NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 39 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:16 pm

Camo123 wrote:
    Barnett into Origin? Hudson Young was one of Raiders worst players last night and could be dropped and Barnett onto bench

Surely Murray plus Watson or a back utility are both ahead of him.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 39 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:17 pm

my tv broke wrote:He mentioned 'unlikely' earlier in week, but B2E says this morning KPP not playing

R2 says he had a friend called B2E
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:18 pm

Loomer wrote:

I don't remember him being wrong this season. Saw this posted yesterday.  
    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 39 Receiv15

Look there’s still a 0.01% chance that moonboot is precautionary
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:19 pm

BCT05 wrote:Pretty hard to accept playing with 15 this week.

Decision is whether to trade one of KPP or Tracey and if so which one.

I think the trade in would be Tohu, Watson or Yeo

Feeling sorry for you, you got hit hard this round
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:19 pm

Loomer wrote:

I don't remember him being wrong this season. Saw this posted yesterday.  
    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 50 - Brandon Smith went to a restaurant, and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant - Page 39 Receiv15

She looks like a lucas owner
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:22 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

She looks like a lucas owner

Ha, it looks like she is thinking about what to do with her fantasy team, knowing KPP is out

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:30 pm

Chewie wrote:

yeah the bro is getting more than his share of very bad luck & it got me thinking...we all go through seasons like this where no matter what you do things are tough...of course this messes with your head but you can use it as a life lesson i.e. don't give up, each shot that puts you down just get back up & fight through it...this instills resilience & this can help you greatly in real life
    tldr - if you can survive fantasy you can survive anything

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:31 pm

Every chance Fifita would have broke even vs Tigers, so would like to thank Des for allowing non owners the chance to scratch together sufficient funds to buy him rd 16.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:39 pm

Khany wrote:Every chance Fifita would have broke even vs Tigers, so would like to thank Des for allowing non owners the chance to scratch together sufficient funds to buy him rd 16.

talking about des i read a story about his playing days...at training they had a rule if you dropped the ball playing touch it was an automatic 400m sprint...well dessie was super fit he loved training so he used to drop the ball on purpose for the 400m sprint. he was a school teacher i wonder if he made his students play touch.

Last edited by White Lightning on Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:42 pm

mattnz wrote:

Yeah, willing to take the risk, appreciate the advice, may bite me in the ass, but worth a lot of points this week, and sets me up well going forward with my favourite player to own this season. Couldn't get him otherwise.

Twal is apparently an HIA from mid week, which puts him out next week as well. Was going to be marginal when Bateman and iPap return, most likely back to the bench in R22. Fainu more likely to hold his spot, at least until iPap return, and potentially all season, if they play either iPap or Bateman at lock again, when all fit.

Unconvinced that Galvin retains a position either when Douehi is back, he has been named in the halves in NSW cup, unlikely that he returns at CTR. Galvin has requested to leave the club multiple times this season, and even if he retains his position, is likely to be rested again at some point. Watson is a genuine gun with a big minute role.

Did you consider that DoueihiThe Lebanese Kurt Mann is not very good
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:44 pm

BCT05 wrote:Pretty hard to accept playing with 15 this week.

Decision is whether to trade one of KPP or Tracey and if so which one.

I think the trade in would be Tohu, Watson or Yeo

Tracey way less likely to be a top level scorer at his position IMO.

KPP is capable of averaging 50+ for an extended period
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:57 pm

I did Brailey to JMK and was panicking at break on work last night but got some clarity called a mate too ended up doing KPP to Tapine at 5:59:56secs literally 4 seconds before 6pm just scraped in!

So I have 17. I’m 10/497 C Moale 27 a bit underwhelming but will get more mins next week with Murray to origin. I had Wighton and his 31 too.

Trell fined $3000 for that you have  to be kidding!

christian nicolussi
    @mrchrisnico

Follow

HARSH: Latrell Mitchell cops $3000 fine for charging in to defend mate. Cam Murray whacked by Jordan Riki. Riki facing two-match man🤷‍�
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:00 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I did Brailey to JMK and was panicking at break on work last night but got some clarity called a mate too ended up doing KPP to Tapine at 5:59:56secs literally 4 seconds before 6pm just scraped in!

So I have 17. I’m 10/497 C Moale 27 a bit underwhelming but will get more mins next week with Murray to origin. I had Wighton and his 31 too.

Trell fined $3000 for that you have  to be kidding!

christian nicolussi
    @mrchrisnico

Follow

HARSH: Latrell Mitchell cops $3000 fine for charging in to defend mate. Cam Murray whacked by Jordan Riki. Riki facing two-match man🤷

Such ill discipline

Reading this I thought you’d captained Moale
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:01 pm

I think I'm going to buy Klese Haas. I also think I'll probably regret it. Oh well.

Question is whether Galvin to Yeo is worth it to field 17 or just cop it.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:03 pm

Uto and Barnett in for me

Subgun PODs all the way

We are all a little bit Matt, can’t deny our true selves all the time
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:11 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Caveat I don’t know your team but without context I reckon axe KPP. 

Doesn’t play next week either, non-zero chance he comes back behind Lucas and Friz. WFB a bit of a dumpster fire where a guy like Tracey could be useful as a 19/20/21 you end up playing each week.

Thanks mate, I think you're right, was starting to lean that way.
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:13 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

HARSH: Latrell Mitchell cops $3000 fine for charging in to defend mate. Cam Murray whacked by Jordan Riki. Riki facing two-match man🤷

Any word on who the two-match man is? Is it trial by combat?
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:16 pm

Chewie wrote:

Ah yea cheers tis what it is, running 3 bulldogs is on me but pretty crazy how many things can hit at once.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:21 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Tracey way less likely to be a top level scorer at his position IMO.

KPP is capable of averaging 50+ for an extended period

This is also true, other side of the coin haha cheers. You and Rob both summed up my thoughts on each. Have surplus edges for R19 might seal the deal for KPP
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:26 pm

I was just about to shitpost late yesterday afternoon, as Fridays can be pretty quiet on the forum, when the Fifita knews broke

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:25 pm