NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

BCT05
    BCT05

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by BCT05 Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:44 pm

Khany wrote:I'd have watson on the blues bench asap

I agree, perfect #14. Haumole and Young out for Murray and Watson.
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:45 pm

I’ve had another bub and been in the NICU most of the week (she’s fine) so out of the loop knights wise and NRL wise. My team is cooked and I’ve max traded to field less than a full team the last month

Can someone give me the hard and fast of who’s hot and who’s not

Looks like brailey a trade? Minutes or has a niggle come out I don’t know about?
    Smith sanction likely long and Watson a clear in? Or everyone just getting on Watson regardless?
    Word on sharpe keeping his spot? Ponga listed 22 but his injury sucks to rehab from a Physio point of view and often has setbacks so I’ll get on if he’s got it off Armstrong now

Last edited by Ponga Yeo the Mann on Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Also is matterson still alive? Any updates or are they just going to name him and not pick him each week for the rest of time?
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Reklaw wrote:Understand the Watson love but geez he's expensive and there's some great guns in that price range.

I've decided to wait a week just in case Origin call up but I'm going without Aitken as have enough edges and loads of centres and of Watson back from injury ok playing 80 mins I'd much rather get Watson for same price as Aitken
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:48 pm

Loomer wrote:

Someone needs to tweet Barry Toohey

If anyone needs a bum steer I am sure Matt can help them out. Not sure Baz can afford his stocks to drop any further.

Edit: 2-1 bitch Basketball

Last edited by AL on Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:49 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Just checking because the HANDs fiasco last week

Greig, Lussick, Maketoa and Matterson not named for NSW Cup

Harper and Moretti are

Maybe Eels will line up as named this week?

Matterson either has ongoing HIA issues, or plays first grade, doubt he gets named in cup.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:51 pm

BCT05 wrote:

His ability to play in the backline should open up Burton playing CTR instead of 14.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:55 pm

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:I’ve had another bub and been in the NICU most of the week (she’s fine) so out of the loop knights wise and NRL wise. My team is cooked and I’ve max traded to field less than a full team the last month

Can someone give me the hard and fast of who’s hot and who’s not

Looks like brailey a trade? Minutes or has a niggle come out I don’t know about?
    Smith sanction likely long and Watson a clear in? Or everyone just getting on Watson regardless?
    Word on sharpe keeping his spot? Ponga listed 22 but his injury sucks to rehab from a Physio point of view and often has setbacks so I’ll get on if he’s got it off Armstrong now

Congrats & Good luck!!! cheer
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:58 pm

Lol....just spouting shit on here with MTVB today about this very topic

Apologies for the zero tackle UX....its very something

https://www.zerotackle.com/could-a-third-ponga-experiment-be-looming-for-knights-211278/
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:59 pm

BCT05 wrote:

Hmm yeah could go either way.

Hard with KPP because you'd have to trust rumours and no word of what type of injury if there even is one. So maybe Galvin is the safer out in that sense.

But is there a world where Galvin is back next week? Very unlikely I guess, but I do reckon he'll be back in a couple after a rest.

If they both were to return rd17 then it's very equal in terms of schedule.

Galvin would likely be more useful for me in rd19.

Also if Hynes misses Origin you are likely going to want him for RD19, would that make Galvin less needed.

The more I've thought about it I think I might pull the trigger and cash Galvin out. The money it leaves gives me a direct route to get Hynes in 1 trade when the time is right.

I will pull the trigger on the Galvin trade if Twal doesn't play.

Last edited by Ando on Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:59 pm

Lord of the Byes results are finally up:
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2469p40-lord-of-the-byes-4#794798

Apologies for the lateness, due to life reasons I'm probably going to struggle to get these done early for most of the year. Now to figure out who to trade!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:05 pm

BCT05 wrote:

Don't think the Maroons have used a 80min hooker since CS9 retired.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:11 pm

Snatchpato wrote:If you had 8 trades left and could do KPP > Watson in one, would you do it?

asking for a friend

Watson seems like the shiny new toy but there is a multitude of ways that he stops being a keeper option

1) BSmith comes back with his tail between his legs and gets the starting hooker back
    2) Radley to edge experiment ends and he goes back to 80 minute lock
    3) One of the halves go down injured meaning either Watson or Sandon move
    4) Robbo does Robbo things

Do you really want to pay 780k for someone who could be in a job share in 2 weeks time when you could have a Carrigan/AFB for the same price or Haas for a little more?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:14 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Watson seems like the shiny new toy but there is a multitude of ways that he stops being a keeper option

1) BSmith comes back with his tail between his legs and gets the starting hooker back
    2) Radley to edge experiment ends and he goes back to 80 minute lock
    3) One of the halves go down injured meaning either Watson or Sandon move
    4) Robbo does Robbo things

Do you really want to pay 780k for someone who could be in a job share in 2 weeks time when you could have a Carrigan/AFB for the same price or Haas for a little more?

Agree he carries some risk others don’t.

Tohu Harris at 75k cheaper. I reckon they gave him a post injury easy return, there’s no way Dylan Walker is a threat to him long term
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:23 pm

GreenMachine wrote:

Agree he carries some risk others don’t.

Tohu Harris at 75k cheaper. I reckon they gave him a post injury easy return, there’s no way Dylan Walker is a threat to him long term

Was considering Tohu, kind of keen.

But struggling with trades and injuries every week as it is, is Tohu really the gun to turn to..
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:23 pm

McLean out again for Cows with same calf injury.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:25 pm

Aardvark wrote:Lol....just spouting shit on here with MTVB today about this very topic

Apologies for the zero tackle UX....its very something

https://www.zerotackle.com/could-a-third-ponga-experiment-be-looming-for-knights-211278/

My post suggesting the ponga 6 experiment back on 2:44pm

This article 3:13pm

I win
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:32 pm

Camo123 wrote:McLean out again for Cows with same calf injury.

Hopefully Mikaele gets more minutes but Payten
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:47 pm

Loomer wrote:

Hopefully Mikaele gets more minutes but Payten

Feels like deja vu
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:53 pm

Phins & Sharks both teams 1-17

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:33 pm