NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Camo123 Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:34 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

I've already got JDB so don't think I can double down on another Dragon.

I think I might go with Blore and hope a few of the tries end up going his way. Cash will be very handy going forward
    Carty, Klese Haas, Fainu?

I own and am probably going to be stuck with Blore and I don’t know if I’d be buying him now. Guaranteed 73 mins, and his main source of upside is offloads
    kamikamicameleons
    kamikamicameleons

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by kamikamicameleons Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:37 pm

Bye planning is just a complete waste of time isn't it. I've gone from 17 to 14 since the week started. In the same position as others of bot having 3 players I want to trade out either
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:39 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Withdrawals are a big suck and everything ,but if people aren't letting the VCon their 2nd best player that's is the risk they take.

VC first game player is only smart if C also plays first game

You are acting like there is no risk putting the vice on your second best option when they play later in the week. They could be ruled out themselves and you get no doubled score. You also then lose any flexibility to trade them out since they have the vc on them. It’s risk mitigation with a trade off of a slightly lower vice captains score.

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:41 pm

KPP meant to be back 17?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:50 pm

If there’s any week for a Matterson sighting it’s this week now. I’ll even take 30 minutes off the bench
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:51 pm

Could do Kpp to Big Joey Tap which would suit my bye planning but struggling to trade out a dude I didn't have any immediate plans for and hasn't been confirmed out yet (& wtf does bye planning even mean this season Very Happy)
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:51 pm

Aardvark wrote:Could do Kpp to Big Joey Tap which would suit my bye planning but struggling to trade out a dude I didn't have any immediate plans for and hasn't been confirmed out yet (& wtf does bye planning even mean this season Very Happy)

I'm 10k short of that myself and would lock it in right now if I could.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:52 pm

No Fifita hey.

Will cop my medicine and end the hands and Brailey looping so.

Didnt need that with Preston crocked
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:54 pm

Aardvark wrote:

I also want to be incredibly unpopular this evening Very Happy

To be fair I was just happy Loomer was happy.

Edit: also in the Twal and Fifita in last week club. Now you kents giving me heebies about KPP. More trouble than the early settlers.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:58 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:If there’s any week for a Matterson sighting it’s this week now. I’ll even take 30 minutes off the bench
    Doubt he is worth holding regardless. In a week that most are struggling to get 17 on the park, I would be punting him without a 2nd thought. Always going to be a risk of mid game hia and missing lots of weeks again.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:11 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Doubt he is worth holding regardless. In a week that most are struggling to get 17 on the park, I would be punting him without a 2nd thought. Always going to be a risk of mid game hia and missing lots of weeks again.
    Problem is the EDG options are pretty shit at the moment. Probably gonna be Blore for financial reasons and hope he scores some tries
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:15 pm

Rumour Carrigan could be out.

I have Hughes, Twal, Galvin, KPP Fifita out do I take a hit and play with 16?

Galvin and Fifita likeky back next week?

Would like to know if Twal misses next week or not?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:15 pm

K Haas
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:16 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Problem is the EDG options are pretty shit at the moment. Probably gonna be Blore for financial reasons and hope he scores some tries

Fermor?
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Lucas is a fun buy and he is probably the best edge with Angus in the game at the moment irl
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Welshy wrote:

Fermor?

Ohh ! Your Grace !
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:18 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Rumour Carrigan could be out.

I played 15 last week with 3 trades. The 3 trades were purposeful. Maybe Latrell gets Origin but happy with last week's points and chance he doesn't get picked. 16 this week should be fine. If Twal concussion in training Wednesday stood down next game Sunday is within 11 days so guess can't play?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:19 pm

What's the Tapine love?

Feeling a late season surge?
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:19 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Rumour Carrigan could be out.

Now Carrigan might be out, fuck me this is relentless
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:20 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Ohh ! Your Grace !

Good morning fine sir!

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:32 pm