NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late.

mickspicks
    mickspicks

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late. - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late.

Post by mickspicks Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:05 pm

BBowler wrote:JWH up for his 300th game this week. Anyone done the sums on how many games he would have played if he never got suspended?

With JWH playing his 300th does this spell a 30 minute stint for May?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late. - Page 22 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late.

Post by Honeysett Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:06 pm

B/L wrote:Has anyone got Mrs matt's mobile number ? I need her to let him on the laptop so I can find out who he's bringing in so  I know who to avoid.

Seriously though, this is why no one can stand you. You are in here crowing that you are the second coming of fantasy gods when a POD pulls off a good score but when your terrible takes on fantasy blow up and shit hits the fan you are no where to be seen.

Cop ya medicine admit ya fucked up like the rest of us do when we make a bad call, he'll I make enough of them and you would probably find kents like me will stop giving you a hard time and you would probably end up being one of the more popular posters on here.

Until then, absolute cat.

I like him. Brings a fun dynamic to the group, I also like seeing others give him shit when it's in good nature and doesn't go too far.

I think the no show plays into the heel character.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:07 pm

L-Jimmy wrote:

Way harsh toke dude.

Yeah, he's annoying with his self-centred myopia, fine.

But the aggressive abuse jerks like you and Rabbits dish out is far worse. It stops people talking, kills discussions, prevents debate, stops fun.

Grow up and shut up, preferably not in that order.

Thought this take was just as harsh tbh.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:07 pm

robelgordo wrote:Also would’ve appreciated Mr and Mrs May giving their kids slightly more unique names. T May and T May and T May is not helpful
    It’s more humane than what Mr and Mrs Penesini did with their boys’ names!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:09 pm

Assuming Seyfarth still has a job after TLT, with a BE of 32, what's owners doing with him ?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 pm

Khany wrote:Assuming Seyfarth still has a job after TLT, with a BE of 32, what's owners doing with him ?

One thing in his favour is that there isn't really anyone knocking down the door to take his spot, so every chance he's at least named in the bench.

Will be interesting to see who the Tigers name tomorrow. On one hand, Tigers were terrible and changes should be made. On the other hand, its only been one game, surely its a bit knee jerk to completely abandon your pre-season work after just 1 bad game

The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 pm

robelgordo wrote:Also would’ve appreciated Mr and Mrs May giving their kids slightly more unique names. T May and T May and T May is not helpful

I knew a family who had four sons.
    They named them Aaron, Adam, Andrew and Ashley.
    Not only the first letter is the same, they assigned the second letters alphabetically.
    Some parents just like doing shite like this.
    scratch
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:26 pm

BCT05 wrote:

How did the magic number look that round?

Late reply to this

$141,977,000 of players scored 9783 points for a MN of 14513

That's pretty high (combination of lots of money on the field, and a below average scoring round) but MNs are normally pretty high to start the year and then gradually lower.

The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:27 pm

Khany wrote:Assuming Seyfarth still has a job after TLT, with a BE of 32, what's owners doing with him ?
    There is no chance he starts. I’d say Pole gets the gig. As a Tigers fan you watch a lot of shit /injury prone players so regularly that you know never to put them in your team. The most baffling thing is why any other team wants them. Manly and Saints seem to love signing them for whatever reason. Garner, Blore, Aloiai, Liddle, Woods, Moses (for about a year at Parra), Mbye, Talau etc. Then you have Brooks, who like Teddy, Paps, the many wingers that went to Melbourne etc is that diamond in the rough who just needed to go to a decent team to show just how good they are. At least the sooks like Matterson and Moses are still valid selection-poor character is no reason not to select someone in Fantasy.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 pm

So I am settled on Luki and Cheese out for May and Lussick. Wong, Smith and May seems to br far too many Roosters forwards. This until Kini and Haas aren’t selected and I have to reverse trades. I have no loop if I sell Luki, so who gets benched? I think my 17-21all scored about 30 ish -Shoes, The WGD, Burbo, Chan and Levi. Talk about being spoilt for choice!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:41 pm

Currently going

Hutch - Fog
    Talau - Galvin

Leaving me very Raiders/Roosters heavy still so may pivot to getting Lussick in and getting rid of Tups
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:42 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:So I am settled on Luki and Cheese out for May and Lussick. Wong, Smith and May seems to br far too many Roosters forwards. This until Kini and Haas aren’t selected and I have to reverse trades. I have no loop if I sell Luki, so who gets benched? I think my 17-21all scored about 30 ish -Shoes, The WGD, Burbo, Chan and Levi. Talk about being spoilt for choice!

Would probably play Chan out of those. Maybe Burbo.
    Tigs
    Tigs

Post by Tigs Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:53 pm

Posting this from a sc discord.. haven't heard the audio.

Corey Parker on SEN said he spoke to the Broncos physio and Haas has patella pain, and that he needs rest. So maybe he misses a game here or there?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:56 pm

Tigs wrote:Posting this from a sc discord.. haven't heard the audio.

Corey Parker on SEN said he spoke to the Broncos physio and Haas has patella pain, and that he needs rest. So maybe he misses a game here or there?

The Broncos physio can fuck right off, imo
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:58 pm

B/L wrote:Has anyone got Mrs matt's mobile number ? I need her to let him on the laptop so I can find out who he's bringing in so  I know who to avoid.

Seriously though, this is why no one can stand you. You are in here crowing that you are the second coming of fantasy gods when a POD pulls off a good score but when your terrible takes on fantasy blow up and shit hits the fan you are no where to be seen.

Cop ya medicine admit ya fucked up like the rest of us do when we make a bad call, he'll I make enough of them and you would probably find kents like me will stop giving you a hard time and you would probably end up being one of the more popular posters on here.

Until then, absolute cat.

The post about him having Seyfarth a week before everyone else is gold Rolling Laugh
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:01 pm

Can I assume I didn’t get 13 points from MattNZ in Fantasy Fantasy this week
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:06 pm

L-Jimmy wrote:

Way harsh toke dude.

Yeah, he's annoying with his self-centred myopia, fine.

But the aggressive abuse jerks like you and Rabbits dish out is far worse. It stops people talking, kills discussions, prevents debate, stops fun.

Grow up and shut up, preferably not in that order.

It's not that harsh really, sad to say. He's right, if you are going to pump your own tyres up all the time when things are going good that's fine, but when things go shit and you make some bad calls, a real man will just admit mistakes and take it on the chin and keep plugging away.

Running away is the part that irritates me and the reason why he cops what he does. Saying that, I hope he does come back, he's a valuable poster.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Honeysett wrote:

I like him. Brings a fun dynamic to the group, I also like seeing others give him shit when it's in good nature and doesn't go too far.

I think the no show plays into the heel character.

Yeah I like him. Adds some spice around here.

I don't listen to him, he's just a fun bloke. I'd have a beer with him before some of the sooks on here. Can't have a beer if you can't have a bant.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 16 - Tommy Talau has arrived... A year too late. - Page 22 Untitl10

@my tv broke cue the ooooooof image Laugh 3
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

Ando wrote:

The post about him having Seyfarth a week before everyone else is gold Rolling Laugh

Starting with Seyfarth was fine as it's one trade out, it's the pump up and .9 PPM in reserve grade that was classic

And the trading in players that no one else does, only backfires to him when they fail. Not a single person batted an eye at McIntyre or Sullivan except him

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:54 am