NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by Snatchpato Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:08 am

Boozecluez wrote:I feel like the artist formerly known as contrasting hobby (this account now) is a softcock these days
    Does it make the snatchpotatoes
    Good god you might be our king.

Mulvy
    Snatch
    ET
    WT
    Faringdon
    Finch
    Booze

We welcome all viable candidates.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say

Post by Shady2K Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:

2 Wongs (EDG and bench) don’t make a right. Assuming the second wong (Piakura)is a solid scorer though then the trades seem good. Both should make some cash even if their roles regress closer to 40/60 mins from their good start.so worst case is you make 100k total for 2 trades - not great but hardly season defining.

If the bank stretched I’d maybe suggest Koro over Liddle (I think Koro has more upside for a similar price) or even just Fog/Duncan instead (could go worse but also Fog could be a cut price keeper and Duncan while he’ll make less cash than both Liddle and Bodyslam works with the cash amount and probably has a similar risk profile to both) .

Oops yeah one is Piakura.

Duncan is a no go I think with Arrow not season ending, and Fog I don’t think has enough value. Rather wait for Moses to drop cash at this point

Koro I like too but his price won’t get away as fast as Liddle’s. Might have both in coming weeks. Want to watch Koro and see how Tigers actually go, as Sezer could just start and Sullivan bench, then Koro isn’t even 80, for example

Last edited by Shady2K on Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 am

mattnz wrote:

The problem with Lolo is that it is hard to play him in your 17, knowing that he could get a low minute game at any time at the whim of Payten. Could be 18th man at best?
    There’s no one at that price point I’d be more confident in playing in my 17. And before you suggest a cheap Wests Tiger, I’d like to get a look at them first.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:16 am

Given I need about a month and a half of solid 50 per day upvoting without any more posting, I'm thinking about giving up on the GGG dream and forming a more radical splinter group (sort of like the Rabbits 9 except without the personalised advice)

The NRLFF Revolutionary Guard or the NRLFFRG.......really rolls off the tongue.

Formed to actively forward the cause of bad advice, obscure references and annoying jokes using any means necessary including armed (with puns) struggle.

or maybe I'll just transfer Tommy Talau in

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:16 am

Snatchpato wrote:
    mattnz wrote:

The problem with Lolo is that it is hard to play him in your 17, knowing that he could get a low minute game at any time at the whim of Payten. Could be 18th man at best?
    There’s no one at that price point I’d be more confident in playing in my 17. And before you suggest a cheap Wests Tiger, I’d like to get a look at them first.

There are a bunch of people who will be playing Jaeman Salmon in their 17 this week, despite him scoring just a few extra points in 4 times the minutes last week (half of them out at CTR, but his role his no more secure than Lolo's)
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:18 am

I,m a wait and see on any Tigers ATM, try before ya buy type guy, my query is to trade in TM8 or Smithies both have an upside , Smithies being dual is nice but TM8 is a beast however minutes on both moving forward is anyone’s guess study
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:20 am

Snatchpato wrote:
    Rules are rules I’m afraid.

I might create a new profile so I can be part of the triple G club

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 36 Giphy
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:21 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:I,m a wait and see on any Tigers ATM, try before ya buy type guy, my query is to trade in TM8 or Smithies both have an upside , Smithies being dual is nice but TM8 is a beast however minutes on both moving forward is anyone’s guess study

I'm going May first given that Horsburgh is back next week and we can thus get a look at what he does to Smithies.
    Daedalus
    Daedalus

Post by Daedalus Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:21 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

2650 positives / 1245 posts = 2.13 PPM

Is there a limit on downvotes? I have given at least a couple of those :troll:

Might need to put a post minimum on these PPMs or I think I’ve got most people beat

2915 positives / 562 posts = 5.19 PPM.

I don’t contribute a lot but I’m grateful for the wisdom of the group!

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:26 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:I,m a wait and see on any Tigers ATM, try before ya buy type guy, my query is to trade in TM8 or Smithies both have an upside , Smithies being dual is nice but TM8 is a beast however minutes on both moving forward is anyone’s guess study

Agree on the Tigers

As you have pointed out both Smithies and TM8 have minutes questions moving forward but tbh both are probably still going to decent enough minutes to at least maintain their current pricing with potential for upside.

Honestly I'd probably go for flexibility if I had to choose between the two this round but ideally you probably want both if the cards play out the way we hope. I'm waiting another week on TM8 just to see what happens with Cotter & Tups this week.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:27 am

Daedalus wrote:

Might need to put a post minimum on these PPMs or I think I’ve got most people beat

2915 positives / 562 posts = 5.19 PPM.

I don’t contribute a lot but I’m grateful for the wisdom of the group!

Outstanding - sharing the love!
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

Shady2K wrote:

Koro I like too but his price won’t get away as fast as Liddle’s. Might have both in coming weeks. Want to watch Koro and see how Tigers actually go, as Sezer could just start and Sullivan bench, then Koro isn’t even 80, for example

Even I'm not entirely sure that I want to watch and see how the Tigers actually go

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 13 - He looks good, but what do the Reserve Grade stats say - Page 36 Giphy

Nevertheless, this is the legacy that junior me left all those many years ago... what a kent
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:30 am

Bethany_B wrote:

I'm going May first given that Horsburgh is back next week and we can thus get a look at what he does to Smithies.
    Horse is listed as returning in R4
    BroncosSabres
    BroncosSabres

Post by BroncosSabres Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:32 am

How do you guys deal with the dilemma of catching up on all the posts overnight and coming up with a witty reply to something posted 7 pages back? Did I miss the moment?

Ahh I’m not that funny anyways I guess. Happy football day everyone!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:34 am

Milchcow wrote:
    There are a bunch of people who will be playing Jaeman Salmon in their 17 this week, despite him scoring just a few extra points in 4 times the minutes last week (half of them out at CTR, but his role his no more secure than Lolo's)

This isn't to say I am comfortable playing Lolo in my 17.

Just that he is not the player I am most uncomfortable about.

My team sucks and I need help
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:34 am

Snatchpato wrote:
    Just via the imaginary numbers and then combining them with real numbers, which up until this moment I thought was standard.

What’s complex numbers got to do with loci? (To the extent of you being shocked we can teach complex numbers without that concept)

It helps visualise the problem, plotting on the real/imaginary. Drawing a locus circle here is a good way of getting to the modulus of a complex number and absolute value.

But like, we only do complex numbers for physics and engineering in uni, and everything there is complex waves which is loci, right?
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:34 am

Revraiser wrote:

You will be frontrunner for the 'Best short story' award poster that @Khany currently holds if Ur not careful.

This a good thing right?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:35 am

sajjos wrote:

This a good thing right?

yep
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 am

Aardvark wrote:

Agree on the Tigers

As you have pointed out both Smithies and TM8 have minutes questions moving forward but tbh both are probably still going to decent enough minutes to at least maintain their current pricing with potential for upside.

Honestly I'd probably go for flexibility if I had to choose between the two this round but ideally you probably want both if the cards play out the way we hope. I'm waiting another week on TM8 just to see what happens with Cotter & Tups this week.
    . Have to decide before tonight’s game as I am flicking Tatola to the curb, I suppose either is an upgrade so alls good 👍
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:37 am

TheWeapon wrote:Positive votes given :552
    0.65 PPM

Considering the amount of time I've been here (since the sportal days), I'm basically a journeyman plodder. The Jake Granville of nrlfantasyfanatics.
    Nice COCK

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:59 am