NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Weiland
    Weiland

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Weiland Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:55 pm

Decided to go Hopgood to Aitken, nervous about that decision but its done.
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Reklaw Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:55 pm

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:I’ve had another bub and been in the NICU most of the week (she’s fine) so out of the loop knights wise and NRL wise. My team is cooked and I’ve max traded to field less than a full team the last month

Can someone give me the hard and fast of who’s hot and who’s not

Looks like brailey a trade? Minutes or has a niggle come out I don’t know about?
    Smith sanction likely long and Watson a clear in? Or everyone just getting on Watson regardless?
    Word on sharpe keeping his spot? Ponga listed 22 but his injury sucks to rehab from a Physio point of view and often has setbacks so I’ll get on if he’s got it off Armstrong now

Congrats legend. We just had our first a few weeks ago. Hope all is well.

• Brailey could be a sell. Might be worth holding another week if low trades. Didn't see anything about an injury but AOB is AOB. Might need to go soon regardless.
    • Lots jumping on Watson. Could work out but every chance he's back on the bench or has Brandon chewing on his minutes. For that price you could have a gun like AFB or Haas.
    • Sharpe should get a few weeks, best cash out option for broken players rn - (I'm dumping Atkinson to him)

Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:58 pm

So last week I mentioned Moale, didn't get on board and I'm assuming nobody else did based on my words?

How does Murray affect him going forward? Does Murray alter Moale minutes indirectly or no?

He plays both Round 16&19, bit of cash still to make...
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:06 pm

Switching King with Kiraz as my looper so it feels like I’ve made a trade
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:10 pm

Weiland wrote:Decided to go Hopgood to Aitken, nervous about that decision but its done.

Any other Hopgood enjoyers trading him out? I could swap him for a mid but with low trades honestly considering biting down and holding all year, hoping it comes out in the wash
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:15 pm

Loomer wrote:

Do you really want JMK? I'm just throwing Hands at starting hooker so I can wait until last game to trade a Salmon or not. Loop Brailey over other scoring EMG players or not. If you only have Brailey as available hooker does that mean have Mahoney as then JMK makes no sense

That's high level aspy
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:18 pm

Whyte would be very interesting if it wasn't for the Robbo factor and the unknowns on Cheese

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:19 pm

The Co-motion in the Ocean.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:20 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Watson is a chance, but I think if Cameron Murray is fit he's more likely to be added to the squad.

Both in.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:21 pm

Didn’t see if this was posted earlier btw - Wilton back R17 via NRL Physio 

Teig Wilton is expected back for the Sharks after their bye in Round 16 (via Daily Tele).

Currently rehabbing a minor AC joint injury suffered 2 weeks ago - most allow a return in 2-4 weeks with pain management the main obstacle.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:22 pm

One player I'd love to get this round is Campbell but too many WFBs in 16. Would work if Teddy and Latrell play Origin which I hope both don't
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:24 pm

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:I’ve had another bub and been in the NICU most of the week (she’s fine) so out of the loop knights wise and NRL wise. My team is cooked and I’ve max traded to field less than a full team the last month

Can someone give me the hard and fast of who’s hot and who’s not

Looks like brailey a trade? Minutes or has a niggle come out I don’t know about?
    Smith sanction likely long and Watson a clear in? Or everyone just getting on Watson regardless?
    Word on sharpe keeping his spot? Ponga listed 22 but his injury sucks to rehab from a Physio point of view and often has setbacks so I’ll get on if he’s got it off Armstrong now

Congratulations on the new baby mate. Hold Brailey. Get rid of Smith for Watson if you can. Sharpe looks good. Why you asking all these Knights Q's when you work as a physio there? Neutral
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:29 pm

Rabbit wrote:

Congratulations on the new baby mate. Hold Brailey. Get rid of Smith for Watson if you can. Sharpe looks good. Why you asking all these Knights Q's when you work as a physio there? Neutral

I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember him saying he doesn't do it anymore/having time away (Might be completely wrong and be dreaming it)
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:30 pm

Who's everyone got tonight? I've got...

Plath/Lemu/Iro

I suspect Iro/Plath/Aitken will be fairly popular

NO AITKEN GANG RISE UP!!!
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:35 pm

Atkinson to Sharpe
    Galvin to Hynes

TU:Yes
    TD:No
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:35 pm

Finch wrote:Who's everyone got tonight? I've got...

Plath/Lemu/Iro

Brailey, Iro, Aitken, Plath
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:36 pm

Finch wrote:Who's everyone got tonight? I've got...

Plath/Lemu/Iro

Plath/Iro here.

Let’s go
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:36 pm

Welcome back Captain Nicho. You beautiful thing you.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:37 pm

Think I’m going to be forced into a KPP/Brailey to Sharpe trade this week.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:37 pm

danseels1985 wrote:Atkinson to Sharpe
    Galvin to Hynes

TU:Yes
    TD:No

Don't mind it if you need the numbers, Hynes should be cheaper in coming weeks and could still be out a lot if he makes the Origin team. Should be clearer and cheaper next week if you wait.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:28 am