NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 24 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 am

wolfking wrote:

The way you have it I think looks okay.  I'm really no expert though;

Rein
    Fifita Tolman
    Arrow Murray Gillet
    Morgan Carty
    Bateman Nikora
    Teddy Ponga CNK

Capewell Garner Haas Brown
    Lawrie Sivo Rava Xerri

If Lawrie is shit play Sivo.  If Rava sucks, which he will, sub Xerri in for Nikora.  If for some reason Rava is good but Lawrie is shit, play Xerri in Brown's spot.

Just not sure if Lawrie is safer than Garner this week.

Haha Lawrie v Garner is what I'll be tossing up until that first game.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 24 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:57 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Haha Lawrie v Garner is what I'll be tossing up until that first game.

Lawrie should be a safe 40, but Garner could go 25 or 65.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:58 am

wolfking wrote:

Lawrie should be a safe 40, but Garner could go 25 or 65.

I've always been a fan of a safe 40
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

filthridden wrote:DOUBLE LOOP:

So the set up to make use of both BROWN and NIKORA would be something like this:

Cook
    Fifi Tolman
    Lawrie Arrow Murray
    Morgan Ponga
    Nikora Xerri
    Rava CNK Teddy

Mcinnes Rein haas Brown
    host garner Oku Capewell

Dragons play first. If Host has a big game and scores > you think Garner will score, you leave the team as is. You will get Host's AE for Brown not playing
    If Host doesn't score well, you swap Garner and Brown and you will get whatever Garner scores.

Dogs play before the sharks - if Okunbor scores > what you think Capewell will get, you leave the team as is. You will get Ok's score as an AE in the centres for Nikora not playing.
    If he doesn't score well, you switch Nikora and Capwell around and get whatever Capewell scores.
    Cheers for the explanation filth youre a bloody legend cheer
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Here is the AE substitution test for this week. It was designed to tell the difference between theories 2 and 3 (even though all the evidence so far points to theory 4)

I had a bit of trouble this week, as James, Fusitua, and Whare all picked up injuries, giving me six red-dots. If there are any late withdrawals this week the whole thing will collapse.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 24 Testy310

For each of the theories being tested the following should happen:

1. Sorting by player position from HOK > WFB
      Gutherson should sub into HLF. Wighton should sub into HLF. Watene-Zelezniak should sub into WFB.

2. Sorting by order of red-dots match (Sailor first, then Walters, then Hiroti)
       Gutherson should sub into HLF. Wighton should sub into HLF. Watene-Zelezniak should sub into WFB.

3. Sorting by substitutes first named position
       Gutherson should sub into HLF. Wighton should sub into WFB. Elgey should sub into HLF.

4. Sorting by highest priority of substitutes
       Gutherson should sub into HLF. Wighton should sub into WFB. Elgey should sub into HLF.

In all cases no one will substitute in for James.

I'll post the results on Monday. Cheers
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Ok last second panic with the rava news changing my trades

Team is

Rein
    Fifita Tolman
    Arrow Murray Bateman
    Morgan Ponga
    Nikora Capewell
    CNK Hughes teddy

Mahoney Haas Garner burns

Lawrie Xerri CHT Carty

Lets me see the scores and pick 2 out of Garner, lawrie and xerri no?

Better way to set up?

Thanks in advance

Also.. If I have Ponga in the halves and CNK doesn’t play with no cover in my EMGs so I get Ponga at WFB and Carty from EMGs to replace him in the halves? Or am I screwed?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Atm I have Nikora 17
    18 cht
    19 Carty
    20 Allan
    21 sele

Thinking of putting sele in for Lawrie at 16 and moving everyone down a spot from 18
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 pm

WT2K wrote:Atm I have Nikora 17
    18 cht
    19 Carty
    20 Allan
    21 sele

Thinking of putting sele in for Lawrie at 16 and moving everyone down a spot from 18

Makes sense. May as well take advantage of 2 guys missing
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Looks like my double loop has backfired. Need to decide whether to drop the score of:
    Morgan,
    Rein, or
    CHT

Have to include Burr with two of the above.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:31 am

BroncHose wrote:Looks like my double loop has backfired. Need to decide whether to drop the score of:
    Morgan,
    Rein, or
    CHT

Have to include Burr with two of the above.
    Would reluctantly drop Morgan in your spot mate and just approach it as if you chose CHT over him!

