NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish

Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish - Page 33 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish

Post by Milchcow Wed May 17, 2023 9:04 am

What odds Josh Schuster actually takes the field this week?
    arsendragon
    arsendragon

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish - Page 33 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish

Post by arsendragon Wed May 17, 2023 9:12 am

Long time no chat lads!!! My team is toast! Was already going terribly, then dropped about 3k in ranks back to 9.5k the last 2 weeks. Should be good for Rd13/14 with a trade or 2, but damn Rd15 is skint! Will have to move some Tigers, Dogs, Sharks in.

I'll probably trade Manu > Harrison this week. Bank the cash, and play Hammer in CTR alongside Bird this week.

Ive just been winging it, havent even been looking at BE's for NRL Fantasy.

Here is my squad

JMK
    Haas, JDB, Horsburgh
    Hosking, Cartwright
    Hynes, Cleary
    HamisoTF, Bird
    Miller, Bula, Sloan

Robson, Edwards, Boyd, Preston, Host, I Katoa, CNK, Couchman
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed May 17, 2023 9:21 am

arsendragon wrote:Long time no chat lads!!! My team is toast! Was already going terribly, then dropped about 3k in ranks back to 9.5k the last 2 weeks. Should be good for Rd13/14 with a trade or 2, but damn Rd15 is skint! Will have to move some Tigers, Dogs, Sharks in.

I'll probably trade Manu > Harrison this week. Bank the cash, and play Hammer in CTR alongside Bird this week.

Ive just been winging it, havent even been looking at BE's for NRL Fantasy.

Here is my squad

JMK
    Haas, JDB, Horsburgh
    Hosking, Cartwright
    Hynes, Cleary
    HamisoTF, Bird
    Miller, Bula, Sloan

Robson, Edwards, Boyd, Preston, Host, I Katoa, CNK, Couchman

Don't trade Manu, he's due back round 14 so only misses this week.

Also you can't play both Robson and JMK next week.
    arsendragon
    arsendragon

Post by arsendragon Wed May 17, 2023 9:23 am

Bethany_B wrote:

Don't trade Manu, he's due back round 14 so only misses this week.

Also you can't play both Robson and JMK next week.

Fark! So its only onfield positions for the 13?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed May 17, 2023 9:25 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Haha if it wasn’t for Edwards and his money making potential I’d be quite happy to just grab Oloapu who at least looks locked in for the rest of the season and will make money albeit much slower than Edwards.

Team is also pretty settled and starting to gel 🤣

I will probably pick-up Oloapu after round 13 for IKatoa, should still be cheap enough
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Wed May 17, 2023 9:26 am

How many bot accounts do you think there are on this site? It just occured to me that some of the members here are pretty high up on the rankings. I know some of you are pretty handy at coding, so wouldn't it be convenient if some not so great trade ideas were being thrown around and supported? Im on to you.

So bots, should I trade out Teddy this week? Should I grab Kiraz this week? Should I trade in Burbo?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed May 17, 2023 9:38 am

Gotta be a few people with some optimisation/solvers out there
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed May 17, 2023 9:40 am

lukeayee wrote:How many bot accounts do you think there are on this site? It just occured to me that some of the members here are pretty high up on the rankings. I know some of you are pretty handy at coding, so wouldn't it be convenient if some not so great trade ideas were being thrown around and supported? Im on to you.

So bots, should I trade out Teddy this week? Should I grab Kiraz this week? Should I trade in Burbo?

I asked CHatGPT

As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information or the ability to provide personalized advice on NRL Fantasy trades. The decision to trade out a player like Teddy (presumably referring to James Tedesco) or make any other trade depends on various factors such as the player's recent form, upcoming fixtures, injury status, and your team's overall strategy.

I'd recommend consulting reliable NRL Fantasy resources, such as official NRL Fantasy platforms, expert analysis, or dedicated fantasy forums where you can get insights from experienced fantasy players. These sources can provide up-to-date information and advice tailored to the current NRL season.

When considering trades, it's essential to weigh the potential benefits against any drawbacks or risks associated with the players involved. Evaluate their recent performances, upcoming matchups, and any other relevant factors that could impact their fantasy scores.

