NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 14 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Camo123 Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

Wiremu Trades Gone? wrote:

Could come back and play centre
    If he is dropped from NSW 7 is there not a chance he’s 18th man and misses bye round anyway

Especially if they go Burton CTR or there’s injuries elsewhere

Last edited by Camo123 on Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 14 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:52 am

For a while their the Sharks were conceding only 13/14 points a game. The ability to come back is impressive, but the sleepy starts are a worry.

Last edited by Revraiser on Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:52 am

Revraiser wrote:For a while their the Sharks were conceding only 13/14 pp9nts a game. The ability to come back is impressive, but the sleepy starts are a worry.
    That game showed how badly they need/how good of a buy AFB will be
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:53 am

Camo123 wrote:
    That game showed how badly they need/how good of a buy AFB will be

Half price Hunt though.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:58 am

Revraiser wrote:For a while their the Sharks were conceding only 13/14 points a game. The ability to come back is impressive, but the sleepy starts are a worry.
    Maybe they start hunt
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:59 am

Just listening to Knocked Loose 'You won't Go Before You're Supposed To' to wake me up this morning and enjoying it....not my usual bag but might appeal to a few of the hardcore fans on here

Bit of corporate governance and a bit of hardcore, cant beat it
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:01 am

Chewie wrote:Nice to be back at the top of the FOG for the day Trophy

most teams look pretty similar, what PODS are you looking at to get up to top 100 and stay there?

Im thinking Watson, afb Tapine in the immediate and probably try to get Hynes Angus Murray haas hopgood after origin mess/price drops
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:08 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

most teams look pretty similar, what PODS are you looking at to get up to top 100 and stay there?

Im thinking Watson, afb Tapine in the immediate and probably try to get Hynes Angus Murray haas hopgood after origin mess/price drops

Cleary is cheap, down $140k on the start of the season. Expect he will be everyone's top priority. Hynes may end up a similar price, drops about $60k this week and will have a huge BE again next game. Hopgood in the $600ks will be a great buy.

Last edited by mattnz on Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:10 am

Screw it might do Brailey to Hands this week with the intention it's a cash out move rather than a cow.
    mintotheimmortal
    mintotheimmortal

Post by mintotheimmortal Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:11 am

For people referring to Goulds comments on Cleary where did he say them? Keen to give it a listen/watch. Surprised if true there hasn't been more talk from regular 'media'
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:12 am

Snatchpato wrote:So the possible/probable sell list for my mob:

Twal
    KPP
    Brailey
    Hopgood
    Galvin
    Atkinson

and that's after I'm trading out Koula this week!

Yeah same 6 here, although I did trade Atkinson. Been a rough season and the rank shows that but still enjoying trying to regain some dignity!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:18 am

mattnz wrote:
    13CokeHeads wrote:

Cleary is cheap, down $140k on the start of the season. Expect he will be everyone's top priority. Hynes may end up a similar price, drops about $60k this week and will have a huge BE again next game. Hopgood in the $600ks will be a great buy.

If Hynes plays NRL next week, people without him may prioritise getting him for captaincy points rather than waiting a couple of weeks to save some cash
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:22 am

Milchcow wrote:

If Hynes plays NRL next week, people without him may prioritise getting him for captaincy points rather than waiting a couple of weeks to save some cash

I'll bet you $100 Hynes doesn't play NRL next week.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:23 am

Milchcow wrote:

That would be some feat with Sharks on a bye
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:28 am

Milchcow wrote:

I’ve got plenty of guys that can score 57….

Oh wait maybe I don’t
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:29 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

It's tough competition at the top, I'm not looking at any PODs in particular at the moment.
    My main focus is getting a full team on the park during this bye period which is proving to be a challenge, every week there seems to be a new crisis to deal with, this week it's Galvin, KPP and Atko for my team, and who knows what next week brings?
    I think Latrell is close to a must have if he doesn't get picked for Origin, not really a POD at 50% ownership, but I will need to pick him up next week to keep up with the top if he plays round 16.

Getting to the top 100 and staying there is probably more about being able to field a solid team without being forced to play shittos due to lack of cover when injuries/byes hit.
    Stay on your feet like Bradbury and watch other stumble and fall.

The Bradbury Strategy:
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:30 am

Aardvark wrote:Just listening to Knocked Loose 'You won't Go Before You're Supposed To' to wake me up this morning and enjoying it....not my usual bag but might appeal to a few of the hardcore fans on here

Bit of corporate governance and a bit of hardcore, cant beat it

I've been smashing them for a while. love it. Suffocate from the new album on repeat.

They played last years knotfest here, but were on too early in the day, and i couldnt be fucked being at a festival for 9 hours just to see their set.

They've blown up massive, played coachella which is pretty crazy for a "HC" band

sorry to tangent from 'will hynes play nrl next week or not'. i reckon he will. banner incoming.
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:38 am

mintotheimmortal wrote:For people referring to Goulds comments on Cleary where did he say them? Keen to give it a listen/watch. Surprised if true there hasn't been more talk from regular 'media'

Was on his six again podcast

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:51 am

Some teams that have been hit with more injuries than others, may have more pods as a result of struggling to field 17
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:58 am

BCT05 wrote:

Ahh what really. Wanted a few more games from Cole.

Also I guess Hynes is playing rd19 regardless of Moses. Will be hard to wait until rd21 to get him back while he likely punishes as the clear captain.

As the sole members of the Cole owners club this is disappointing news. Was hopeful he could hit 600k but looks like he won't even make 500k

Will need to find some cash pretty quickly to move him on

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:19 pm