NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:15 pm

That was always going to happen.....Club sits down with young players family (who arent named Andre Ponga) rather than communicating through a player agent and sorts it out
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:20 pm

In coaches media today Robbo said BSmith will be back to business as usual next week
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:24 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:In coaches media today Robbo said BSmith will be back to business as usual next week

Just checked on footystats as some posted aren't Watson buyers worried about Smith coming back. Last 5 games Watson played 80 when Smith played.

That said I'm not getting Watson this week but still interested

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:31 pm

Chewie wrote:So Galvin is back next week?

Yes, does appear so.

Casualty Ward has updated him from TBC to.Rd 16.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:33 pm

Loomer wrote:

Just checked on footystats as some posted aren't Watson buyers worried about Smith coming back. Last 5 games Watson played 80 when Smith played.

That said I'm not getting Watson this week but still interested

Two of those he was playing in the halves so it's really 3 games that are relevant.

But yes I think as long as Radley stays at edge Watson probably plays near enough 80.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:36 pm

Khany wrote:

Yes, does appear so.

That would be nice!
    Just need Curran to suit up, and Teddy to play for the Roosters to field 13 next week
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:37 pm

BCT05 wrote:

Two of those he was playing in the halves so it's really 3 games that are relevant.

But yes I think as long as Radley stays at edge Watson probably plays near enough 80.

until Robbo decides to give him a quiet 30 minute game to keep him fresh
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:44 pm

Khany wrote:

Yes, does appear so.

Spoiler:

Nah not the end of the world, one of he or KPP had to go last night and seemed likely I'd lock in the wrong one. Just potentially annoying for 16+19.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:53 pm

I'm at a work function with Nichol Hynes as special guest. If I get a chance fit a question , what is the most obnoxious fantasy related question I could ask
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:59 pm

mattnz wrote:

I'll bet you $100 Hynes doesn't play NRL next week.

Like taking money from a baby, when he plays origin cheer
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:01 pm

Milchcow wrote:I'm at a work function with Nichol Hynes as special guest. If I get a chance fit a question , what is the most obnoxious fantasy related question I could ask

Mr Hynes, your campaign seems to have the popularity of a runaway freight train.  Why are you so popular?
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:01 pm

Milchcow wrote:I'm at a work function with Nichol Hynes as special guest. If I get a chance fit a question , what is the most obnoxious fantasy related question I could ask

Any fantasy-related question is by definition obnoxious
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:02 pm

On the Bye planner you have to select your player in the drop-down then hit Origin or no origin and it marks the player absent

Hope this helps
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:13 pm

Re: Galvin, it was in the paper yesterday about the losses getting to him. He's basically won every school, club and rep footy comp he's played in for last 3-4 years

Article made it seem like more of an issue than the hand.

I guess being 18 shows while he's got the talent and physicality there's that emotional/mental/psychological side that still needs to develop.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:46 pm

How many fantasy points would he average if he had to wear sandals instead of boots
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:47 pm

robelgordo wrote:Re: Galvin, it was in the paper yesterday about the losses getting to him. He's basically won every school, club and rep footy comp he's played in for last 3-4 years

Article made it seem like more of an issue than the hand.

I guess being 18 shows while he's got the talent and physicality there's that emotional/mental/psychological side that still needs to develop.

I find it very believe that these young blokes who have had smoke blown up their arse for years and are paid beyond the wildest dreams of the average 18 year old struggle to develop the emotional maturity we expect of them.

Why at 18 I was already......mmmmmmm let's leave it there
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:48 pm

Aardvark wrote:Just listening to Knocked Loose 'You won't Go Before You're Supposed To' to wake me up this morning and enjoying it....not my usual bag but might appeal to a few of the hardcore fans on here

Bit of corporate governance and a bit of hardcore, cant beat it

Have been listening to bits and pieces as can't escape the hype over the last few months.

Hardcore pages and fans all claiming them as theirs, but so much metalcore in what I've listened to there (which is a good thing).
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:48 pm

How many minutes does Jayden Brailey get this weekend?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:51 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Have been listening to bits and pieces as can't escape the hype over the last few months.

Hardcore pages and fans all claiming them as theirs, but so much metalcore in what I've listened to there (which is a good thing).  

I have to say that it wasn't what I was expecting and I agree with you but I didn't mind at all

Listening to some scuzzy 90's British Grebo punk now...Silverfish

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:51 pm

Based on bye schedule/JS have Mikaele out before Shoes correct ?

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:25 am