NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

THEGAME
    THEGAME

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 18 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by THEGAME Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:43 pm

Aardvark wrote:

Not for a very long time

Oldskool
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 18 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by L-Jimmy Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:48 pm

THEGAME wrote:Thoughts

Metcalf to Fog
    McInnes to Either Terrell May or Duncan ?

If May only 3K ITB

:thumbsup:May
    :thumbsdown:Duncan

Those seem pretty unnecessary at this stage. Would hold fire and wait another week or two
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:50 pm

THEGAME wrote:Thoughts

Metcalf to Fog
    McInnes to Either Terrell May or Duncan ?

If May only 3K ITB

👍May
    👎Duncan

Metcalf looked good, surprised you are selling him.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:51 pm

THEGAME wrote:

Oldskool

TBH I'd forgotten all about the captains loop.....was it that you put the VC on the gun player who plays first, usually a back, and then if they went huge you were still able to replace your captain in the starting lineup with one of your NPRs?

(i.e you couldn't change your VC and C but you could move them around before they played)
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:53 pm

Chucky wrote:
    It doesn’t seem to bother some (one) around here

Not sure if that’s a dig at me or danseels.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:53 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

neither I think
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:54 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Why not both gif? Very Happy

Nah, you all good LB!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:56 pm

Aardvark wrote:

neither I think

Haha after I posted I realised there are two other viable options to this 🤣
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Why not both gif? Very Happy

Nah, you all good LB!

Oh geez that’s rough Mulvy. I do remember a time though when my trade ideas wore a few down
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Oh geez that’s rough Mulvy. I do remember a time though when my trade ideas wore a few down

Just taking the piss mate, given two options, always the por qué no los dos, haha

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Evening ladies and gentlemen.

Ponga owners are you concerned that there may be a consistent low scoring run for start of this season and a possible sideways bailout to another wfb to generate cash or are you satisfied in knowing that when the Knights click he will resume his high scoring?

Thinking about a trade to Turbo who should gain a fair bit and leave Ponga until mid season. I feel stupid in knowing that it is sideways asf but it's the nett deficit of up to 200k that I think about if he falls behind Turbo in scoring.

I know I'm reacting after one average score, just curious if anyone else is having similar thoughts.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Just taking the piss mate, given two options, always the por qué no los dos, haha

Haha all good
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Shady2K wrote:

Late change Sezer to 7, Galvin to 6, Sullivan to bench What a Face

If that was the case, would Sullivan give Api a rest for ten or so?
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:02 pm

BaldShitTruck wrote:Evening ladies and gentlemen.

Ponga owners are you concerned that there may be a consistent low scoring run for start of this season and a possible sideways bailout to another wfb to generate cash or are you satisfied in knowing that when the Knights click he will resume his high scoring?

Thinking about a trade to Turbo who should gain a fair bit and leave Ponga until mid season. I feel stupid in knowing that it is sideways asf but it's the nett deficit of up to 200k that I think about if he falls behind Turbo in scoring.

I know I'm reacting after one average score, just curious if anyone else is having similar thoughts.

Ponga was 1 penalty away from a decent score for doing what he does, with a full length of the field try.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:08 pm

mattnz wrote:

Ponga was 1 penalty away from a decent score for doing what he does, with a full length of the field try.

Yeah that's true
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 pm

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 pm

BaldShitTruck wrote:Evening ladies and gentlemen.

Not a Ponga owner but have two cents I might spend.

I think the conventional approach, which I would probably take, is that you bought a gun WFB so you should ride it out as per your original plan. He's too good a player to not rack up some good scores and he and Tommy T might end up around the same spot scoring wise.

The other approach is to figure out what that $80k is going to get you beside a -1 trade. If it allows you to upgrade someone else into a player who will both get you more points and generate cash faster then you should consider it. If you have no plans for the $80k then you probably come back to the first approach.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:10 pm

mattnz wrote:Random, crazy idea ..... when Wighton is available, could they see him as the solution at EDG, allowing Murray to move back to lock?

I think with Graham out for half a year and Tass only just first grade quality, Souths will need Wighton in the centres more than at the edge. Host and Chee Kam would have to be next up.

Just on Murray playing edge, his try scoring record there (at least for the Kangaroos) is pretty good. (in before someone tells me that international performances are about as relevant as reserve grade ones...)
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:11 pm

lubedragon wrote:Coaches with Adam Elliot holding?

Yes, holding for now. Nothing to suggest anything different from R1. Considering he didn't do much, 45 was a good score.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:12 pm

Aardvark wrote:

Not a Ponga owner but have two cents I might spend.

I think the conventional approach, which I would probably take, is that you bought a gun WFB so you should ride it out as per your original plan. He's too good a player to not rack up some good scores and he and Tommy T might end up around the same spot scoring wise.

The other approach is to figure out what that $80k is going to get you beside a -1 trade. If it allows you to upgrade someone else into a player who will both get you more points and generate cash faster then you should consider it. If you have no plans for the $80k then you probably come back to the first approach.

Thanks mate

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:59 am