NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

Post by wolfking Yesterday at 9:07 pm

Aardvark wrote:Just go and do it Wolfy and we can get outraged and call for you to be thrown out of the comp if you do too well

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles - Page 49 Giphy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 67 - Final charges and Late season shuffles

Post by standard-issue Yesterday at 9:28 pm

That wrap-around play!
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Yesterday at 9:39 pm

Oof looks like Holmes Achilles injury. Went down without contact
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Camo123 wrote:Oof looks like Holmes Achilles injury. Went down without contact
    He did hurt it scoring earlier but could have been something that just got dramatically worse as he kept going. Definitely looked like Achilles rather than calf 😬
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Yesterday at 10:44 pm

wolfking wrote:Shit, I forgot to do a finals fantasy team.  Can I still do one tomorrow with just the 1 game?

rolling lock-out, so you are all good
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Yesterday at 11:05 pm

Not bad for a non top 4 team to make the top 4 and final four.

Coffee

Gotta enjoy the wins.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Today at 12:24 am

wolfking wrote:

Far out mate.  Perhaps Latrell shouldn't be caught snorting a line when the season is alive and he's recovering from injury.  He's lucky to only get a week with the amount of rubbish he's done while at our club.
    Lucky to only get a week not really given Munster, Cheese got the same punishment. Addo Carr tested positive and lied about it to the club. My issue is there is no black or white with the NRL when players serve their suspension they make it up as they go eg Taylan May last year being able to hold off on the suspension etc then they change it to something else.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Today at 12:27 am

Honeysett wrote:

It only helps a little, because people quote him all the time you still see the rubbish. I'd imagine the vitriol is copied and pasted into every website that hasn't banned him.
    Haven’t been banned off anywhere actually but whatever helps you sleep at night! You’ve always had something against me from the start I’m not the only one to see it over the years but I don’t care it only makes me stronger as a person! I’m not gonna apologise for being me I stay true to who I am. Most people like me and the few that don’t ah well everyone can’t like everyone that’s not how life works we are all unique.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Today at 12:28 am

Revraiser wrote:Not bad for a non top 4 team to make the top 4 and final four.

Coffee

Gotta enjoy the wins.

Happy for you mate. I think after the first 10 minutes even the staunchest of Sharkies fans would have thought it was all over.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Today at 12:29 am

Sharks have done well good on them been a strong year it’s defs a pass mark. In saying that Penrith by 18 next week I reckon.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Today at 1:21 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Honeysett wrote:

It only helps a little, because people quote him all the time you still see the rubbish. I'd imagine the vitriol is copied and pasted into every website that hasn't banned him.
    Haven’t been banned off anywhere actually but whatever helps you sleep at night! You’ve always had something against me from the start I’m not the only one to see it over the years but I don’t care it only makes me stronger as a person! I’m not gonna apologise for being me I stay true to who I am. Most people like me and the few that don’t ah well everyone can’t like everyone that’s not how life works we are all unique.

Did you work that out by yourself or did you message 9 people first?

It wasn't at all from the start, it was when you treated this forum like your own personal website and for me ruined a great dynamic the forum had. There's no secret your posts alone drove people away from the forum and still continue to do so.

Some self awareness would go along way. When some of the OGs are saying you're a bit much and the soft cocks are giving you lip maybe it's time to pull your head in a bit. You're the most blocked poster on here by a large margin.

Your shtick has worn thin for a lot of people. The passion is great to see, tone everything else down.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:34 am