I’m dropping Rein and don’t feel good about it! Morgan unfortunately not an option for me Evil or Very Mad
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:26 am

Is it worth looping in CHT at expense of one of Rein, Mahoney, Haas

My HLFs are Morgan and Cartwright
    Bench is: Mahoney, Rein, Lawrie, Haas, CHT, Whitbread, Garrick, Nikora

Who to take out, thinking Rein. But then what happens if Carty is ruled out, would CHT replace him and then Rein returns to the 17 via Nikora (or would I get a 0 somewhere)
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:29 am

Camo123 wrote:Is it worth looping in CHT at expense of one of Rein, Mahoney, Haas

Who to take out, thinking Rein. But then what happens if Carty is ruled out, would CHT replace him and then Rein returns to the 17 via Nikora (or would I get a 0 somewhere)
    Shudders. Carty.

Unlucky mate. Yeah I’m in a similar spot and currently dropping Rein. He hasn’t scored 57 all year.

Rather not mind! If Carty was ruled out, yes CHT would elevate to starting 13 and you’d get your 18th man onto the bench
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:48 am

Camo123 wrote:Is it worth looping in CHT at expense of one of Rein, Mahoney, Haas

If you put Nikora in and Carty is ruled out, you'll get CHT and whoever is after him in the EMGs. Currently Whitbread but I assume you'd put Rein in his spot if you rearrange.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:08 am

Can any of you loopkings please verify something for me.  This is where I'm at at the moment;

Cook
    Fifi Taupau
    Murray Arrow Bateman
    Morgan Carty
    Xerri Capewell
    Sivo CNK Ponga

Macca Rein Haas Burns

CHT Garner Lomax Nikora

Burns is in to get CHT's score, that's easy.  Now, I think I can double loop if where Garner is, I get a free look, if he does well and I want to keep his score, I put Nikora is 2FR, Bateman down to CTR and then Xerri at 21.  Then I can decide who to sit between Haas and Xerri.  If Garner knocks himself out, I leave as is but then if Carty is ruled out, I would have to get his score anyway because Burns would already be locked out.

Am I thinking right, and is that the best way to go about things?  Cheers lads.

EDIT: Wait, if Carty is ruled out, I can put Garner at 21, Rein at 18 so I get CHT and Rein's score, then if Garner does well, swap Nikora in to 2FR, but if Garner gets less than Lomax, leave Xerri at CTR, Bateman at 2FR and leave Nikora in the 13-17.  

That's confusing but I think I can make it work and see all their scores.

EDIT 2:  Scrap all that haha.

Last edited by wolfking on Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 pm

With new news that Garner hasn't travelled can I do this and still get CHT's score and not cop any 0's

2RF: Arrow Murray Nikora (red dot)
    Bench: Mahoney Rein Lawrie Haas CHT Garner Whitbread Garrick

Will Lawrie replace Nikora in starting team (and then bring CHT into starting team) or is the lockout of Lawrie mean he is rooted to that particular spot on the interchange

If the Garner thing is a boilover and he is named I should still be able to revert to the original loop by moving Rein out of starting 17

Posting full team now with Garner ruled out ; what will happen

Cook
    Fifita Tolman
    Arrow Murray Nikora
    Morgan Cartwright
    Bateman Xerri
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

Mahoney Rein Lawrie Haas
    CHT Garner Whitbread Garrick

Last edited by Camo123 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Hey guys, long time no loop. So confirming if I leave garner (2rf) in my 13, providing there’s no 2rf in my interchange, I will take Okurbor’s score whose in emg 6 at the moment?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm

hymenbustas wrote:Hey guys, long time no loop. So confirming if I leave garner (2rf) in my 13, providing there’s no 2rf in my interchange, I will take Okurbor’s score whose in emg 6 at the moment?

Long time looper, first time poster here.

That's right.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi scum bags

First time in this dark place. Do I need to wear protection?

My team looks like this

Cook
    Fifita, PV
    Murray, arrow, Garner
    Morgan, carty
    Bateman, xerri
    Ponga, sivo, cnk

Mahoney, haas, Lawrie, nikora
    Cht, rts, rein, Mikaele

With Garner out, do I get another players score with this?? And who’s would it be? What happens if carty is out?
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Fortitude wrote:Hi scum bags

First time in this dark place. Do I need to wear protection?

My team looks like this

Cook
    Fifita, PV
    Murray, arrow, Garner
    Morgan, carty
    Bateman, xerri
    Ponga, sivo, cnk

Mahoney, haas, Lawrie, nikora
    Cht, rts, rein, Mikaele

With Garner out, do I get another players score with this?? And who’s would it be? What happens if carty is out?

Lawrie replaces Garner, so CHT moves up to playing. Nikora also makes way for Rein.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:04 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 24 GYyykbg

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:44 am