NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:12 am

Regulator wrote:When you look at Ponga back end of last year it's hard to not want to rip your team apart and get him

Ponga was my first picked player! He will get a banner this week as he was always going to be my captain until I limped over to the Haas side last week! No complaints, yet.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:14 am

Mulvy wrote:

Probably the best argument I've heard to separate the two.

Honestly, Elliot could work his way to a 45-50 but you look and go hang on what did he do? Cotter gets a 45-50 and ya go oh I know why, he had those amazing runs up the middle of the field and busted a bunch of tackles plus made a heap too.

Also am joining the Lolo party for my last bench spot.
    1. With a BE around 34, I can see him being a 20 minutes each half kind of prop that plods his way to 40’s with the odd attacking stay.
    2. Bench makeup looks pretty good for him
    3. Being a Sunday game if there is a late change (ie. Mikaele
    On for finefuiake) I can change him to Luki.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:15 am

Regulator wrote:When you look at Ponga back end of last year it's hard to not want to rip your team apart and get him

That, and when you realise what an absolute shit-fiesta the WFB position is this year and the four best other guys are already locked out and you missed every one of them.
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:16 am

Ponga now in my wfb and I am erect

Really wanted Kiraz and now have Suli at centre but still absolutely rock hard
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:21 am

Regulator wrote:Ponga now in my wfb and I am erect

Really wanted Kiraz and now have Suli at centre but still absolutely rock hard

Proof or fake
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 am

[quote="Regulator"]Ponga now in my wfb and I am erect

Really wanted Kiraz and now have Suli at centre but still absolutely rock hard[/quote]

SI resembles that.

Last edited by Aardvark Ratnick on Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:27 am

Just watched the alleged Feinu incident. If Feinu is found guilty of racist comments, what do you think his penalty would be? Have we had something similar in our game before?

To be fair the guy is thick as sh@%. If you are going to go on camera after the game and you know you did something wrong just don't comment on the incident. Don't say some rubbish like "what is said on the field stays on the field." Confession of guilt you plonker!

If he wasn't a full time rugby league player this bloke would be in the Centrelink line. Not much going on up there!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:27 am

StormTrooper96 wrote:

Honestly, Elliot could work his way to a 45-50 but you look and go hang on what did he do? Cotter gets a 45-50 and ya go oh I know why, he had those amazing runs up the middle of the field and busted a bunch of tackles plus made a heap too.

Also am joining the Lolo party for my last bench spot.
    1. With a BE around 34, I can see him being a 20 minutes each half kind of prop that plods his way to 40’s with the odd attacking stay.
    2. Bench makeup looks pretty good for him
    3. Being a Sunday game if there is a late change (ie. Mikaele
    On for finefuiake) I can change him to Luki.

Sound. You have my permission my son.

Now say three Hail Mary's and pass the collection plate.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:30 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:

Thumbs up for the low brow humour. Quoting needs a bit of work. 7.5/10
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:34 am

Finger Puppet Mafia wrote:Just watched the alleged Feinu incident. If Feinu is found guilty of racist comments, what do you think his penalty would be? Have we had something similar in our game before?

To be fair the guy is thick as sh@%. If you are going to go on camera after the game and you know you did something wrong just don't comment on the incident. Don't say some rubbish like "what is said on the field stays on the field." Confession of guilt you plonker!

If he wasn't a full time rugby league player this bloke would be in the Centrelink line. Not much going on up there!

Dude, if you're doing a rant about racism, at least get his name right. It looks terrible.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:37 am

Do we think Hosking plays 80 on edge til Whitehead is back or can Smithies potentially take some edge mins off him?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:37 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Do we think Hosking plays 80 on edge til Whitehead is back or can Smithies potentially take some edge mins off him?

Yes
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:38 am

I hate fantasy football so much
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:42 am

Giving Smithies the bums rush and stashing a bank of 318k away for next week.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:44 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Do we think Hosking plays 80 on edge til Whitehead is back or can Smithies potentially take some edge mins off him?

There were questions above about podcasts and my take on them is that you listen to them all with not only a grain of salt, but a dried up ocean coating your body. If you listen to enough you’ll get a 50/50 split saying Cotric is out next week, Hopoate stays. The other half say the opposite.

Last podcast I heard tonight was predicting that even before Whitehead is back (I assume… how long is he actually out for?) Horse will be back, play lock and push Smithies out to EDG and Hosking misses out.

Truth is, no one actually knows; probably not even Ricky himself.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:47 am

Catching up on the day and I have to say the most amazing thing about this from Lchy was that it was posted in the Dead Zone-the very last post of a page (00).

We've all been there when the Thread is going off like a frog in a sock and your personal epiphany doesn't get the love it deserved purely based on its unfortunate placement within the thread heirarchy.  

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 8 Screen26

This gets 40 likes and close to the Forum record if Lchy posts this a few seconds later at the top of a new page.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:Giving  Smithies the bums rush and stashing a bank of 318k away for next week.

I’d done similar but couldn’t decide if stashing the cash was any better or worse than putting it on Smithies and hoping for the best. If he tanks, I use him for trades, hoping he doesn’t lose too much, but alternatively, if he’s actually half decent I didn’t miss out. Currently this is the way I’m playing it…. Possibly until I wake up tomorrow.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:52 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

There were questions above about podcasts and my take on them is that you listen to them all with not only a grain of salt, but a dried up ocean coating your body. If you listen to enough you’ll get a 50/50 split saying Cotric is out next week, Hopoate stays. The other half say the opposite.

Last podcast I heard tonight was predicting that even before Whitehead is back (I assume… how long is he actually out for?) Horse will be back, play lock and push Smithies out to EDG and Hosking misses out.

Truth is, no one actually knows; probably not even Ricky himself.

Smithies is not an EDG, never has been. It goes to show a lot of these podcasts don't have a clue.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:02 am

standard-issue wrote:Catching up on the day and I have to say the most amazing thing about this from Lchy was that it was posted in the Dead Zone-the very last post of a page (00).

We've all been there when the Thread is going off like a frog in a sock and your personal epiphany doesn't get the love it deserved purely based on its unfortunate placement within the thread heirarchy.  

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 8 Screen26

This gets 40 likes and close to the Forum record if Lchy posts this a few seconds later at the top of a new page.

Any plans for your immortal post? If you pull your finger out, it could happen this year.  Most likely when only WA is awake. Very Happy

Send me a copy please.

Preferably a facsimile.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:17 am

standard-issue wrote:This gets 40 likes and close to the Forum record if Lchy posts this a few seconds later at the top of a new page.

Pump the brakes there kid. Forum record is 56 and 1 dislike.

So buy a brand new shiny book and put that one at the top Cool

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:52 am