NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

ytsb
    ytsb

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:39 am

I pulled over to say that Rabbits rant on the podcast was the best clip of audio I have ever heard in my life. What an icon, what a beast, what a man Rabbits is
    Wildbux
    Wildbux

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by Wildbux Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:41 am

my tv broke wrote:Pretty interesting week of options thrown up by TLT, these are the players of most interest to me I suppose.

KPP - Lucas missing because of concussion, if KPP keeps that starting spot he's a good buy. Can wait a week

Galvin - Cheap AF, nothing wrong with grabbing him now or just giving it a week to see what happens.

Seyfarth - Doesn't strike me as a priority buy. Average footballer. Another one you can wait on and see how many minutes he plays and whether he actually gets selected come week 3.

Duncan - I am more tempted by this fella because it looks like he can play football. If he gets 50 ish minutes he should go well. Again no harm in waiting a week.

Terrell - I just like him but who knows what happens with the Roosters minutes. I think he's good enough to be worth grabbing.

Then there's guys like RFM/McIntyre/etc who had a big week 1, but probably settle back down in week 2.

Kini is my only obvious trade. Guys like Sitili/Piakura/Wongy can probably be given an extra week. Rapana can hang around. Still considering Hopgood out, which also feels a bit silly.

You reckon Kini is an obvious trade? Might be given a reprieve in round 3 even though Tits were diabolical. Or did you just no like what you saw? I'm tempted to hold but I also have Cotric who I need to prioritise given he's definitely lost his position.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:43 am

my tv broke wrote:

The highlights video doesnt tell the full story. Ive just finished re-watching every game Talau played in nsw cup in 2019. He is my number 1 trade in. Many will miss him

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 8 Giphy
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:47 am

Why when I see TM4 do I think of the Thermomix brand
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:48 am

Wildbux wrote:

You reckon Kini is an obvious trade? Might be given a reprieve in round 3 even though Tits were diabolical. Or did you just no like what you saw? I'm tempted to hold but I also have Cotric who I need to prioritise given he's definitely lost his position.

Just an eye test thing, looked a bit too young and small for first grade. Don't know if Titans can turn things around quickly, admittedly their next two games are against lower tier teams, but supposedly so were the Dragons.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:50 am

ytsb wrote:I pulled over to say that Rabbits rant on the podcast was the best clip of audio I have ever heard in my life. What an icon, what a beast, what a man Rabbits is

Ok with this kind of feedback I had to look it up and I was not disappointed.

The Jake Granville part Laughing Laughing gold

On ya Rabbits
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:53 am

BCT05 wrote:

On ya Rabbits

The amount of venom in the Granville and Robbo rants was enough to kill an elephant
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:57 am

my tv broke wrote:

The highlights video doesnt tell the full story. Ive just finished re-watching every game Talau played in nsw cup in 2019. He is my number 1 trade in. Many will miss him
    I was anticipating this so I stashed him away in my rd1 team last year 😉
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:57 am

I'm glad to have Kini this week just for looping... if I had to outright choose one of Chan, Flanno, Levi ergh no thanks (no doubt the one I still have to leave out will still top score)
    lubedragon
    lubedragon

Post by lubedragon Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:04 am

Niu to Tommy talau?
    I've got kini out so need some cover.
    And chance that the new club and opportunity
    Means he steps up
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:04 am

Have both Kini and Cotric to deal with but also have a long and storied history of jumping off one 1 week wonder straight onto another one. Might hold and see what shakes out next week with Galvin etc
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:15 am

my tv broke wrote:Pretty interesting week of options thrown up by TLT, these are the players of most interest to me I suppose.

KPP - Lucas missing because of concussion, if KPP keeps that starting spot he's a good buy. Can wait a week

Galvin - Cheap AF, nothing wrong with grabbing him now or just giving it a week to see what happens.

Seyfarth - Doesn't strike me as a priority buy. Average footballer. Another one you can wait on and see how many minutes he plays and whether he actually gets selected come week 3.

Duncan - I am more tempted by this fella because it looks like he can play football. If he gets 50 ish minutes he should go well. Again no harm in waiting a week.

Terrell - I just like him but who knows what happens with the Roosters minutes. I think he's good enough to be worth grabbing.

Then there's guys like RFM/McIntyre/etc who had a big week 1, but probably settle back down in week 2.

Kini is my only obvious trade. Guys like Sitili/Piakura/Wongy can probably be given an extra week. Rapana can hang around. Still considering Hopgood out, which also feels a bit silly.

Similar to you mtb, but I am seriously considering bringing Koroisau in
    Probably for Taumalolo. Even though he'll no doubt get more minutes going forward than he got on the weekend, just don't think he's considered important enough to the team to regularly get the points. if the Tigers run out as named Koro looks like he's going to be the big minute goal kicking hooker that will help his fantasy output.

Galvin and Duncan are the ones I am most interested in other than that.
    whall15
    whall15

Post by whall15 Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:17 am

Atm kinda thinking of just going Fifita to Galvin and using Kini to loop
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:22 am

ytsb wrote:I pulled over to say that Rabbits rant on the podcast was the best clip of audio I have ever heard in my life. What an icon, what a beast, what a man Rabbits is

forum nemisi.. bromance!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:22 am

lubedragon wrote:Niu to Tommy talau?
    Means he steps up

Talau is a guy that has a history of single digit scores in 80 minutes

Manly are better than the Tigers, but is that good enough to save his score?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:32 am

Talau just loses his spot when Saab returns?

Can he make money in 6 weeks lol
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:33 am

Pookus McFly wrote:I am sending this podcast to your mum btw Rabbits. Does she know that you are using such colourful language on fantasy sports podcasts? I bet she didnt raise you to have such a pottymouth when on fantasy sports podcasts. Poor old mum.  

Rabbits21 rant is going to make it into the the next recap, just listened to the segment and wow rabbits was like Rant
    posting the transcript on here would get you banned Banned
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:33 am

lubedragon wrote:Niu to Tommy talau?
    Means he steps up

If you do that trade, you'll probably need a Niu centre next week anyway.
    Daedalus
    Daedalus

Post by Daedalus Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:37 am

Milchcow wrote:

Talau is a guy that has a history of single digit scores in 80 minutes

Manly are better than the Tigers, but is that good enough to save his score?
    20 scores below 20 in the last 3 years,

I haven’t looked at reserve grade scores.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:40 am

BCT05 wrote:

On ya Rabbits

whats the pod called?

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:16 am