NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Ando 2024

Ando
    Ando

Ando 2024 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ando 2024

Post by Ando Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:08 pm

@WT Winfield Think I'm just going to hold tight this week, 5 rounds left is still a lot so hopefully those trades in hand will be helpful and help make up some ground later on.

This week I'll loop Hands / Sharpe as I see plenty of Missed Tackles for Mr. Hands against Penrith.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:41 pm

Don't trust AC Joint injuries... Curran > Mad Dog Munster locked in
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:48 pm

Round 23

Round Score: 858
    Overall Rank: 1,402nd

Trades:
    Curran > Munster
    ITB: 38k

Starting 17

Randall (37) - Early HIA and then played the second on an edge for some reason
    Yeo (57) - Super consistent as always
    Plath (83) - Crazy how well he has scored the last few weeks, my only player who really stood up
    Matterson (51) - Will take the score but rumours are he has broken ribs so another red dot moving forward
    Fifita (54) - Ticking along without going huge
    Koloamatangi (26) - LOL
    Cleary (c) (114) - Saved his score late on showing why he is the best
    Galvin (66) - Showed why it was silly of me to ever doubt him
    Wighton (46) - Again no complaints has done his job after a shaky start
    Iro (63) - Same as Wighton just does his job in a poor position
    Garrick (38) - Pretty average score just wasn't as involved as he usually is
    Drinkwater (40) - Pretty standard score from him
    Kiraz (40) - See above
    Munster (34) - Turned out to be a shocking trade but was spooked by the AC joint injury
    Fainu (39) - Back to reality
    Blore (37) - He's terrible, will be added to the never again list
    Hands (33) - Surprised he's down for only 5 missed tackles

EMG

Sharpe (75) - Laugh 3
    Teddy (DNP)
    Fa'alogo (DNP)
    Watson (DNP)

Summary

Lost around 100 places and dumb decisions costing me the opportunity to make some ground on the top 1000.

Curran > Munster costing me 19 points and taking Hands score over Sharpe another 42 points.

Won't be making any trades this week, will start Matto incase the rumours are false but if not I will just play Fainu:

Watson
    Yeo Plath Kolo
    Fifita Blore
    Cleary Galvin
    Iro Garrick
    Drinky Teddy Kiraz
    Munster Randall Wighton Matterson
    Fainu Hands Sharpe Fa'alogo

What a sorry bunch...
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:29 am

Round 24

Round Score: 891
    Overall Rank: 1,712th

Trades:
    No Trades
    ITB: 38k

Starting 17

Watson (7)
    Yeo (82)
    Plath (54)
    Koloamatangi (73)
    Fifita (54)
    Blore (35)
    Cleary (c) (96)
    Galvin (60)
    Wighton (43)
    Garrick (43)
    Drinkwater (61)
    Teddy (69)
    Kiraz (73)
    Munster (37)
    Fainu (16)
    Randall (55)
    Sharpe (33)

EMG

Hands (6)
    Matterson (DNP)
    Fa'alogo (DNP)
    Iro (DNP)

Summary

Some really solid scores coupled with 2 absolute shit shows from Watson and Fainu with a bit of averageness with Blore, Munster and Sharpe.

More injuries to the team with Cleary and Matterson on top of the Watson HIA so will be using the last 2 trades before limping home. Team before trades:

Randall
    Yeo Plath Kolo
    Fifita Blore
    Munster Galvin
    Wighton Iro
    Garrick Teddy Kiraz
    Fainu Hands Sharpe Fa'alogo
    Cleary Matterson Watson Drinkwater

Will be trading Cleary & Matterson to who I think will finish the season scoring the best. Candidates include Murray, Carrigan, Ponga, Edwards and Trbo.

Other 2 bench spots will involve looping Fainu Hands Sharpe and Fa'alogo if he gets a game.

Currently leaning Carrigan and Trbo but will see what team lists bring.

I'd say thanks for reading but not sure anyone is at this point Laugh 3
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:47 am

Still checking in mate. Felt my throwaway line about trading Curran over Galvin might've planted the seed to trade Curran.. and then preferring Haumole over Murray. What a clown. Murray was still edge then tbf.

I'm tossing up whether to C Yeo or Carrigan, so rate Carrigan pretty highly as a trade-in target.

I'm down to Galvin, DBrown and Wighton as halves, so I think I'll grab DCE as first priority. My edge is kinda light if I trade Samuela or Curran, but still tempted to grab Murray over Preston, Haumole, Nikora or Angus.

Ponga and Turbo would be on my list if I needed a WFB.. could be good as INT players, but I prefer to stack with forwards and halves.

Edwards and I have just never built a rapport. Was sceptical of him last year and paid off avoiding him. Just returned from injury, so could be a good candidate for a final round rest as a precaution.

Carrigan's the only one I'd consider captaining of the 5. I'm sure a few will be on DCE, Turbo, Teddy etc. this week though. Maybe Murray too after last week's score, I rate him as a trade-in, but wouldn't chuck the C on him over Yeo or Carrigan with Cleary and Haas out.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:35 pm

@WT Winfield Thanks for the reply mate. Curran has locked crocked every week since though so was the right play, just a wrong choice grabbing Munster...

Feel pretty set on Carrigan, in hindsight should'nt have traded him out during the Origin period. Just one of my many wasted trades. Trading keepers like Teddy, Cook, Carrigan over the course of the season Evil or Very Mad

And Trbo against the Tigers feels captain material so think I might go for that as a bit of a late season gamble.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:46 am

Yeah still owning Curran doesn't feel great. Lucky for that late junk the week before or looked like another 35 score. Just gonna have to hold and hope now unless I resist punting Samuela for Angus. Probably regret the trade when Rd 27 rolls around with AFB on the bye and Jago's 10 points dropped. Curran and Angus probably get rested or some crap.

Carrigan and Turbo sounds good. Murray with Panthers and Roosters coming up does make me a little cold on him. Turbo seems in good form and I'd probably grab him over Ponga too with that match-up. Not confident (crazy?) enough to captain him though.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:28 am