NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward

Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward - Page 18 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:41 pm

At what point (if at all) do people see Crichton or Watson getting in to the Roosters 17.

And if they don't would a midseason move be on the cards? They are both too good for reserve grade
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward - Page 18 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:41 pm

Isaac Liu 250 games....wow never realised!

That's a pretty good effort to maintain a consistent level of dependability in the middle over 250 games and 11 seasons without ever being a superstar.

Just had a quick look and his least number of games was in his first season with 15.
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:44 pm

Tigs wrote:Titans injury report. Following is for Fifita and JC: Whilst missing the season opener, they are currently expected to be back and available for selection between Rounds 4-6 depending on their recovery . advancement. https://www.titans.com.au/news/2024/03/05/injury-report-positive-progressions-for-fifita-campbell/

Rounds 4-6 as per the article, Titans team report.
    cheer
    Kini all the way baby.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:45 pm

Wondering where Stew has gotten to. It is unusual he is not here early considering it being Team List Stewsday and all
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:56 pm

Everyone is scared to say one certain colour but spouting so many others. .. interesting events unfolding on the forum in the past 48 hours.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:58 pm

Revraiser wrote:Everyone is scared to say one certain colour but spouting so many others. .. interesting events unfolding on the forum in the past 48 hours.

ebony & ivory live together in perfect harmony?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:03 pm

Revraiser wrote:Everyone is scared to say one certain colour but spouting so many others. .. interesting events unfolding on the forum in the past 48 hours.

What are ya?! Yeller?!!

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 8 - May we have a new Roosters forward - Page 18 64832182-105b-43be-bc8b-d633712c89b7_text
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:04 pm

Well yeah that's because T_A_U_P_E is D_O_P_E and winners don't write drugs.
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:08 pm

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:11 pm

On a completely random note when the fuck did a shoey become an 'Australian tradition'? Just read about Kylie Minogue being strong armed into doing one as it was "the Aussie' thing to do.

I managed to be Australian & drink to excess in a wide variety of situations and locations without ever encountering it until about 10 years ago. People skulled pots, schooners, midis, cans, yard glasses etc and I'm sure the occasional person drank from their shoe but a much loved Australian tradition?

Is this like that thing where 'You're the Voice' and 'Horses' (two songs written by a Pom and a Yank respectively) become Aussie anthems?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:13 pm

Aardvark wrote:On a completely random note when the fuck did a shoey become an 'Australian tradition'? Just read about Kylie Minogue being strong armed into doing one as it was "the Aussie' thing to do.

I managed to be Australian & drink to excess in a wide variety of situations and locations without ever encountering it until about 10 years ago. People skulled pots, schooners, midis, cans, yard glasses etc and I'm sure the occasional person drank from their shoe but a much loved Australian tradition?

Is this like that thing where 'You're the Voice' and 'Horses' (two songs written by a Pom and a Yank respectively) become Aussie anthems?

Add that to the list of things that Australians have stolen off us and claimed as their own
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:14 pm

Aardvark wrote:On a completely random note when the fuck did a shoey become an 'Australian tradition'? Just read about Kylie Minogue being strong armed into doing one as it was "the Aussie' thing to do.

its so punishing.

iirc mad hueys made it a popular thing to do, and dan riccardo kind of made it worldwide? social media sucks sometimes (a lot of the time)
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:14 pm

BaldShitTruck wrote:

Add that to the list of things that Australians have stolen off us and claimed as their own

I'm happy for us to organise a repatriation ceremony

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:16 pm

Aardvark wrote:

I'm happy for us to organise a repatriation ceremony

Hahahaha no consider it a gift to the nation
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm

my tv broke wrote:

its so punishing.

iirc mad hueys made it a popular thing to do, and dan riccardo kind of made it worldwide? social media sucks sometimes (a lot of the time)

Danny Ric definitely bought it to the world stage doing them on the podiums a few years back, and encouraging other racers and celebs to do them.

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:19 pm

my tv broke wrote:

its so punishing.

Daniel Riccardo eh? Never trust a man with a skinny head.

While i'm shaking my fist at the clouds, it is my firm belief that if you are Australian and say or write ya'll you should be given an instant nipple cripple which can only stop when you whistle.

I'm undecided as to whether I want to add 'I'm shook' to this list.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:19 pm

RandomSil wrote:

Danny Ric definitely bought it to the world stage doing them on the podiums a few years back, and encouraging other racers and celebs to do them.

I don't understand it's appeal but I respect those who are willing to consume their own toejam for the sake of looking edgy
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:19 pm

GreenSchist wrote:

Keep them coming Tigs!

If it's not too much hassle, can you please confirm the following:
    - Kini has the fullback role locked up, even when JC returns
    - Schuster is retiring from competitive football
    - Horse is moving to prop
    - Finucane is moving to prop
    - Eels hooker situation
    - Will Rapana score more points than Papy?
    - Is Hopgood going to play 80 minutes?

Please and thank you

Laughing
    Yes mate, he gave up being competitive 2 or 3 years ago.
    syn13
    syn13

Post by syn13 Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:19 pm

Anyone know how to see how much money you have in the bank on mobile? Now that the round has started the main bar just shows my score and the trade tab is still locked off until R2
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:20 pm

syn13 wrote:Anyone know how to see how much money you have in the bank on mobile? Now that the round has started the main bar just shows my score and the trade tab is still locked off until R2

Go to the trades tab...sorry. yeah looks like it's fucked ATM

Edit : you have to take someone out and then it gives you your full bank including that players value.

That's pretty lame

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:41 am