just bang and you’ve missed. Definitely looks like a kid who will be the goods eventually but it’ll obviously take a bit of time.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:21 pm

robelgordo wrote:That Pryce step is sexy. None of his Faalogo leaping bollocks, just bang and you’ve missed. Definitely looks like a kid who will be the goods eventually but it’ll obviously take a bit of time.
    I’m just gonna be blunt and AOB is an idiot not sure I can trust him! That’s what’s stopping me.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:42 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Both good lads what’s not to love lol Wolfy my Souths brother and Ando has a soft spot for Souths too 😉 

Sorry I apologise I’m probs giving you a headache I’m on another level today 😆

Listening to Boom or Bust podcast now.

Yeah Matto fck that I’m traumatised still from getting him and not even getting a point out of him back in round 11/12 and straight away having to go to Soro.

Where's my PM so I can tell you to get Tommy T ?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:02 am

Ando wrote:

I'm starting to question why I bother replying to your PM's.

I reply saying Nikora and 30 seconds later you do TU/TD, I reply saying Pryce is a trap and you're now back on him  Laugh 3
    Mate I have just concocted the best move I’ve come up with in years I won’t reveal yet though I’m so proud of myself for coming up with it that I actually had tears in my eyes felt like I’d won the lotto. Some will say stop being a wanka but that’s me I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m bloody excited. You’ll be a proud older brother when ya know what I’m doing and you’ll say yep all those messages etc weren’t for nothing you’ll be proud on my mindset Wolfy will be too and we will celebrate this move together best fantasy move I’ve done in years you’ll agree too and the forum!

I won’t give up never say die COOKIE’ COMIN BABY!!!

Reason I won’t reveal yet is I have a bet with someone in LMC discord whoever finishes lower in overall with me and Ric (arch rival and Tigers fan) needs to do a video singing the opposition team song to one another! They’re all barracking against me but that’s what Cookie does he thrives when people come at him. Reason I can’t reveal is there are spies reading my every word on here. You see I live in some of their heads rent free they’re obsessed with me what’s that saying oh that’s right rent free in their heads………….
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:09 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Mate I have just concocted the best move I’ve come up with in years I won’t reveal yet though I’m so proud of myself for coming up with it that I actually had tears in my eyes felt like I’d won the lotto. Some will say stop being a wanka but that’s me I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m bloody excited. You’ll be a proud older brother when ya know what I’m doing and you’ll say yep all those messages etc weren’t for nothing you’ll be proud on my mindset Wolfy will be too and we will celebrate this move together best fantasy move I’ve done in years you’ll agree too and the forum!

Reason I won’t reveal yet is I have a bet with someone in LMC discord whoever finishes lower in overall with me and Ric (arch rival and Tigers fan) needs to do a video singing the opposition team song to one another! They’re all barracking against me but that’s what Cookie does he thrives when people come at him. Reason I can’t reveal is there are spies reading my every word on here. You see I live in some of their heads rent free they’re obsessed with me what’s that saying oh that’s right rent free in their heads………….

Talau is on bye this week though?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:21 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Talau is on bye this week though?
    I’m in such a good mood have an upvote!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:15 am

This can only end badly
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:39 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

I don't think it was even one of his subscribers. Just anyone but a Fanatic.

I didn't read Rabbits first post properly and I thought everyone was talking about Taylan May. Hoo boy did that get confusing
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:58 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Who said I’ve aborted Nikora? Lol looked up highlights of Pryce I see why there is some fuss about him…….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzAgu0hm9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd-uU15HeQ

Watch these videos if you may one of Super League and one of him in Cup for Knights this year.

Toohey suggesting he should have a few weeks to settle too with Gamble not back yet and Cogger out of favour,

Those highlights are like Temu RTS
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:29 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

This escalated to you are now captaining Sharpe?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:56 am

With Hopgood now gone for the season and Ofa seemingly the preferred option, do we see his minutes increasing. Has an average of 45-50 when getting 50+ minutes?

400k is pretty cheap
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:02 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ Rolling Eyes
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:15 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

You should at least send out a PM urgent press announcement to the Rabbits 21, unless you think the spies have infiltrated your crew (I've heard rumours that B/L might be a double agent)
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:21 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Who said I’ve aborted Nikora? Lol looked up highlights of Pryce I see why there is some fuss about him…….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzAgu0hm9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd-uU15HeQ

Watch these videos if you may one of Super League and one of him in Cup for Knights this year.

Toohey suggesting he should have a few weeks to settle too with Gamble not back yet and Cogger out of favour,

Mate if you looked at a highlights video of me playing local league 3rd grade I'd look like a buy. Highlights videos are meant to show you the best bits and ignore everything else
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:29 am

easytiger wrote:

You should at least send out a PM urgent press announcement to the Rabbits 21, unless you think the spies have infiltrated your crew (I've heard rumours that B/L might be a double agent)

As someone who was feeding info to B/L during his run as survivor host I can confirm he is a double agent
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:48 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:With Hopgood now gone for the season and Ofa seemingly the preferred option, do we see his minutes increasing. Has an average of 45-50 when getting 50+ minutes?

400k is pretty cheap

His good average was when he was at the Tigers. He hasn't scored 50 once since moving to Parra and has only cracked 40 twice. I think he needs more than Hopgood being injured in order to ger the boost you want
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:08 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

Well, you think the people you badger all the time for advice surely should get PM's with the secret reveal of this amazing golden ticket discovery.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:11 am

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:26 am