NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 68 - Antipodean Horror Story - "Fantasy 2024"

Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 68 - Antipodean Horror Story - "Fantasy 2024" - Page 17 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 68 - Antipodean Horror Story - "Fantasy 2024"

Post by Aardvark Yesterday at 6:37 pm

my tv broke wrote:Wow no fuckery!

I don't have a problem with fuckery per say, it's more haircuts and nail polish and young people clothes...they should all be stamped out!

Keep fuckery alive 2024!

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 68 - Antipodean Horror Story - "Fantasy 2024" - Page 17 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 68 - Antipodean Horror Story - "Fantasy 2024"

Post by my tv broke Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Something something youth crime
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Today at 7:59 am

Aardvark wrote:

Just on the crash

Driving unlicensed = Bad & dumb (usually a result of clocking up too many demerits)
    Positive drugs test = Bad & dumb but it's off season and depending on what it was could have been weeks ago. I'd wager a league wide round of testing this week would give a pretty high hit rate
    Jacket to Daly M's = Bad taste & not much more (There actually needs to be more of this to wind the fox sports/Daily Tele/2GB crew up so much they spontaneously combust.

Actual spot the crash was is near my place & is a bit of a prick. You're turning down into a weird Bardon style little split street that snakes along the side of a ridge so it's pretty hard to see anyone coming out the other way until they actually hit the main road. It runs 30 degrees off the main road so 'veering onto the wrong side of the road' is sort of essential if you want to make the turn off. He was probably going a bit too fast and the Uber was probably going a bit too fast but the headline "Cars collide in bread and butter accident with no one seriously injured' probably doesn't read that well.

TLDR : Its all pretty dumb on his part but I doubt he gets sacked unless he was off his trolley at the time and wearing his Daly M jacket.
    The no one seriously injured has changed now, apparently child passenger has broken pelvis

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 6:30 pm