NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 16 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by hymenbustas Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 pm

ytsb wrote:Backing up last week's 50+ score prediction with a 120+ for this week against the woeful storm.

Generally April Fools finishes at midday
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 16 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 pm

my tv broke wrote:Posting in here because this is for the cool cats only.

Have just discovered a way to captain loop. There's a bit of a glitch that allows it to happen. If you want to know how to do it, downvote this post and I'll PM you.

Somebody fell for it ?
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:17 pm

my tv broke wrote:Posting in here because this is for the cool cats only.

Have just discovered a way to captain loop. There's a bit of a glitch that allows it to happen. If you want to know how to do it, downvote this post and I'll PM you.

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 16 Giphy
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:22 pm

hymenbustas wrote:

Generally April Fools finishes at midday

lol i'd completely forgotten it was april fools.

the one downvote has received a PM

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Can't say I'm confident with Broncos playing at AAMI park. Turning Milf into Walker is mighty tempting.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:31 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Spoiler:
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Should I have the Milf in the 17 this week, or replace him with Leniu or Walker
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:33 pm

my tv broke wrote:

How do you even know who downvoted the post?
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:33 pm

my tv broke wrote:

hey mate I still haven't received my PM? Have I been scammed? Excited at the prospect of looping Milf and Cleary.

Regards,
    ytsb
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:34 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:Should I have the Milf in the 17 this week, or replace him with Leniu or Walker

Get the fuck out of this thread right now
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:36 pm

ytsb wrote:

Get the fuck out of this thread right now
    Your right, what am I thinking. Always rock with the Milf
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Chewie wrote:

How do you even know who downvoted the post?

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 16 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47t2sivyevk3wp8spze440mk85iz4qg2pdtt8zs74p&rid=giphy
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:25 pm

I fell for it as well
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Just jumped over from the main thread to get an opinion

Which one of these should I play in my 17

Milf, Milford, Milfy or Anthony?
    Empyreal
    Empyreal

Post by Empyreal Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:18 pm

Will there be a prize for whoever keeps milford the longest or will you just boot people from the league if they abandon ship Twisted Evil
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:45 pm

As I've decided to go with 16 players this weekend I can't use Bird to potentially loop Milford into my my squad this week. I have a grand feeling I'm really going to miss out this week but I've opted to play Walker over him.

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 16 Giphy

Last edited by Teeth Eater on Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Aardvark wrote:Just jumped over from the main thread to get an opinion

More Milf for all !

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:27 pm

Aardvark wrote:Just jumped over from the main thread to get an opinion

A MILF for sure.
    sgdragons10
    sgdragons10

Post by sgdragons10 Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:31 pm

anyone else have way too many hookers? traded in egan and walker this week

mccullough
    crichton alvaro watson
    fifita riki
    cleary schuster
    roberts niu
    teddy laurie papi
    brailey turpin egan liddle
    walker leniu gosiewski stefano.

Could possibly be tempted to trade in lodge instead of egan if anyone can convince me? only problem is i had him then got rid of him when he got injured
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:45 pm

sgdragons10 wrote:anyone else have way too many hookers? traded in egan and walker this week

mccullough
    crichton alvaro watson
    fifita riki
    cleary schuster
    roberts niu
    teddy laurie papi
    brailey turpin egan liddle
    walker leniu gosiewski stefano.

Could possibly be tempted to trade in lodge instead of egan if anyone can convince me? only problem is i had him then got rid of him when he got injured

One burning question here dude....I don't see Milford anywhere in that lineup.

Think you might have wandered into the wrong neighbourhood*....you could pick up a serious GIF related injury here if you don't watch your back

*This is the Milford thread

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:14 am