NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:33 pm

sgdragons10 wrote:anyone else have way too many hookers? traded in egan and walker this week

mccullough
    crichton alvaro watson
    fifita riki
    cleary schuster
    roberts niu
    teddy laurie papi
    brailey turpin egan liddle
    walker leniu gosiewski stefano.

Could possibly be tempted to trade in lodge instead of egan if anyone can convince me? only problem is i had him then got rid of him when he got injured

Looking at your team, I'd trade in Milford mate.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by wolfking Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:05 pm

Milf time!
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:07 pm

Go Milford!
    Adrianoooo
    Adrianoooo

Post by Adrianoooo Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Ye of little faith

Good start by the Milf
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 pm

Milf punishing the doubters

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 Giphy
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:12 pm

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 Giphy

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:19 pm

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:50 pm

Brutal. Sitting at 18th man with absolutely no way to undo it. If only today's two games had been played in reverse order and I could have held and looped Averillo.

Loving the price bump, though, and almost looks like he has to have a place in your 17 each week for now if he can score like that in a drilling like that.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

Loving the price bump, though, and almost looks like he has to have a place in your 17 each week for now if he can score like that in a drilling like that.

I still dont know how this will all pan out. The broncos on the verge of collapse once again and we know milford can capitulate at the drop of a hat. Its gonna be clenched butt cheeks every time he runs out in our 17s

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:01 pm

my tv broke wrote:

I still dont know how this will all pan out. The broncos on the verge of collapse once again and we know milford can capitulate at the drop of a hat. Its gonna be clenched butt cheeks every time he runs out in our 17s

he looks much better with Dearden there imo
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:04 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Yep, and that's why he wasn't in mine. Couldn't deal with the pressure. Goodness knows the week I put him back in he scores 30 again.
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Milf is my 17th man. I am so erect right now. If he can do that losing by 34 the world is our oyster.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:14 pm

I just noticed he's actually in my Overall/Forum team 17, so I guess that's cool.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:47 pm

The Milf satisfies
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:23 am

The GOAT cruising his way to a 50 average for the season. Just as prophesied by our cult’s statisticians
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:49 am

But still not confident ha
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:48 am

Well done Milfy. Some quiet acknowledgement for you

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 Y6ENH6c
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:52 am

Am i the only non MILF owner who was invited in here (by the Prez) ??
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:59 am

With my team cruising, cash in the bank, and the MILF satisfying, I was looking for words to express how I feel. Then I realised I could just borrow from the great poet Macklemore:

Got gas in the tank, cash in the bank
    And a bad little mama with her uh! in my face
    I'mma lick that, stick that, break her off, kick that
    Snuck her in backstage, you don't need a wristband
    Dope

Milf - #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 17 85fd57188033fb1ebccc812cc17f75fa
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:01 am

Revraiser wrote:Am i the only non MILF owner who was invited in here (by the Prez) ??

You don't need a wristband, dope.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:59 am