Remember, NRL Fantasy is a dynamic game, and it's crucial to stay informed and make decisions based on the latest information available.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Wed May 17, 2023 9:42 am

Milchcow wrote:

I asked CHatGPT

As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information or the ability to provide personalized advice on NRL Fantasy trades. The decision to trade out a player like Teddy (presumably referring to James Tedesco) or make any other trade depends on various factors such as the player's recent form, upcoming fixtures, injury status, and your team's overall strategy.

I'd recommend consulting reliable NRL Fantasy resources, such as official NRL Fantasy platforms, expert analysis, or dedicated fantasy forums where you can get insights from experienced fantasy players. These sources can provide up-to-date information and advice tailored to the current NRL season.

When considering trades, it's essential to weigh the potential benefits against any drawbacks or risks associated with the players involved. Evaluate their recent performances, upcoming matchups, and any other relevant factors that could impact their fantasy scores.

Remember, NRL Fantasy is a dynamic game, and it's crucial to stay informed and make decisions based on the latest information available.

Rofl, the irony. Machines are taking over.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed May 17, 2023 9:59 am

Morning All,
    With Manu out I need a centre (been running with no back-up). At $220k, Brbo is damn tempting, but I have a sinking feeling he's a trap, like a few have suggested. The "questions" I implemented for myself to try to stop the 2 or 3 really stupid trades each year: Burbo a big fail. Nevertheless, I bet he ends up in my team later this week.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed May 17, 2023 10:01 am

Chewie wrote:

I will probably pick-up Oloapu after round 13 for IKatoa, should still be cheap enough
    Yeah that’s a good point. Might be best to grab him for Nikorima in 14, Ahhhh to many decisions
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

Post by Dttragic2016 Wed May 17, 2023 10:05 am

I somehow missed that BSmith has gotten two 60s in a row without scoring a try. Reading Milchs posts re wtf are you going to do with these players when you don't have trades to get rid of them should have put me off...

But I love doing things differently 😅 Hedwards, BSmith and Luki in.

I was going to trade Origin players out but my main ones are Cleary Haas and Yeo. I might actually just hold on to them atleast to see if they back up after Origin 1.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed May 17, 2023 10:06 am

Dttragic2016 wrote:I somehow missed that BSmith has gotten two 60s in a row without scoring a try. Reading Milchs posts re wtf are you going to do with these players when you don't have trades to get rid of them should have put me off...

I was going to trade Origin players out but my main ones are Cleary Haas and Yeo. I might actually just hold on to them atleast to see if they back up after Origin 1.

Smith could have easily had an 80 at the weekend, got unlucky a few times with the bunker, one that cost him a try. Totally different player this season, gun when he isn't dealing with coming back from injuries.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed May 17, 2023 10:12 am

Dttragic2016 wrote:I somehow missed that BSmith has gotten two 60s in a row without scoring a try. Reading Milchs posts re wtf are you going to do with these players when you don't have trades to get rid of them should have put me off...

Do you have MattNZ on block do you?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed May 17, 2023 10:14 am

wolfking wrote:

Do you have MattNZ on block do you?
    🤣🤣 dead giveaway
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Wed May 17, 2023 10:21 am

Parra trying to do a mid-season deal for Joe Ofahengaue apparently.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Wed May 17, 2023 10:21 am

I'm going with

Alamoti -> Burbo
    Tedesco -> Bird
    Hosking -> Tapine

Gives me 9 for R13 if Hammer doesn't play origin and 8 if he does.

On the shopping list for next week is Tohu, Liddle, another mid or edge and a WFB. Likely an eels player.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed May 17, 2023 10:24 am

lukeayee wrote:How many bot accounts do you think there are on this site? Im on to you.

[Code] let me know your username and password  and I  can run your team for you, for a small fee of course, and introduce you to fit milfs in your area [Code]

Last edited by Moanaman on Wed May 17, 2023 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed May 17, 2023 10:24 am

Bird, Lemmy and Miller will do for my CTR/WFB players in Round 13. Will make sure I fill out the forward and halves with the best I can
    ynot
    ynot

Post by ynot Wed May 17, 2023 10:26 am

lukeayee wrote:How many bot accounts do you think there are on this site? It just occured to me that some of the members here are pretty high up on the rankings. I know some of you are pretty handy at coding, so wouldn't it be convenient if some not so great trade ideas were being thrown around and supported? Im on to you.

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 48 - Dragons when you buy your coach on Wish - Page 33 Giphy

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:01 am