NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Mac Attack

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 23 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Mac Attack Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Shanbon wrote:Can I loop in Nikora VC score? I have DCE as (c) with Brown at 17 loop. If I switch them does the (c) go to Brown? DCE score comes back in for Brown and whoever I have at 18 then comes in too?
    C and VC are locked at game 1, you can’t move them around
    Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 23 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Johnny B Goode Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:51 pm

If I felt so inclined to loophole Xerri in, how might I go about it? Can I even do it in the first place?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 23 1yzYisF
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:26 am

Johnny B Goode wrote:If I felt so inclined to loophole Xerri in, how might I go about it? Can I even do it in the first place?

No looping for you unfortunately.

The minimum requirement is someone not playing this week. Barring some sort of catastrophic injury we dont know about yet all of your guys will play so you can't loophole. All of your guys will be making excellent stacks of cash though.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:29 am

Mr Fernando wrote:17. D. Brown
    18. Sele
    19. Xerri

Will give me Xerri’s score right?

A+
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:38 am

GreenMachine wrote:Realise all the talk no doubt about Xerri this fine Thursday fellas, but if cap, Milch or any other looper can help an old mate out...

I want to get a free look at Burr. Fkd up last week and missed his 62pts as NPR despite having Burns readily avail.

14 Cam Smith
    15 Mitch Rein

Some help please 16-18 with how to organize (in order of match played)
    - Burns
    - Burr
    - Haas
    - Mahoney

Doing my head in trying to work it out. I currently have Haas in 16, because I figure I will just take his score but would like chance to have Burr if he goes large over Mahoney

I don't know your full team but basically there is the loop on the bench which you cant do but there is a loop (pending who your CTRs are) if you play Burns in your 13. Setup is

CTR: Nikora and Burns

14 CS9
    15 Rein
    16 Haas
    17 Mahoney
    18 Burr
    19 Bateman (I have no idea who your 2nd CTR is but go with me)

If Burr scores well swap Mahoney and Bateman. Bateman AEs in for Burns and Burr will be your 4th reserve
    If Burr scores poorly Bateman will AE in for Burns in the CTRs. Your bench (14-17) is set and Bateman is the first available CTR and AEs in for Burns

Really depends who your 2nd ctr is if this is possible. Bird would work as well whereas Capewell is locked and wont help now.

GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:27 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:

I don't know your full team but basically there is the loop on the bench which you cant do but there is a loop (pending who your CTRs are) if you play Burns in your 13. Setup is

14 CS9
    15 Rein
    16 Haas
    17 Mahoney
    18 Burr

If Burr scores well swap Mahoney and Bateman. Bateman AEs in for Burns and Burr will be your 4th reserve
    If Burr scores poorly Bateman will AE in for Burns in the CTRs. Your bench (14-17) is set and Bateman is the first available CTR and AEs in for Burns

Really depends who your 2nd ctr is if this is possible. Bird would work as well whereas Capewell is locked and wont help now.

Thanks mate. Really appreciate that Cap.

Unfortunately centres are indeed both done and dusted. Nikora/Xerri pairing.

Appreciate the attempt and using your logic I could presumably do it with WFB with burns so will have a play with that. Ponga Hughes and CNK I’ll Just have to make sure I don’t cock it up as they are 3 pretty solid scorers.

Cheers again
    Mr peanutbutter
    Mr peanutbutter

Post by Mr peanutbutter Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:08 am

Johnny B Goode wrote:If I felt so inclined to loophole Xerri in, how might I go about it? Can I even do it in the first place?

I guess if you want the points bad enough you could trade out one of your low price increase options like Sivo for D.brown or someone else not playing. then swap him in for one of your playing bench players. Prob would only get you and extra 10 points over any player on your bench tho so not really worth the trade.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Okkie stuffed it today and it leaves me with a rather painful option of who to bring in via the loop.
    It's a choice between Host and Waddell. Vomit
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:29 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:

14 CS9
    15 Rein
    16 Haas
    17 Mahoney
    18 Burr

Thanks again for your help Cap. No guarantees Mahoney doesn’t match him but you’ve at least helped me to an option of a Burr 60 that I didn’t have last week. I’ll remember you mate if I win the top prize in the cash league by 10pts or so Laughing
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:42 am

code delta wrote:Okkie stuffed it today and it leaves me with a rather painful option of who to bring in via the loop.
    It's a choice between Host and Waddell. Vomit

I hope you went with Waddell??
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

I hope you went with Waddell??
    Yeah, I did. Very Happy
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Here are the results for my AE test team this week

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 23 Testy211

The substitutions align with theories 1 and 4 from my previous post, and as theory 1 was excluded in the first test, this provides further evidence for theory 4 (substitutions are based on giving you your highest ranked subs, where possible)
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:Here are the results for my AE test team this week

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 23 Testy211

The substitutions align with theories 1 and 4 from my previous post, and as theory 1 was excluded in the first test, this provides further evidence for theory 4 (substitutions are based on giving you your highest ranked subs, where possible)

Thanks for doing this and sharing the results.
    Hatsy28
    Hatsy28

Post by Hatsy28 Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:10 am

With Burns and Nikora on my bench this week is there a way to take advantage of a double loop?

