NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

standard-issue
    standard-issue

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

Post by standard-issue Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:15 pm

Honeysett wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:
    wolfking wrote:
    Honeysett wrote:Given games aren't till Thursday and TLT isn't till Tuesday does it really matter if it's open or not now?

Sounds like something someone with no trades would say.

HS has just got his grumpy jammies on because he hasn't slept since Thursday night...

I am a very sleepy boy, you're not wrong.

And in reply to your post the other night/morning/predawn, we are glad you came back as well Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

Post by standard-issue Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:18 pm

Alright, enough of my soft cockedness, I hope I get you in the first Round of Finals Mod God!
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:50 pm

Chucky wrote:Bad news for Cobbo owners.
    Channel 9 reporting he’s been arrested.
    No charges at this stage and no real details on why.

His on field performances leave a lot to be desired for but arresting him is taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:50 pm

Took my son to regional athletics today and going through the program i found a familiar name holding the 100m under 15 girls record since 2011. Thought id throw this up seeing its women in sports day on the forum

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 24 Thumbn10
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:57 pm

sajjos wrote:

His on field performances leave a lot to be desired for but arresting him is taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
    Should've stuck to choking with the Broncos
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:07 pm

A tough call I find at this time of the season with not many trades but also not many games left is how long to tolerate substandard player that has a green dot.

Few trades left but still have the likes of JDB or Uto needing to fill one MID spot.

Weekes/Wishart/Atkinson for 2 fullback slots.

Looping the likes of Hands and Brailey - both obviously pants.

They’re clearly all not good enough but the value of green dot is challenging.
    yanjarra
    yanjarra

Post by yanjarra Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:21 pm

Bullbender wrote:Took my son to regional athletics today and going through the program i found a familiar name holding the 100m under 15 girls record since 2011. Thought id throw this up seeing its women in sports day on the forum

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 24 Thumbn10

What was the time?
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:22 pm

Just thought I'd drop by and say G'day to all my mates here. To everybody else, get fucked.

988 this week, gained fuck all ground. The game is rigged. Going alright in the SC cash league though for the big bucks. The real game.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:25 pm

Rabbit wrote:Just thought I'd drop by and say G'day to all my mates here. To everybody else, get fucked.

988 this week, gained fuck all ground. The game is rigged. Going alright in the SC cash league though for the big bucks. The real game.
    No wonder, that’s a bloody terrible score, sort it out
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:30 pm

No trades for me this week, will have Galvin and Garrick on the sidelines for nefarious purposes

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:37 pm

Papy has already had half the year off, maybe Bellyache doesn't  rest him.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:40 pm

Bullbender wrote:Took my son to regional athletics today and going through the program i found a familiar name holding the 100m under 15 girls record since 2011. Thought id throw this up seeing its women in sports day on the forum

I’ve had a look at the NSW state athletics records before when stuck at a carnival with my boy and there are quite a few NRL players on it

From memory Haas, Idris and Moeroa held various age shot put and discus records

Chris Lawrence is still like the u9s 70m record or something.

There’d be a few others too. I suspect most of Australia’s best sprinters and throwers are actually playing various footy codes. But that would be true in many countries
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:50 pm

Chewie wrote:No trades for me this week, will have Galvin and Garrick on the sidelines for nefarious purposes

Galvin confirmed out?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Rabbit wrote:Just thought I'd drop by and say G'day to all my mates here. To everybody else, get fucked.

You can concentrate on picking up those big bucks now you don't have to worry about the Eliminator any more old fella! You’re welcome 😉
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:56 pm

Joseph Manu is gearing up to make his return for the Sydney Roosters after teammate Daniel Tupou revealed the star centre is set to travel to Perth for the clash with the Dolphins on Friday night.

Having missed the past three games, Manu has a few boxes to tick before he gets the all clear to make his return from a broken hand.

“I think he is traveling with us, but he still has some stuff he needs to sort out,” Tupou said.

“Overall he looks healthy, we will just have to wait and see.”

Cronulla’s top four chances have been dealt a further blow with star winger Ronaldo Mulitalo expected to be sidelined for a month with a knee injury.

Mulitalo - in competition to be the NRL’s leading try-scorer - will miss the match against South Sydney after picking up the injury in Cronulla’s loss to North Queensland.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:38 pm

Another lad from the Knights forum posted an article (subscription needed) saying Lucas will replace Best.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:38 pm

Tigs wrote:Joseph Manu is gearing up to make his return for the Sydney Roosters after teammate Daniel Tupou revealed the star centre is set to travel to Perth for the clash with the Dolphins on Friday night.

Having missed the past three games, Manu has a few boxes to tick before he gets the all clear to make his return from a broken hand.

“I think he is traveling with us, but he still has some stuff he needs to sort out,” Tupou said.

Cronulla’s top four chances have been dealt a further blow with star winger Ronaldo Mulitalo expected to be sidelined for a month with a knee injury.

Mulitalo - in competition to be the NRL’s leading try-scorer - will miss the match against South Sydney after picking up the injury in Cronulla’s loss to North Queensland.
    Bought Manu in Rd 5 was great then really tailed off before got injured. Don't think I'm keen on getting back with limited trades left
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:39 pm

Tigs wrote:Joseph Manu is gearing up to make his return for the Sydney Roosters after teammate Daniel Tupou revealed the star centre is set to travel to Perth for the clash with the Dolphins on Friday night.

Potential for Manu back.
    Potential for Brailey to start.

Holding trades may actually work out lol jk my team is fucked.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:45 pm

Fermor still a good trade in? Looking at him with FogGod remaining cash
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:53 pm

wolfking wrote:

Galvin confirmed out?

I thought Benji said he would miss the next game in the presser
    ... hmmm just reading back the comments, Benji's comments weren't clear, so it's a wait and see

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:46 am