NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 34 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by the_great_wobbler Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:27 pm

Ando wrote:

I got him the Friday before the Dogs game… So after all this time I’ve been the 2nd person to trade Angus in  Embarassed

It's also about the only call I've made all year that's been good. Teams is putrid and languishing at 12.5mil value. It's going to be midrangers from here till the end of the season
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 34 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by the_great_wobbler Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:30 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Ah dagnabbit Fifita and Hopgood out. That is my Captain and Vice Captain last week

This week I am lucky to have POD Vice Captain Johnson

I'm rolling with Hughes because I've got a bad feeling the Storm are going to slap the warriors back down to earth tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong though.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:31 pm

Replace that L with a D.....oomer.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:33 pm

Rabbit wrote:Replace that L with a D.....oomer.

OK Boomer!
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:33 pm

Ando wrote:

Matt I am honestly so happy you're finally ranked high enough to be able to post it on the forum, great work and I hope you're still there by the end of the week.

Thanks, having a decent week, (except for all the outs and needing to burn more trades), sitting at 372/7 captain Yeo to come. Only Weekes scoring less than 46 so far.

Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:36 pm

mattnz wrote:

Thanks, having a decent week, (except for all the outs and needing to burn more trades), sitting at 372/7 captain Yeo to come. Only Weekes scoring less than 46 so far.

I have Yeo vice too will be happy if he can match Hynes. Made 2 trades to get 17 but the way this week's going I'm expecting more outs before Sunday.
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:36 pm

mattnz wrote:

Who were your trades for the week?
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:37 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

OK Boomer!

Quiet please Flipper. You're thousands of ranks and hundreds of points behind the charging rabbit and should be seen and not heard. Thank you.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:41 pm

the_great_wobbler wrote:

I'm rolling with Hughes because I've got a bad feeling the Storm are going to slap the warriors back down to earth tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong though.

Warriors are finally back to almost full strength and playing well. Looking like they will go on a streak like they did last season.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:44 pm

the_great_wobbler wrote:

Who were your trades for the week?

Twal and Galvin to Fainu and Watson with $1k spare.

Have 14 for R16 and 14 for R19.
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:54 pm

mattnz wrote:

Twal and Galvin to Fainu and Watson with $1k spare.

Have 14 for R16 and 14 for R19.

Nice. I was tossing up Watson as well but the Cheese back to normal next week comments from Robbo scared me off and went with Tapine instead. Think Watson will be great though especially if he does snag HOK dual.

So far Galvin -> Tapine and also eying up Koula+Brailey to Koro and Sharpe. That would give me numbers for 16 but still 3 short for 19 unless Watson takes McInness spot in origin 3. 2 mids and a WFB.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:04 pm

the_great_wobbler wrote:

Nice. I was tossing up Watson as well but the Cheese back to normal next week comments from Robbo scared me off and went with Tapine instead. Think Watson will be great though especially if he does snag HOK dual.

So far Galvin -> Tapine and also eying up Koula+Brailey to Koro and Sharpe. That would give me numbers for 16 but still 3 short for 19 unless Watson takes McInness spot in origin 3. 2 mids and a WFB.

I am expecting that with Cheese back, Watson is still big minute starting lock, with time at HOK. Couldn't pass up getting him back in, at the expense of Galvin, who may still be in doubt in coming weeks, especially when Douehi is available. With a low BE, it was this week, or never for getting Watson back in my team.

My only remaining targets are ideally, Cleary, Hopgood and maybe Hynes, with very limited trades available. Would need some decent cow cashouts appearing late in the season to make it possible too.

Happy with my current team, if I can add them post-origin and get through unscathed until then.

Blayke
    Yeo Haas Watson
    Fifita Sorenson
    Plath Brown
    Aitken Kiraz
    Mitchell Weekes CNK

Uto Egan Tuilagi Fainu
    Foran Iro Fuller Koula
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:09 pm

mattnz wrote:

I am expecting that with Cheese back, Watson is still big minute starting lock, with time at HOK. Couldn't pass up getting him back in, at the expense of Galvin, who may still be in doubt in coming weeks, especially when Douehi is available. With a low BE, it was this week, or never for getting Watson back in my team.

My only remaining targets are ideally, Cleary, Hopgood and maybe Hynes, with very limited trades available. Would need some decent cow cashouts appearing late in the season to make it possible too.

Happy with my current team, if I can add them post-origin and get through unscathed until then.

Blayke
    Yeo Haas Watson
    Fifita Sorenson
    Plath Brown
    Aitken Kiraz
    Mitchell Weekes CNK

Uto Egan Tuilagi Fainu
    Foran Iro Fuller Koula

Was keen on Watto but origin scared me off and Robbo.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:14 pm

Welshy wrote:

Was keen on Watto but origin scared me off and Robbo.
    Big minute Watson had been the only thing consistent about the Roosters, until Watson's injury. Robbo loves him, Cheese clearly on the outer, and Radley going well on the edge.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:20 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Big minute Watson had been the only thing consistent about the Roosters, until Watson's injury. Robbo loves him, Cheese clearly on the outer, and Radley going well on the edge.

Yeah but Robbo....
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:24 pm

Welshy wrote:

Yeah but Robbo....

Should keep everyone else away from him and be a nice POD.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:41 am

Going to be quiet in here with you having no trades left for a month.

I might need to start posting to pick up some of the slack.

Weeks like this make me glad I'm a h2h player.

Got easy match ups this week so think I'll just cop the 16 green dots and into next week.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:54 am

We're doing brags? I'll have made around $250k on Aitken after grabbing him early. Might sell him at peak soon, what a great cow he's been.

(That was my one good move of the year. Also around 5k, just ahead of Matt, for worst non-Covid year ever by a long, long way. Playing 16 with week if KPP out, with Fifita C and Grant VC. Hopefully no Bellamy bench shenanigans)
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:07 am

Take the 31 from Wighton or play Hands? I'll play KPP over both if he's not dropped.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:07 am

B/L wrote:Going to be quiet in here with you having no trades left for a month.

I might need to start posting to pick up some of the slack.

Weeks like this make me glad I'm a h2h player.

Got easy match ups this week so think I'll just cop the 16 green dots and into next week.

Contrairement à ce que vous pourriez penser, votre grosse bite annuelle de cheval gambadant dans une flaque de boue au sommet d’une échelle amène tous les garçons douteux dans la cour

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:35 am