NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 37 - All Our Reserve Graders Are Unavailable

The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 37 - All Our Reserve Graders Are Unavailable - Page 15 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 37 - All Our Reserve Graders Are Unavailable

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Bigger question is how is he playing 80 mins in R19 when Storm have bye
    He’s probably being loaned out to Souths!
    Tigs
    Tigs

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 37 - All Our Reserve Graders Are Unavailable - Page 15 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 37 - All Our Reserve Graders Are Unavailable

Post by Tigs Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm

Hasler named hooker Chris Randall at five-eighth for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys, but AJ Brimson has trained there during the week with young gun Keano Kini at fullback.

Brimson has been in hot form at fullback and despite the training setup, halfback Kieran Foran said Brimson wasn’t moving to the halves.

“He’s not moving into the halves yet. He’ll be staying at one for us,” he said.

“His form has been sublime. Hopefully he can keep that up for us. If he can keep playing like that we’re going to be in more games than we’re not.

“It’s a position he’s so accustomed to and he’s been our best player the last month. It’d be nice to hold him there.

—Peter Badel and Travis Meyn

Young gun Sua Faalogo (knee) will play despite failing to finish last week.

“It’s exciting for our fans to actually see him here in Melbourne on our home track. Whilst it’s very disappointing to lose [Ryan Papenhuyzen] obviously having Sua wearing the No. 1 and playing here at AAMI Park is going to be exciting for everyone,” said football boss Frank Ponissi said.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm

Revraiser wrote:Any injuries, withdrawals today ? Doesn't seem to be many pages flying by, but might not be able to catch up
    No doubt a Souths reserve grader no one has heard of will be forced to miss this weekend due to a training injury.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 09, 2024 3:36 pm

Khany wrote:I don't get all the 'off the back fence' talk when CTE is becoming a contentious issue amongst past players.
    Back fences are so close to the house these days!
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Thu May 09, 2024 3:37 pm

Holy Moly wrote:

Cheers. That answers the question well.

It used to feel like teams were picked more on form. Or I might be sounding my age.

The team won't be too far off that. Martin probably slots in instead of the likes of Aitken. SCritta over Lomax (I think Lomax has to play one more year before Madge selects him).

Madge seems an effort-based coach. Someone who going to listen to him and his tactics. Probably why McInnes is truly in the frame. JTurbo is there. Martin.
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Thu May 09, 2024 3:38 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:What's the general feeling among Cheese owners this week?

TU: He's too cheap to trade now, hooker's a shitshow & he plays R13. May as well hold.

TD: Sick of the sight of him. Get out of my team at any cost.

Holding for his 23 points in round 12 with Brailey on bye. Probably my most likely candidate to be yeeted come round 14.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:What's the general feeling among Cheese owners this week?

TU: He's too cheap to trade now, hooker's a shitshow & he plays R13. May as well hold.

TD: Sick of the sight of him. Get out of my team at any cost.
    Weeks and weeks ago I sold Cheese and Lussick (I can’t remember who too) and both scored over 50. I was pretty pissed off but got over it pretty quick as neither has done much since. Just sell him!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 pm

Cheers gents
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 09, 2024 3:44 pm

Where's the back fence talk @Khany

That's just an old classic saying
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 pm

mickspicks wrote:

On form and what they can do each game.

FRF: Haas Uto
    2RF: Hamhole Angus
    LCK: Yeo
    HOK: JBrai
    HLF: Cleary Hynes
    CTR: Tago Lomax
    WNG: To'o Turbo/DEdwards
    FLB: DEdwards/Teddy
    BENCH: Api/Robo/Watson, McIness, Aitken, TMay/Barnett

I'm not saying that's the team or what I think will be selected, but they are some genuine in form/performance players.
    I know I’d be shocked if this team was selected. NSW picking on form? No way!
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu May 09, 2024 3:49 pm

Tigs wrote:Hasler named hooker Chris Randall at five-eighth for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys, but AJ Brimson has trained there during the week with young gun Keano Kini at fullback.

Brimson has been in hot form at fullback and despite the training setup, halfback Kieran Foran said Brimson wasn’t moving to the halves.

“His form has been sublime. Hopefully he can keep that up for us. If he can keep playing like that we’re going to be in more games than we’re not.

“It’s a position he’s so accustomed to and he’s been our best player the last month. It’d be nice to hold him there.

Young gun Sua Faalogo (knee) will play despite failing to finish last week.

“It’s exciting for our fans to actually see him here in Melbourne on our home track. Whilst it’s very disappointing to lose [Ryan Papenhuyzen] obviously having Sua wearing the No. 1 and playing here at AAMI Park is going to be exciting for everyone,” said football boss Frank Ponissi said.

Always with the good oil. A certain for new member of the year
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu May 09, 2024 4:00 pm

mickspicks wrote:

On form and what they can do each game.

FRF: Haas Uto
    2RF: Hamhole Angus
    LCK: Yeo
    HOK: JBrai
    HLF: Cleary Hynes
    CTR: Tago Lomax
    WNG: To'o Turbo/DEdwards
    FLB: DEdwards/Teddy
    BENCH: Api/Robo/Watson, McIness, Aitken, TMay/Barnett

I'm not saying that's the team or what I think will be selected, but they are some genuine in form/performance players.

(Teddy/Edwards/Turbo)
    To'o Best SCrichton JAC
    (Moses/Hynes/Luai) Cleary
    Haas Robson Jurbo
    Martin Haumole
    Yeo

McInnis Angus RCG Leniu

imo. Maybe a utility back on the bench instead of one of the props. Think Moses will/should partner Cleary if he's fit.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu May 09, 2024 4:05 pm

The contradiction on Brimson is a bit amateur?

Has trained in the halves yet a team mate says he will stay at fullback
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu May 09, 2024 4:07 pm

Snatchpato wrote:I’m trading Smith out so holders, enjoy the points.

Good man!! I'm still putting him in a loop though (with Piakura & Salmon so the upside is enormous Very Happy)
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm

Actually now I look at the Rd draw I'm going to leave Salmon and Piakura in EMG with 2 WFB and not make a trade before Storm game. If all score well I have 2 Raiders at 16 and 17 and Chevy and Papy at WFB so could take the scores and make no trades
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

To cover all bases

Assuming he signs with Penrith - Way too much money for a back rower. Super inconsistent and always injured. Only shows up once every 6 weeks and has made an entire career out of running at centres

Assuming he signs with the Roosters - Elite signing. Discount on Crichton. Best halves he has ever played with. Gets to play outside Sam Walker for the next decade

If he signs with Roosters and Crichton stays there as well, probably triggers a number of other guys elsewhere that won't get an opportunity at Roosters.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu May 09, 2024 4:17 pm

Tigs wrote:Hasler named hooker Chris Randall at five-eighth for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys, but AJ Brimson has trained there during the week with young gun Keano Kini at fullback.

The operative word here is "yet". Sounds like Brimson is getting ready for the halves for when Campbell returns. Makes Verills an avoid and Foran a buy.

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2024 4:24 pm

Revraiser wrote:Where's the back fence talk @Khany  

That's just an old classic saying

All the fox sports guys constantly go on about it with kick off's.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 pm

Khany wrote:

All the fox sports guys constantly go on about it with kick off's.

It's the old front rower running it back so hard it looks like he took a long run up (i.e. he pushed off and ran in from the back fence)

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2024 4:29 pm

Aardvark wrote:

It's the old front rower running it back so hard it looks like he took a long run up (i.e. he pushed off and ran in from the back fence)

I know that. I'm with Brandy.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:24 am