I have Lawrie, Mahoney (or Rein), Haas, CHT, Carty & Sivo.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 am

DOUBLE LOOP:

EJ24 wrote:Chasing some advice on my team 

Cook
    Fifi Tolman
    Garner Arrow Murray
    Morgan Ponga
    Capewell Xerri
    Rava CNK Teddy

Mcinnes Rein Lawrie Haas
    Brown Oku nikora host
    ]93k itb 26 trades

Thinking of going host to whitbread to get some money rolling in my NPR's. Cant see a way of getting cleary without getting rid of someone i shouldnt. Looks like im playing rava roulette again unless i trade him to allan. 

What do we reckon boys?

So the set up to make use of both BROWN and NIKORA would be something like this:

Cook
    Fifi Tolman
    Lawrie Arrow Murray
    Morgan Ponga
    Nikora Xerri
    Rava CNK Teddy

Mcinnes Rein haas Brown
    host garner Oku Capewell

Dragons play first. If Host has a big game and scores > you think Garner will score, you leave the team as is. You will get Host's AE for Brown not playing
    If Host doesn't score well, you swap Garner and Brown and you will get whatever Garner scores.

Dogs play before the sharks - if Okunbor scores > what you think Capewell will get, you leave the team as is. You will get Ok's score as an AE in the centres for Nikora not playing.
    If he doesn't score well, you switch Nikora and Capwell around and get whatever Capewell scores.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:07 pm

filthridden wrote:DOUBLE LOOP:

So the set up to make use of both BROWN and NIKORA would be something like this:

Cook
    Fifi Tolman
    Lawrie Arrow Murray
    Morgan Ponga
    Nikora Xerri
    Rava CNK Teddy

Mcinnes Rein haas Brown
    host garner Oku Capewell

Dragons play first. If Host has a big game and scores > you think Garner will score, you leave the team as is. You will get Host's AE for Brown not playing
    If Host doesn't score well, you swap Garner and Brown and you will get whatever Garner scores.

Dogs play before the sharks - if Okunbor scores > what you think Capewell will get, you leave the team as is. You will get Ok's score as an AE in the centres for Nikora not playing.
    If he doesn't score well, you switch Nikora and Capwell around and get whatever Capewell scores.

I am setting mine up very similar to this.

Bateman Nikora
    Teddy CNK Ponga

Rein Haas Whitbread Brown
    CHT Sivo Rava Xerri

So the theory is CHT v Sivo (through Brown) and Rava v Xerri (through Nikora).
    So Dragons play before the Sharks so take a look at Rava score. If he scores well enough for your leave as is. If he scores poorly enough for you, chuck Xerri up in Sivo spot to bank on Xerri score.
    CHT plays before Eels so take a look at CHT score. If he goes well, leave as is, if he duds it against the Storm you move Sivo up into Brown's spot and hope he does better.

filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:15 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

I am setting mine up very similar to this.

Bateman Nikora
    Teddy CNK Ponga

Rein Haas Whitbread Brown
    CHT Sivo Rava Xerri

So the theory is CHT v Sivo (through Brown) and Rava v Xerri (through Nikora).
    So Dragons play before the Sharks so take a look at Rava score. If he scores well enough for your leave as is. If he scores poorly enough for you, chuck Xerri up in Sivo spot to bank on Xerri score.
    CHT plays before Eels so take a look at CHT score. If he goes well, leave as is, if he duds it against the Storm you move Sivo up into Brown's spot and hope he does better.

Three differences between my set up and yours - I have Waddell instead of Sivo, Okunbor instead of Rava and Tolman instead of Whitbread.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 am

Hey guys best way to set this up:

Rein
    Fifita, Tolman
    Arrow, Murray, Gillett
    Morgan, Carty
    Bateman, Nikora
    Teddy, Ponga, CNK

Capewell, Garner, Haas, Brown
    Lawrie, Sivo, Rava, Xerri

Is that the best way to work the CTR and INT loop?
    Teddy, Ponga, CNK

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:03 am

I think I might do this this week;

Cook
    Fifita Haas
    Taupau Arrow Murray
    Morgan Carty
    Xerri Bateman
    Burns CNK Ponga

Rein Garner Capewell Nikora

Lawrie CHT Rava Sivo

If Rava is shit (which he will be) sub Sivo in for Burns and if for some reason Lawrie doesn't do too good, play CHT.

Unless someone sees a better option that I can utilise please lads? Could play Lawrie and look at CHT and Garner I guess?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Hey guys best way to set this up:

Rein
    Fifita, Tolman
    Arrow, Murray, Gillett
    Morgan, Carty
    Bateman, Nikora
    Teddy, Ponga, CNK

Capewell, Garner, Haas, Brown
    Lawrie, Sivo, Rava, Xerri

Is that the best way to work the CTR and INT loop?
    Teddy, Ponga, CNK

The way you have it I think looks okay. I'm really no expert though;

Rein
    Fifita Tolman
    Arrow Murray Gillet
    Morgan Carty
    Bateman Nikora
    Teddy Ponga CNK

Capewell Garner Haas Brown
    Lawrie Sivo Rava Xerri

If Lawrie is shit play Sivo. If Rava sucks, which he will, sub Xerri in for Nikora. If for some reason Rava is good but Lawrie is shit, play Xerri in Brown's spot.

Just not sure if Lawrie is safer than Garner this week.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:05 pm