NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 20 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:55 pm

Jfc. Vc on Moses, 2nd week running as captain now.

Starts to feel like Milch said, fun factor deteriorating
    Weiland
    Weiland

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 20 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Weiland Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:55 pm

I am playing the runaway leader in my cash league. He only has 17 while I have 19 so it would probably benefit me if KPP is out tbh.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:03 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    I had C Fifita, VC Haas, so not too concerned there

But now shittos like Waddell getting bumped into the squad, and a strong chance of only having 16 available

Not to jinx it but today I saw a car with the numberplate "HAASE" and immediately decided he's getting a banner. You heard it here first.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:06 pm

at least with fifita he won't be in origin contention so the risk of him playing & having a blinder & getting picked won't happen.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Rank 3k start of round if I can play 17 without a trade is really beneficial. Carnage I can dodge is fun

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:09 pm

filthridden wrote:

Not to jinx it but today I saw a car with the numberplate "HAASE" and immediately decided he's getting a banner. You heard it here first.

you didn't happen to see a "carrigun" number plate by any chance
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:10 pm

Withdrawals are a big suck and everything ,but if people aren't letting the VCon their 2nd best player that's is the risk they take.

VC first game player is only smart if C also plays first game
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:11 pm

Loomer wrote:Rank 3k start of round if I can play 17 without a trade is really beneficial. Carnage I can dodge is fun

I also want to be incredibly unpopular this evening Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:12 pm

it's all good i have 17 players no conjuring required...the main thing i'm still on course for no trades

Last edited by White Lightning on Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Fifita news annoying. Was there any whispers around Hopgood getting a rest? I know the coach said he shouldn't have played him last week. But I can't cop him out on top of KPP and Fifita.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:13 pm

In need of an edge to cover KPP and really don't want to hold Waddell. Whoever comes in stays for the year

Hopgood - Almost certainly ends a top 3 edge but will play origin, probably won't back up and is carrying an injury
    Katoa - Only 1 bye left to go and is scoring keeper levels. Has scored a lot of tries recently but should still be good for 50 if they dry up
    Fermor - Budget version of Fifita with increased chance of going to centre. Think he is probably a 45-50 average guy rather than a 50-55
    Koloamatangi - Murray back will almost certainly be back at lock within a few weeks. DPP is really handy but his average is significantly boosted by his 2 try banner. Feels like a mid 40s guy
    Blore - Budget version of Katoa with only 1 try this year. Has been getting rest late the last few weeks so could potentially be carrying an injury. Cheapest of the lot which leaves plenty of cash to chase Fifita/Cleary/Moses/Hopgood for the run home

The Storm duo my front runners atm
    lubedragon
    lubedragon

Post by lubedragon Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:13 pm

Tapine or Watson Ladies and Gentleman?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:17 pm

lubedragon wrote:Tapine or Watson Ladies and Gentleman?

Identical bye coverage by the looks of things....depends on your situation but I'd probably go Tapine for $100k less
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:18 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:In need of an edge to cover KPP and really don't want to hold Waddell. Whoever comes in stays for the year

Hopgood - Almost certainly ends a top 3 edge but will play origin, probably won't back up and is carrying an injury
    Katoa - Only 1 bye left to go and is scoring keeper levels. Has scored a lot of tries recently but should still be good for 50 if they dry up
    Fermor - Budget version of Fifita with increased chance of going to centre. Think he is probably a 45-50 average guy rather than a 50-55
    Koloamatangi - Murray back will almost certainly be back at lock within a few weeks. DPP is really handy but his average is significantly boosted by his 2 try banner. Feels like a mid 40s guy
    Blore - Budget version of Katoa with only 1 try this year. Has been getting rest late the last few weeks so could potentially be carrying an injury. Cheapest of the lot which leaves plenty of cash to chase Fifita/Cleary/Moses/Hopgood for the run home

The Storm duo my front runners atm

I’m in the same boat mate. Tom Eisenhuth another option as it fulfils my fetish for big minute 13’s. Flanno seems to love him and he has DPP. It’s between him and Katoa for me.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:22 pm

Ando wrote:

I’m in the same boat mate. Tom Eisenhuth another option as it fulfils my fetish for big minute 13’s. Flanno seems to love him and he has DPP. It’s between him and Katoa for me.

I've already got JDB so don't think I can double down on another Dragon.

I think I might go with Blore and hope a few of the tries end up going his way. Cash will be very handy going forward
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:24 pm

lubedragon wrote:Tapine or Watson Ladies and Gentleman?
    Watson for sure. Just found a way to get him with the outs.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:24 pm

We can still trade our captians out can't we ?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:25 pm

Revraiser wrote:We can still trade our captians out can't we ?

Only in an alternative dimension. Still in Japan? It might work there...
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:28 pm

Aardvark wrote:

Only in an alternative dimension. Still in Japan? It might work there...

I tried for fun and it let me get to the select other player screen. Back home mate, travel blues and all now...
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:31 pm

Excellent. Fifita out. Curran on a bye. KPP just waiting on confirmation of his absence this week. Aitken already played in centres. Fainu my only edge this week. Playing with 16 it shall be.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:26 am