NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 33 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:54 pm

Ando wrote:I'll lighten the mood by reminding everyone I bought Angus Crichton in prior to RD5 for $437k. It was before anyone else

Fifi Rd 5. Not the week to cheer about it but Clark to 13 is great outcome
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 33 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:56 pm

Was all set to say fukkit and just bring Haas in this week, but that game in NZ after next Origin scared me off. What a gronk.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:56 pm

Hornsby has to be the front runner for Eels coach. Incredible turnaround, even with players missing
    syn13
    syn13

Post by syn13 Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:57 pm

Finch wrote:

I'll also remind everyone by telling them I started with Lucas round 1

How about everyone else, who's someone you "got on" before the majority did?

Not the most braggable thing, but I did start with Cobbo this year, not on a Mensa genius level by any stretch, but for a bold call it’s worked out alright compared to the rest of my season
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:57 pm

Finch wrote:

I'll also remind everyone by telling them I started with Lucas round 1

How about everyone else, who's someone you "got on" before the majority did?
    I got on Ryan Matterson so early that he scored some points for me…
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:58 pm

Aardvark wrote:
    I got on Ryan Matterson so early that he scored some points for me…
    Oh yes I was one of those. Oh the things I’d do for another 44 tomorrow.

Revenge game
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Storm are non favourites against the warriors. Rare to see
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Cole is out on Sunday for the Panthers
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:02 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Happy new owner here, grabbed him last week. Amazing POD.

Wow you are killing it this year! What's your rank?
    Robertneville
    Robertneville

Post by Robertneville Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:03 pm

Some clarity on the Cole news dropping early.
    Source: NRL.com

"Liam Martin has joined the run-on side in what shapes as a huge boost for both Penrith and the Blues.
    There are several other changes for the premiers after both Jack Cole and Mitch Kenny withdrew following quad injuries picked up at training. Brad Schneider now starts at five-eighth with Luke Sommerton at hooker.
    Trent Toelau joins the 19-man squad after the NRL granted the club an exemption based on their injury toll, which also meant the thinned down squad list was made public well in advance of the 24-hour mark."
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:06 pm

Noticed a few posts saying the sin bin rules Latrell out of Origin contention because of some esoteric reason…….dreamin’
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:10 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Cole is out on Sunday for the Panthers

I got my mate into fantasy for the first time ever.

He’ll never play again. Said it’s way too hard to play and keep up with everything for a causal. However him I are finally against each other this week and the poor prick.

He traded Atkinson to Cole, Nikora to Fifita and captained him and BBrailey to Mitch Kenny and he VC’d McInnes and has Dom Young and Hopgood in his team.

At least he has like 20 trades left

mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:11 pm

Ando wrote:

Wow you are killing it this year! What's your rank?
    About 5k at the moment. Would be nice to have some weeks without needing to trade to get a full team some weeks and have 15 or 16 other weeks while max trading.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:12 pm

Wiremu Trades Gone? wrote:

I got my mate into fantasy for the first time ever.

He’ll never play again. Said it’s way too hard to play and keep up with everything for a causal. However him  I are finally against each other this week and the poor prick.

He traded Atkinson to Cole, Nikora to Fifita and captained him and BBrailey to Mitch Kenny and he VC’d McInnes and has Dom Young and Hopgood in his team.

At least he has like 20 trades left

Oh yeah that would do me. Feels personal that does
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:15 pm

Ando wrote:I'll lighten the mood by reminding everyone I bought Angus Crichton in prior to RD5 for $437k. It was before anyone else

When in the week did you trade him in? I think I grabbed him Wednesday evening prior to R5.
    Wiremu Trades Gone?
    Wiremu Trades Gone?

Post by Wiremu Trades Gone? Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:17 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Oh yeah that would do me. Feels personal that does

Feel bad each time i tell him someone is out... not that bad
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:18 pm

the_great_wobbler wrote:

When in the week did you trade him in? I think I grabbed him Wednesday evening prior to R5.

I got him the Friday before the Dogs game… So after all this time I’ve been the 2nd person to trade Angus in  Embarassed
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:18 pm

Aardvark wrote:Noticed a few posts saying the sin bin rules Latrell out of Origin contention because of some esoteric reason…….dreamin’

Hope more than anything
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:19 pm

mattnz wrote:
    About 5k at the moment. Would be nice to have some weeks without needing to trade to get a full team some weeks and have 15 or 16 other weeks while max trading.

Matt I am honestly so happy you're finally ranked high enough to be able to post it on the forum, great work and I hope you're still there by the end of the week.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:25 pm

Ah dagnabbit Fifita and Hopgood out. That is my Captain and Vice Captain last week

This week I am lucky to have POD Vice Captain Johnson

Last edited by The Dolphin Conspiracies on Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:30 pm