NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:29 am

Well that’s what’s I wanted for TLT 20 green dots and Garrick on bye.

Think Tigers will push the Cows I smell that there might be an upset without Cotter and Lolo. It’s at Leichhardt too I’ll hold Galvin I think. Could pivot to Fog but it’s a luxury trade with just 4 left. Fog tough match up against Dogs this week too.

Just will have to decide who I loop with Samuela Fainu would you loop Hands or Tago with him? I know Tago has been poor but might be due a meat pie. Anyway if Fainu scores 40 or more I’ll take it.
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 61 - Play The One Who Scores The Most Points, Duh

Post by kamikamicameleons Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:03 am

AL wrote:Vegemite and Avo on toast is a regular in our house. Sounds weird but goes good.

I also see MasterFoods attempted to educate some of you heathens last week to refrigerate your sauce after opening. Probably a waste of their time though.

I was going to say Marmite and Avo on toast is a good combo
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

Post by kamikamicameleons Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:04 am

rhinoceroo wrote:Put some crab meat in your avo. Salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice. Yum.

Have some crab juice with your Khlav Kalash
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:31 am

Loomer wrote:Feeling comfortable of no trades until last game Weekes to Fog. If cop injury mid round could hold off until next week. Next week Ponga will be on the menu probably. 5 trades left right now

Weekes to Fog is an easy a trade as you will find. 4 trades is plenty of injuries
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:35 am

No wonder inflation is running out of control with you lot going through avo like it's an apple
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:01 am

With 20 green dots this week it's almost boring. Sitting at 7k OR and with 4 trades left, no trades this week and hoping for a little carnage to spice things up for the overall leagues!

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:11 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:No wonder inflation is running out of control with you lot going through avo like it's an apple

You don't see Rabbit buying smashed Avocado, and now he's a rich guy with a pool who plays golf.
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:24 am

Welsh Mafia wrote:With 20 green dots this week it's almost boring. Sitting at 7k OR and with 4 trades left, no trades this week and hoping for a little carnage to spice things up for the overall leagues!

Why are you talking about NRL Fantasy in the food thread?
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:38 am

As I sit and look at my team, my trades left and cash ITB, I was thinking which players I am unlikely to ever get and will be sweating on their scores every week.
    For me that list looks like, in no particular order:

Yeo, Murray, DCE, Fogarty, ACrichton, Grant, JHughes, Edwards (depending when returns)
    Enchanted Glossy Flamingo

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:16 am

ShadowSabre wrote:As I sit and look at my team, my trades left and cash ITB, I was thinking which players I am unlikely to ever get and will be sweating on their scores every week.
    For me that list looks like, in no particular order:

Yeo, Murray, DCE, Fogarty, ACrichton, Grant, JHughes, Edwards (depending when returns)

Yeo, Crichton and to a lesser extent Fog are the true ones to be worried about imo. Lots of questions about where Murray plays, DCE hasn't looked like a gun for most of the year, Grant could be anything and hasn't scored impressively this year, Jarome could decline with all the other playmakers returning & who knows how many games Edwards actually plays to end the season.

Yeo will probably be rested and Crichton has a bye and is always susceptible to virulent Robbo-itis

Murray is exciting to me (I already own Yeo & Hughes) because he is potentially underpriced as a trade for a properly injured player. Otherwise Crichton is the only one who screams must-have to me in that list and I just dont have the resources to justify it outside of a single trade for an injured forward/bench.

The unmentioned break-your-team no-couch-big-enough worthy players are Cleary, Fifita & Haas imo, the rest is a fucking crapshoot
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:17 am

Looks like its Jake Avo-rillo (C) this week

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:17 am

While its unlikely  fantasy relevant teams like Broncos/Rabbits/Titans make the 8, do you see their gun players still getting the lions share of mins ?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:23 am

Khany wrote:While its unlikely  fantasy relevant teams like Broncos/Rabbits/Titans make the 8, do you see their gun players still getting the lions share of mins ?

Broncos probably yes.. even if they lost another 2 or 3 in a row ie season proper cooked (realistically, i think they're already done, but mathematically etc), the pressure will be so high on kev/etc that he's not just going to rest haas/pat for now reason imo. they will be desperate for wins

Last edited by my tv broke on Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:29 am

Enchanted Glossy Flamingo wrote:

Yeo, Crichton and to a lesser extent Fog are the true ones to be worried about imo. Lots of questions about where Murray plays, DCE hasn't looked like a gun for most of the year, Grant could be anything and hasn't scored impressively this year, Jarome could decline with all the other playmakers returning & who knows how many games Edwards actually plays to end the season.

Yeo will probably be rested and Crichton has a bye and is always susceptible to virulent Robbo-itis

Murray is exciting to me (I already own Yeo & Hughes) because he is potentially underpriced as a trade for a properly injured player. Otherwise Crichton is the only one who screams must-have to me in that list and I just dont have the resources to justify it outside of a single trade for an injured forward/bench.

The unmentioned break-your-team no-couch-big-enough worthy players are Cleary, Fifita & Haas imo, the rest is a fucking crapshoot

I can get Murray in one trade which is no doubt the smart/safe play but nagging feeling about how he'll actually go with the rabbits season basically done and Koloa playing in the middle.

Would much rather finally get Yeo, possible he gets a rest but think it's far less likely than previous seasons, if they beat Storm in rd24 they could still be a chance of finishing top if storm slip up.

The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:32 am

my tv broke wrote:Looks like its Jake Avo-rillo (C) this week

Avo up vote

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:42 am

BCT05 wrote:Would much rather finally get Yeo, possible he gets a rest but think it's far less likely than previous seasons, if they beat Storm in rd24 they could still be a chance of finishing top if storm slip up.

Yeah I read back on the post and Yeo definitely deserves to be in the list with Cleary, Haas & Fifi
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:42 am

I guess Tapine is another option, often a frustrating own though.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:47 am

BCT05 wrote:

I can get Murray in one trade which is no doubt the smart/safe play but nagging feeling about how he'll actually go with the rabbits season basically done and Koloa playing in the middle.

Would much rather finally get Yeo, possible he gets a rest but think it's far less likely than previous seasons, if they beat Storm in rd24 they could still be a chance of finishing top if storm slip up.

Yeo rested round 20, so who knows but wasn't the Panthers the only team last year in round 27 to pretty much play a full strength side even with the MP sewn up?  Unless he has a niggle I think he plays, just maybe reduced minutes.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:21 am

I can see Trell still has some ownership so depending on when he gets back, that will be the one having me hide behind the couch, otherwise Manu always has that ability to go huge.
    Edit: Actually its probably KP, forgot about him but I won't be able to bring him in and where Knights are on the ladder they'll need him to be in everything.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:04 pm

Enchanted Glossy Flamingo wrote:

Yeah I read back on the post and Yeo definitely deserves to be in the list with Cleary, Haas & Fifi

I don't think Yeo is in that "hide behind the couch" category. He is consistently great, scores a lot of 60s and 70s, but he isn't the kind of guy to score 100+ like the others are.

A Yeo 70 won't end your season as a non-owner but a Cleary 110 absolutely will

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:57 pm